MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #2 *Suspect found Dead during Trial*

Defense seeks to quell words of Md. murder suspecthttps://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2018/03/defense-seeks-to-quell-words-of-md-murder-suspect/

I don’t have time to read it all. Is this the guy that killed and buried his pregnant gf and kept going back to the burial site? And she had snapped a picture of the area and sent it to her sister beforehand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have time to read it all. Is this the guy that killed and buried his pregnant gf and kept going back to the burial site? And she had snapped a picture of the area and sent it to her sister beforehand?

That’s the one.

[h=1]Police: Suspect claimed he shot girlfriend only after worrying he’d buried her alive[/h]
For a week, as police in suburban Maryland searched for a missing, pregnant high school teacher, they grew convinced her boyfriend knew more than he was saying. Then they found the body of the teacher, shot once in the back of the head and buried in a shallow grave several hundred yards from where the boyfriend lived.

The boyfriend, Tyler Tessier, offered an explanation: Several men had kidnapped him and his girlfriend, Laura Wallen, killing her but sparing him.
Then he offered another, according to police: He and Wallen had argued, and as she lunged at him, she ran into a wooden post and collapsed, appearing to be dead. He then buried her in a field. In trying to explain why she was found shot, Tessier allegedly told detectives he had worried he might have buried her alive and fired one round at her to make sure she was not suffering.

The explanations offered by Tessier — as spelled out in court documents recently filed by Montgomery County prosecutors — describe a homicide suspect who had painted himself into a corner. His version of why he shot Wallen, according to filings first reported by WTOP, have him putting the weapon in his own hand.

Tessier is scheduled to be tried in Wallen’s slaying starting Sept. 4. Authorities say he killed Wallen after she tried to contact a different woman he was dating. Tessier did so by luring Wallen to the field, where he shot her and buried her, according to prosecutors. His attorney has said he is innocent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...5eac230e514_story.html?utm_term=.c0d2450e8665

:jawdrop: Does he really think those stories will fly?

One unbelievable lie followed by a totally different unbelievable lie. The next will be he was worried she was a zombie. I feel so for her family, the delay in the trial has to be heartbreaking for them. The court needs to let this family see justice.

One unbelievable lie followed by a totally different unbelievable lie. The next will be he was worried she was a zombie. I feel so for her family, the delay in the trial has to be heartbreaking for them. The court needs to let this family see justice.

I can't wait for the Court case, when he drowns in his lies: a real creep.
It has taken so long, for justice.

One unbelievable lie followed by a totally different unbelievable lie. The next will be he was worried she was a zombie. I feel so for her family, the delay in the trial has to be heartbreaking for them. The court needs to let this family see justice.[/QUOTE)

Sorry, my comment went into initial 'reply post' and couldn't edit.

The Police were smart.
Having this Creep, sitting with her parents, showing concern. :eek:
Then he gives his Speech. :eek:
Then he is NABBED. :D:D:D YIPPEE.

teacher091202-0586.jpg
Tyler Tessier, left, Gwen Wallen, center, and Mark Wallen at the news conference in September. (Michael Robinson Chavez/The Washington Post)

Wolf said in the filings that investigators zeroed in on his client early.

“Tyler Tessier became a target of police investigation almost immediately after his pregnant girlfriend, Laura Wallen, failed to report to her job on the first day.

I had to repost this. The poor parents, knowing what the Police alleged, before this.
I hope his pack of lies are permitted in Court.
Each lie, would need to be explained, and we'll have a laugh listening, counting the days for the GUILTY verdict.

Sorry, my comment went into initial 'reply post' and couldn't edit.

The Police were smart.
Having this Creep, sitting with her parents, showing concern. :eek:
Then he gives his Speech. :eek:
Then he is NABBED. :D:D:D YIPPEE.

You could see mama tensed up at the fact she was next to him, holding her hand but it was one the best things I’ve seen done by LE. I often refer to this case. It’s never clear cut what is going on behind the scenes.

I can't wait for the Court case, when he drowns in his lies: a real creep.
It has taken so long, for justice.
Trial is set to begin Sep 4, and expected to last ten days. I can't believe it would take that long but I guess defense has to put on their dog and pony show. His confession(s?) has been throw out per the article linked below. I don't think they need it...

Confession Tape Not To Play At Trial For Tyler Tessier: Report

I agree they don't even need his confession.

I am so looking forward to this trial.
Hope there is no plea deal, or any leniency.
It will be great listening to the Defence: what a laugh, we will have.
I want the maximum for this creep, whatever is required by Law here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back