MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #2 *Suspect found Dead during Trial*

Trial is set to begin Sep 4, and expected to last ten days. I can't believe it would take that long but I guess defense has to put on their dog and pony show. His confession(s?) has been throw out per the article linked below. I don't think they need it...

Confession Tape Not To Play At Trial For Tyler Tessier: Report

Confession won't be played, as he states, Counsel were not provided, upon his request.
Who cares: he has all the Counsel now: we'll be waiting for his discrepancies to appear, after all this time, to create a 'story' AGAIN.:(

From the above article:
He reportedly said he thought she died from hitting her head and decided to bury her in a nearby field but then, fearing he had buried her alive, shot her in the head.

Before Friday's hearing, Tessier's attorneys said they planned to request his recorded confession be thrown out because he had asked for legal counsel and police allegedly ignored the request at the time.

While the Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office disputed that claim, prosecutors agreed not to play the recording during the trial and not to reference it unless Tessier contradicts or denies information provided in the interview, according to the Associated Press.

Neal Augenstein‏Verified account @AugensteinWTOP Aug 2
BREAKING: Lawyer for Tyler Tessier doesn't want jurors to see sonograms of Laura Wallen's fetus or medical records of her pregnancy. Wants to exclude test that shows Tessier was father. Also, ban post-mortem photos of Wallen. Judge to decide Aug 24, before Sept 4 murder trial. – at Circuit Court of Montgomery County

DjmZ4h_UUAAm_i6.jpg

Prosecutors: Boyfriend ‘executed’ animals same way he murdered girlfriend

August 23, 2018

"...“Testimony will be admitted that the defendant knew exactly where to shoot that would lead to Ms. Wallen’s death,” according to the prosecutors. “The defendant has executed hundreds of animals in the exact same manner in which he executed Ms. Wallen.

While the motion doesn’t specify whether Tessier worked as an employee for Stiles, it says he had open access to the skid loader. Tessier was temporarily living on the premises when he allegedly murdered Wallen.

Tessier is due in Montgomery County Circuit Court Friday morning for a motions hearing. His trial is scheduled to begin Sept. 4.

Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy has said he intends to seek life with no possibility of parole."

Prosecutors: Boyfriend ‘executed’ animals same way he murdered girlfriend | WTOP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K5KR5XFHBUI6RD5MCLUYYE2SRU.jpg

(Laura Wallen shortly before she was killed; aerial image showing where her body was recovered. [Montgomery County court records])
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

following.... I started following this when it happened - glad YESorNO posted a recent article.

Here's what happened - sorry for all caps - just copy/pasting! :)

*HEARING (MASON, J.) ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE (#100) - RESERVES RULING FOR TRIAL. STATE'S ATTORNEY, MS. HERDMAN, MS. FENTON AND MR. MCCARTHY.
*HEARING (MASON, J.) ON STATE'S AMENDED MOTION IN LIMINE - REQUEST FOR JURY TO VIEW BURIAL LOCATION, SURROUNDING AREA AND RELEVANT EQUIPMENT (#107) - DENIED AS TO THE SECOND LOCATION AND RESERVES AS TO THE FIRST LOCATION UNTIL TRIAL.
*COURT (MASON, J.) DIRECTS ANY ADDITIONAL EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF STATE'S AMENDED MOTION IN LIMINE - REQUEST FOR JURY TO VIEW BURIAL LOCATION, SURROUNDING AREA AND RELEVANT EQUIPMENT AT D.E. #107 SHALL BE SUBMITTED BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON AUGUST 29, 2018.

link: Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer

Judge calls it ‘very unlikely’ he will allow jurors to visit site where pregnant teacher was killed
A Maryland judge Friday told prosecutors it was “very unlikely” he would allow jurors to visit a remote field where an accused murderer allegedly lured his pregnant girlfriend, shot her in the head and buried her in a shallow grave.

“It’s a logistical nightmare,” Montgomery County Circuit Judge Michael D. Mason said from the bench after reviewing prosecutors’ plans to take not only jurors to the area in Damascus but also the suspect, attorneys and judge.

I know I have said this before myself, that we cannot possibly understand why killers do what they do because their head is messed up and it will NEVER make sense.

But seriously, this is one case that has me going WHY?! What sense did this make? You have two girlfriends, you get one pregnant, she threatens to reveal this to your other girlfriend....and in your brain, you have concluded the *best* way to fix all this to SHOOT her?!?! What??? Like not even in the moment angry.....he really thought about this and had it preplanned and really thought this was the best way? Okay.....

The only thing I can think, is that these people REALLY don't understand how stupid/amateur they are. They honestly think they are smarter than everyone else and convince themselves they will get away with it. It would almost be laughable if it wasn't so horrendous.

I know I have said this before myself, that we cannot possibly understand why killers do what they do because their head is messed up and it will NEVER make sense.

But seriously, this is one case that has me going WHY?! What sense did this make? You have two girlfriends, you get one pregnant, she threatens to reveal this to your other girlfriend....and in your brain, you have concluded the *best* way to fix all this to SHOOT her?!?! What??? Like not even in the moment angry.....he really thought about this and had it preplanned and really thought this was the best way? Okay.....

The only thing I can think, is that these people REALLY don't understand how stupid/amateur they are. They honestly think they are smarter than everyone else and convince themselves they will get away with it. It would almost be laughable if it wasn't so horrendous.

Same for Chris Watts - now he wants us to believe that Shanann killed her babies and he killed her because of it. Yeah right. These people are bat-*advertiser censored*. Nothing more too it. imo.

Wednesday, August 29th:
*Deadline for all Motions to be filed (@ ET) - MD – Laura Wallen (31, 14 wks pregnant) (Sept. 3, 2017, found Sept. 13, 2017) – Tyler Lewis Tessier (32) (BF) arrested & charged (9/13/17) with 1st degree murder, obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence & making false statements to LE. Plead not guilty. Held without bail. DA seeks life without the possibility of parole. Trial start 9/4, should last 10 days.
8/24/18 Update Motions hearing: confession tape will not be played at trial; admitted shooting her in the head. All other motions should be filed by 8/29.

from Court site:

Court Scheduling Information
(Schedule is subject to change)
Event Date: 09/04/2018 Event Time: 09:30 AM Judge: MASON, MICHAEL D
Location: 50 Maryland Avenue North Tower Courtroom 8d Courtroom: 8D
Description: TRIAL - JURY (10 days)
Event Date: 09/04/2018 Event Time: 09:30 AM Judge: MASON, MICHAEL D
Location: 50 Maryland Avenue North Tower Courtroom 3e Courtroom: 3E
Description: JURY SELECTION

link: Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer

hopefully everyone filed their final motions yesterday. Didn't see anything about that 0n the court site if they did.

Tuesday, Sept. 4th:
*Trial set to begin-Jury Selection (@ 9:30am ET) - MD – Laura Wallen (31, 14 wks pregnant) (Sept. 3, 2017, found Sept. 13, 2017) – Tyler Lewis Tessier (32) (BF) arrested & charged (9/13/17) with 1st degree murder, obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence & making false statements to LE. Plead not guilty. Held without bail. DA seeks life without the possibility of parole. Trial should last 10 days.
8/24/18 Update Motions hearing; confession tape will not be played at trial; admitted shooting her in the head. All motions should be filed by 8/29.

Wondering if anyone is tweeting or maybe there is live stream??

Anyone??

I can do tweets.

I spoke (typed) too soon!

Kevin Lewis‏Verified account @ABC7Kevin 7m7 minutes ago

NOW: Jury selection underway in murder trial against Tyler Tessier. •Pool of 175 jurors to be whittled down to 12, plus four alternates •Questions to include: Have you seen media coverage of case? •Opening arguments expected Thursday •Trial could run thru Friday, Sept. 21st

This might be all this guy will be tweeting today - I'll check it later & see if there is anything else - later... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back