MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
For myself, I don't think anyone knows anything outside of the group LE is already dealing with.

I agree.

In the last presser, LE indicated that in cases like this, time and pressure could cause folks who had not spoken, to finally speak.

Is there anything we can do to help with the time and pressure?

I agree.

In the last presser, LE indicated that in cases like this, time and pressure could cause folks who had not spoken, to finally speak.

Is there anything we can do to help with the time and pressure?

I can't think of anything. Look at how long Terri Horman has remained silent, no matter what is said about her on the internet and now, even having people gathering outside her parents' home in protest. I really think that the age of the people here (youth) is the best factor, in that they generally don't have the same amount of self-control required to be able to keep this kind of secret forever. But the pressure has to be applied by LE and their familes, and possibly close friends who may know something. I hope their familes are encouraging them to be honest and cooperative but we've seen so many cases when that is not happening.

One thing I must say, I hope LE are not just concentrating on the men who may have been involved.

There is an issue about MJ moving (imo). If I remember, PB arrived in Bmore on the 17th. I could be wrong. DB stated that she had already made moving arrangements with MJ before the 17th. That's plenty of time for MJ to have moved his things out. If we count the day starting at the 17th, that's about a week in a half. I know that doesn't seem long; but exactly what date did DB and MJ decide he would be moving out? I don't believe there were a lot of items for him to pack and take with him.

There is a problem with DB getting upset with MJ on the 28th over MJ seeing someone else. From researching the FB open wall to the public accounts, MJ had been dating his new girlfriend for months. Plenty of Ppl knew that MJ was fooling with the new girlfriend for months now. Soon it will be at least closer to a yr they have been dating.

DB HAD to have already known about this other female. The only thing I can think of is perhaps MJ was lying to DB and told DB he wasn't dating the female anymore. That's the only way I can see DB getting very upset over the new girlfriend. The new girlfriend is not new.

With MJ knowing he was cheating with the side kick, he should have been moved out before PB came to visit. Looks like to me that MJ was trying to hold on to DB because his other girlfriend must not have wanted MJ to move in with her. I wonder who does the new girlfriend live with. Is she at home with her parents or does she have her own place.

If it is true that MJ and DB were going to move on, it would have been appropriate for MJ to move before PB came to visit. That's one red flag. DB was already having issues with MJ before PB came to visit. 2 red flags. There had to be a little bit of tension. I just don't believe that MJ had a date to move out of the apt until, PB came to visit. I think something serious enough went down between MJ, DB and PB that caused MJ to have to move so abruptly. I'd love to know, when was the last time MJ spent the night at the apt. DB didn't kick MJ out when she found out MJ was cheating with the side kick. MJ must have really over stepped his boundary line.

On top of that, in the beginning, RB had all the brothers as his fb friends. I think once DB truly began telling her father RB what had took place, it caused RB to question the brothers, then remove them from his fb friends list and I think shortly after that, MJ's mother or someone went and got MJ a lawyer. (jmo) That speaks volumes to me.

While observing MJ's behavior, it seems as if he is deliberately attempting to hurt DB STILL. He's been flaunting profile pics on fb with the new girlfriend. One pic MJ and new gf are flaunting an all skin pic. MJ is still wearing his heart on his sleeve. Seems like anything he can do to hurt DB, is what he's going to do as long as he can get away with it. Sad. Criminals always go back to the scene of the crime. They want to know what everyone else is thinking. That's what MJ was doing at the apt at 2am when RB woke up and saw MJ there.

MJ and his girlfriend recently moved out or were forced to move out of "his" apartment which was only 15 - 20 minutes from DB's apartment.

I can't think of anything. Look at how long Terri Horman has remained silent, no matter what is said about her on the internet and now, even having people gathering outside her parents' home in protest. I really think that the age of the people here (youth) is the best factor, in that they generally don't have the same amount of self-control required to be able to keep this kind of secret forever. But the pressure has to be applied by LE and their families, and possibly close friends who may know something. I hope their families are encouraging them to be honest and cooperative but we've seen so many cases when that is not happening.

I'm still troubled over missing Kyron case. I think with Terri's case, it was less people involved. Terri appears to be more mature than the ppl in PB's case. Yet, Terri and MJ have somethings in common. They both are competitive and they both like to succeed in their missions. They both like to have control and do not handle rejection very well and at times will react with no emotional attachment. But I think they are deep thinkers and will come up with a plan or plot when they really want to get something accomplished. I think they both have an attachment disorder as well.

Maybe it will take a little longer for a break to come through. Maybe this is the quiet before the storm. Maybe someone who is involved will get into trouble with the law and that might make the person start talking. Something is going to give. I wanna know about the phone pings. I can see somebody slipping up right there and phone records as well.

MJ and his girlfriend recently moved out or were forced to move out of "his" apartment which was only 15 - 20 minutes from DB's apartment.

What? Are you serious? His apt huh. He just moved in there didn't he? Was he on a month to month or something? Can you give a location or name of a complex or something to that nature. Thank you for the information Sun48shine. Please keep us updated.

What? Are you serious? His apt huh. He just moved in there didn't he? Was he on a month to month or something? Can you give a location or name of a complex or something to that nature. Thank you for the information Sun48shine. Please keep us updated.

Yes, that was MJ's apartment. I did an address search on Lil GJ and it showed that he lived at the same address in 2009. DB said that apartment was MJ's. His girlfriend was living with him but they recently moved out or were forced out of the apartment.

Yes, that was MJ's apartment. I did an address search on Lil GJ and it showed that he lived at the same address in 2009. DB said that apartment was MJ's. His girlfriend was living with him but they recently moved out or were forced out of the apartment.

The apartment was at 4 West Bend Court, Apt B, Baltimore, MD 21244. Recent court record of February 4, 2011 shows Lil GJ as Defendant versus Multi-Properties Inc. Looks like the apartment was listed under Lil GJ's name. Trial date in April 2011.

Correction Big GJ, not Lil GJ --
The apartment was at 4 West Bend Court, Apt B, Baltimore, MD 21244. Recent court record of February 4, 2011 shows Big GJ as Defendant versus Multi-Properties Inc. Looks like the apartment was listed under Big GJ's name. Trial date in April 2011.

Big GJ must like loud music. Court record for May 25, 1999 Big GJ was given a citation for loud music and pleaded not guilty. Address on this case shows family address on Stafford Road.

MJ sure can drive fast. Speed was clocked at 82 mph in 55 mph speed limit zone, back in August 08, 2008. This is definitely his court record because the family address was listed under comments as Stafford Road address. 1997 Lexus car.

MJ sure can drive fast. Speed was clocked at 82 mph in 55 mph speed limit zone, back in August 08, 2008. This is definitely his court record because the family address was listed under comments as Stafford Road address. 1997 Lexus car.

That's funny lol. I may have saw that in the court records. So the apt was in Big G's name huh and he likes loud music. That's interesting. I always felt like Big G helped with the transporting activity of this case and that he or MJ turned the music up loud but then again, lil G was driving on the afternoon of the 28th down Rollings rd and going to Walmart; (I think he was driving) but he was texting that his speakers bump louder in the summer time. Maybe he texted once he parked. He didn't say that anyone was with him.

Do you know anything about the 4900 Block?

Something that stood out as I was telling my parents about Phylicia.... Did she post on facebook that she was at the apartment with her sister's boyfriend or ex boyfriend?

That's funny lol. I may have saw that in the court records. So the apt was in Big G's name huh and he likes loud music. That's interesting. I always felt like Big G helped with the transporting activity of this case and that he or MJ turned the music up loud but then again, lil G was driving on the afternoon of the 28th down Rollings rd and going to Walmart; (I think he was driving) but he was texting that his speakers bump louder in the summer time. Maybe he texted once he parked. He didn't say that anyone was with him.

Do you know anything about the 4900 Block?

Are you referring to the 4900 Block of Route 40 (Edmondson Avenue) or another street? The 4900 Block of Edmondson Avenue is near Cooks Lane that leads to Security Blvd.

Something that stood out as I was telling my parents about Phylicia.... Did she post on facebook that she was at the apartment with her sister's boyfriend or ex boyfriend?

Post #24 of this thread says "sister's boyfriend".

Post #24 of this thread says "sister's boyfriend".

That is what I remembered reading. With the recent details about his relationship status with the new girl, I find it odd that she would put "boyfriend" and not "exboyfriend" on facebook. Just my opinion

Be aware that the father, and the 30 yr old, and the 18 yr. old all have the same first and last names. The 30 yr. old goes by a shortened version, and the father has an alias he also uses. So when you're looking at the criminal records/property records, sometimes it is hard to tell who is who unless you have birth dates. Just FYI.

Be aware that the father, and the 30 yr old, and the 18 yr. old all have the same first and last names. The 30 yr. old goes by a shortened version, and the father has an alias he also uses. So when you're looking at the criminal records/property records, sometimes it is hard to tell who is who unless you have birth dates. Just FYI.

Thank you Georgiajean, That's why I made a correction to reflect the 30 year old.

Thanks to everyone for all of these insightful posts. I haven't been posting as much recently, but do check for updates almost daily.

Right now my hope is that MJ and his new GF break-up relatively soon. Unless they are somehow destined to be, my instinct says that they are together with the "us vs. them" mentality as the glue. And perhaps the notoriety. I hope that she has the gumption to at some point tell LE what she has picked up over the course of their relatively brief relationship.... clues to areas he frequents, or incriminating statements he's made in passing. Come on new gf, be a hero... it will be far more fulfilling than being the side girl to a guy who barely has his stuff together. :(

But, as always, my main hope is that Phylicia Simone is found. It's getting warmer outside... maybe the day is coming soon.

Thanks to everyone for all of these insightful posts. I haven't been posting as much recently, but do check for updates almost daily.

Right now my hope is that MJ and his new GF break-up relatively soon. Unless they are somehow destined to be, my instinct says that they are together with the "us vs. them" mentality as the glue. And perhaps the notoriety. I hope that she has the gumption to at some point tell LE what she has picked up over the course of their relatively brief relationship.... clues to areas he frequents, or incriminating statements he's made in passing. Come on new gf, be a hero... it will be far more fulfilling than being the side girl to a guy who barely has his stuff together. :(

But, as always, my main hope is that Phylicia Simone is found. It's getting warmer outside... maybe the day is coming soon.

That's a good thought. Their relationship hasn't been that brief, though. They've been in similar social circles for a long time, since high school, and they have been "together" since last spring, far as I can tell. So she may have more to share...

Great point. If PB said boyfriend at the time, then that is what MJ was known for or as, at the time. I could tell with the Debbie Narvaez case that Debbie was upset with her boyfriend at the time "she" texted her mother and used the term "x-boyfriend, not best friend". I believe at the time DB used the term x-boyfriend, at that stage she was really upset with MJ.

I don't see why the new gf would want to break up with MJ. I'm sure MJ is probably displaying much affection at this moment and they have become like the Bonnie and Clyde sort of speak. However, I don't see MJ being loyal to any woman (jmo). I don't say it to be mean, some men are not happy with just one woman. It might have been exciting for MJ to see how 2 females can get crazy over him. Now that he and DB are done, the new gf should prepare herself for someone else to come along or perhaps a gf MJ has had in the past might resurface.

This new gf needs to come to the reality that MJ is being looked at for the disappearance of a young female and other ppl that surround MJ are being looked at as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637