MD MD - Ricardo Levenberry, 19, Jesse Veasey (fd dec), 16, Elkton, 18 Aug 2014 *GUILTY*

i can't find a Facebook for either of the missing. very strange for teenagers

Police say they did track down the drivers of the car, who told them both teens were dropped off and OK.
“Our investigators have located the vehicle and located the occupants and made contact with them,” said Lt. Zurolo. “Upon interviewing them, they, in fact, do admit to having both individuals in the car on two separate times, two separate dates. However, they say when they left them, they were fine and well.”

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...kton-last-seen-getting-into-dark-colored-car/

A family friend suggests Jesse knew the people in the car.

It’s become Theresa Dill’s nightly routine–handing out fliers with 16-year-old Jesse Veasey, Jr.’s latest picture. Friday means her family friend is still missing.

“They haven’t been heard from since from either family or friends and they were both seen getting into the same vehicle with the same occupants,” Lt. Zurolo said.

Theresa Dill made the police report.

Ileto: “Would Jesse get into a car with somebody he didn’t know?”
Dill: “No, he would not get into a car with someone he did not know. He would not.”
Ileto: “Do you believe he knows the people he got into that car with?”
Dill: “Yes I do. Yes I do.”

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...kton-last-seen-getting-into-dark-colored-car/

LE spokesperson also confirms the boys knew the people who picked them up.

“The last time the occupants saw both individuals (Veasey and Levenberry), they both were fine and well,” said Zurolo, who declined to specify where in Elkton the couple had dropped off Veasey and Levenberry and the circumstances surrounding the pickup in Hollingsworth Manor and the trip to the undisclosed location.

Veasey and Levenberry were acquainted with the couple in the car, Zurolo said, noting that the teens entered the vehicle “on their own volition.”

On Friday afternoon, at the scene of the search, Zurolo acknowledged the peculiar circumstances of two teens accepting rides from familiar people in the same neighborhood – some 18 hours apart – and then both of them winding up missing.

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_a2f5a09a-95e7-5f12-a77b-85163025e377.html?mode=jqm

LE spokesperson also confirms the boys knew the people who picked them up.

“The last time the occupants saw both individuals (Veasey and Levenberry), they both were fine and well,” said Zurolo, who declined to specify where in Elkton the couple had dropped off Veasey and Levenberry and the circumstances surrounding the pickup in Hollingsworth Manor and the trip to the undisclosed location.

Veasey and Levenberry were acquainted with the couple in the car, Zurolo said, noting that the teens entered the vehicle “on their own volition.”

On Friday afternoon, at the scene of the search, Zurolo acknowledged the peculiar circumstances of two teens accepting rides from familiar people in the same neighborhood – some 18 hours apart – and then both of them winding up missing.

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_a2f5a09a-95e7-5f12-a77b-85163025e377.html?mode=jqm

That is an awfully large coincidence - same couple, same car, both boys were in the car and now there are both missing? :waitasec:

What jumps out to me is that the kid's cell phone was turned off at the time he got into the car. The people in the car said these boys got in the car and were fine when they got out. So why didn't the cell phone get turned back on when he got out of the car? That's the first thing a kid would do...

I hope that rumor is false-it would take an awfully evil person to execute 2 young boys.

Why else get in and out of a car on multiple occasions? Sounds like drug dealing to me.

I can find fb pages for Ricardo's family, but I can't find an active one for him...maybe he uses a random name.

I found Ricardo's GF's FB but it is pretty much locked down, nothing to see there except that she is gorgeous and they have a beautiful baby together.

I think plenty of guys who just don't want to be bothered with FB, especially the more macho types or those involved in criminal activity. They prefer to stay off the radar. JMO.

Found Jesse's instagram. Pictures of money, weed, and guns...

possibly a drug dealer? maybe the heavy set couple robbed him? and then... who knows what they could have done with him..

/I]
Found Jesse's instagram. Pictures of money, weed, and guns...

possibly a drug dealer? maybe the heavy set couple robbed him? and then... who knows what they could have done with him..

I hope LE didn't just let this couple off the hook just because they said they were fine when they were dropped off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back