MD MD - Ricardo Levenberry, 19, Jesse Veasey (fd dec), 16, Elkton, 18 Aug 2014 *GUILTY*

/I]

I hope LE didn't just let this couple off the hook just because they said they were fine when they were dropped off.

Well, they can't hold them if all they have are suspicions. Best to build a case against them. First they will have to prove that there is a crime here - find the boys.

I can't see the comments.Maybe it's because I am on my phone :(

That comment was from three days ago. If that rumor (two boys found dead from gunshot wounds in woods) was true, I think we would have heard something by now.

Just heard on the news that the FBI is coming in.

You could literally walk from Elkton to Delaware, so not too surprised to hear this. I just know their neighborhood is plagued with trouble and sex offenders.

You can stand in a spot in MD, it might be considered Elkton, or if not its close by, where you can put one foot in MD, one in DE and lean into PA. (or put a third foot if you have one).

From the Elkton PD:

FBI Offers Reward in Search for Missing Elkton Teenagers

Elkton, MD – The FBI Baltimore and Elkton Police are asking for the public’s help in finding two young men who disappeared recently. Detectives believe Jesse Grant Veasey, Jr. 16, and Ricardo Eugene Levenberry 19, disappeared under suspicious circumstances and there is concern for their safety. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 to anyone who has information that will help locate Jesse and Ricardo.

Both young men were last seen about a day apart getting into a blue, four-door Chevrolet in the Hollingsworth Manor neighborhood. Jesse was last seen on August 18 at around 4:30pm. Ricardo’s cell phone was shut off around the time he was last seen on August 19, just before noon.

Jesse was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Ricardo was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a purple Armani Exchange shirt that had the letters “AE” on it, and green shoes.

If you have any information that may help locate Jesse and Ricardo, you could receive a reward of up to $5,000. You are asked to contact the FBI Baltimore Division at 410-265-8080 or the Elkton Police Department at 410-398-4200.

I'm hoping the two male, bound bodies pulled from the river in Philadelphia aren't related.

The third man is 20 years old and he is alive in critical condition. This appears to be a drug related and a gruesome story. The three victims knew one another. They have not yet released the identities of any of the victims.

Bodies Of Two Men Found In Schuylkill River; Third Man Found Stabbed
August 27, 2014 5:20 PM

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/police-two-bodies-pulled-from-schuylkill-river/

Regarding one of the victims found in Philadelphia, could this be a description of Ricardo Levenberry in this article? He has cropped hair and a goatee in this picture.

missing_1_296.jpg

<Snip>

Neither the identities, ages, or races of the two victims were available. One of the men had close-cropped hair, a goatee and was bound at the wrists.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2_pulled_from_Schuylkill_River_.html#KtvmJt9ciTF9VE2q.99

So the survivor lied to the police. He was perhaps trying to keep himself out of trouble, while making sure he wouldn't be stalked by the van drivers? Are they sure there's a van?

Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance

ELKTON, Md. (WJZ) &#8212;
Police in Elkton are still searching for leads in the disappearance of two teens. The days are passing by. Their families and friends are planning a vigil to keep their faces fresh in their community. The teens went missing within 18 hours of each other. Now family and friends are hoping a large reward will bring them back home.&#8220;It&#8217;s just odd. It&#8217;s very odd. I don&#8217;t understand it.&#8221; Family and friends of 19-year-old Ricardo &#8220;Ricky&#8221; Levenberry and 16-year-old Jesse Veasey Jr. are baffled. For nearly two weeks, detectives have searched for the teens in their Elkton neighborhood. So far&#8211;nothing. Neighbors say they both got into a blue vehicle within 18 hours of each other. Neither has been seen or heard from since.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...ton-teens-nearly-2-weeks-after-disappearance/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back