Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The articles don't mention anything about a cell phone. If they could access the records they could contact everyone she's called lately and hopefully find the kiddos at least. And if she has it with her maybe it could help locate her as well.

I wonder if she has another fb page. People can hide their friends list and anything else posted from friends on their page. Seems like a new one ever year. Just because we don't see much activity doesn't mean there isn't any on her fb page.

All this makes me think is that was one long doctors appointment. A daily medical appointment? Is she on dialysis or part of some group rehab situation and attending daily counseling? I dunno. I just want to know what dad was doing during that 3 hours.

Maybe she gets methadone every day? Some clinics require you to come in each day for your dosage.

I'll be following this case....very strange. I am hoping the kids are somewhere safe, perhaps with someone who is used to the mom's condition and erratic behavior.

None of her family members have her as their friend on FB. An aunt is the only one who lists her as a family member, but is not linked to any of her FB pages. I haven't been able to find any FB search pages yet.

It doesn't appear this case has gotten much traction yet in the media. Should these kids not re-appear in the next couple of days, I think we may have our hands full on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare