Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From another source:

Later Monday, Turner told Catherine Hoggle he wanted to pick up the children. When she wouldn't tell Turner about the children's whereabouts, he decided that they would go to the 5th District police station to ask for assistance.

The couple went to a restaurant near the Germantown Transit Center and, unbeknownst to Turner, Catherine Hoggle left the restaurant.

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3698059/Police-seek-missing-Clarksburg-woman-her-two-children#ixzz3CoyojGHc

A comment by 'me' under this story says the kids were probably dropped off at someone's house as they have been before.

Let's hope!

A comment by 'me' under this story says the kids were probably dropped off at someone's house as they have been before.

Let's hope!

The thing I don't understand though is, wouldn't the husband and LE have called all potential friends/family? It seems they should be able to rule that out fairly quickly, unless she has friends he is not aware of.

I would think by tonight all of CH's friends could have been contacted by LE, but idk? I wish there was more news coverage for these missing kids.

This is really scary. Catherine may legitimately not even know or remember what she did with her children at this point.

I wonder if she has another fb page. People can hide their friends list and anything else posted from friends on their page. Seems like a new one ever year. Just because we don't see much activity doesn't mean there isn't any on her fb page.
My FB is completely hidden. If someone searches my name they get nada. Only my 'friends' can see my photos and my posts. Funny thing is, before I joined this site, I never knew so many people had all of their FB info public! It still blows my mind. I don't want the whole world to see me, and I don't want them to see my babies either.

So if I ever went missing you would not get any info off of my FB page. Just saying..

to piggyback on my last post. I was just trying to say that FB profiles are not always what they seem. But In this case, the multiple FB prfoiles speak volumes. I hope this woman did not harm her children. And I hope she is not dealing with any inner demons at this time.

I wonder if there is even a daycare she ever used. I thought she was a stay at home mom, don't get me wrong I know some that still use a daycare.

I don't remember seeing this video yesterday, or maybe it didn't load when I was on the page.

This is a pretty good video that breaks down the chain of events prior to her disappearing.

Anybody trying to play catch up or trying to get a feel for the case should watch it.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-274443341.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

The cops are reporting that any of her "friends", that the children may have been left with, have now been ruled out.

My FB is completely hidden. If someone searches my name they get nada. Only my 'friends' can see my photos and my posts. Funny thing is, before I joined this site, I never knew so many people had all of their FB info public! It still blows my mind. I don't want the whole world to see me, and I don't want them to see my babies either.

So if I ever went missing you would not get any info off of my FB page. Just saying..

I'm the exact opposite! I want every member here to descend on to my FB page and find out what happened to me LOL. If any one can, it will be you guys!

I don't remember seeing this video yesterday, or maybe it didn't load when I was on the page.

This is a pretty good video that breaks down the chain of events prior to her disappearing.

Anybody trying to play catch up or trying to get a feel for the case should watch it.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-274443341.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

The cops are reporting that any of her "friends", that the children may have been left with, have now been ruled out.

Ouch, thanks Steel.

Police are deeply concerned for the well-being of the children and said on Tuesday that they couldn't rule out the possibility that the children may not be alive.

Ugh! LE doesn't usually go there without good reason. My heart just sank!

Another press conference at 11:00.

11 am press event at MCPHQ. Police still looking for Hoggle family members. Email advisory to follow.

I just came across this story while searching for information on this one.

Police Charge Md. Woman With Murder for Suffocating Her Two Toddlers

A 24-year-old Maryland woman was given a mental evaluation a week before she suffocated her two toddlers Sunday morning, according to Cheverly police.
Sonya Spoon, of Cheverly, was arrested at the scene and admitted to suffocating the children, Prince George's County police said. She was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. She is being held without bond.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ath-of-Small-Child-in-Cheverly-274254501.html

NOTE: This is NOT the Hoggle case we are following right now, just the same area.

This headline was just posted. I'm not sure what to make of it quite yet.

Police to File Criminal Charges Against Missing Maryland Mom; Search for Children Continues

Montgomery County police are in the process of filing criminal charges against a 27-year-old woman who disappeared with her two young children.
There have been no sightings of her children.

Police say any charges filed against her will be announced Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...Missing-Mom-Two-Young-Children-274443341.html

Sounds like this may be a tactic to try and keep tabs on her, bench warrant , etc., in case she is located in some far off place. She should at least show up on a NCIC search if she crosses paths with a cop somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike