Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching NG and reading transcripts to her show years ago. They were always full of so many errors it wasn't worth it.

People need to be reminded what mom looks like and if they recall any unusual behavior and where. This case is giving me a Timmy Pitzen vibe and it frightens me.

Point made Cubby...

There was also a good one made by a dr on the show tho...FWIW, she said something along the lines of LE having announced there's now a warrant out on someone who is already paranoid was probably a bad idea.

They said she didn't board a bus. That should make things a lot easier in regards to finding her locally. I think she almost certainly did something bad to those kids though. They need to search trash dumpsters and any parks or playgrounds that she normally took them to.

Does anyone know where the other boy is and who has him? They haven't mentioned much about him. How old is he? Where was he while all this was going on? I wonder why her father loaned her his car if he knew she had a diagnoses of paranoid schizophrenia. Would she be able to drive safely? Where was the girl while she supposedly was taking the younger boy to get pizza? Did they question her when she came back about why she had been gone so long and about where the kids were and when they were coming back? This whole story is so strange. I know the children's father said in the video that he didn't expect her to ever hurt the children. Had she ever "misplaced" the children before? Or had she gone places and not remembered where she went or what she did? I'd sure like to know if she is on medication and if she was considered stable. Did the father usually take care of the children during her daily mental health appointments? Why wouldn't he know what day care she used if she often took the children to day care? I have a lot of questions and no answers. I just hope the children are alive and well. During the day she was gone for 3 hours with the car, it seems like her father would know how many miles she put on the car and how much gas she used (unless she put more gas in the car before returning to her mother's home).

Does anyone know where the other boy is and who has him? They haven't mentioned much about him. How old is he? Where was he while all this was going on? I wonder why her father loaned her his car if he knew she had a diagnoses of paranoid schizophrenia. Would she be able to drive safely? Where was the girl while she supposedly was taking the younger boy to get pizza? Did they question her when she came back about why she had been gone so long and about where the kids were and when they were coming back? This whole story is so strange. I know the children's father said in the video that he didn't expect her to ever hurt the children. Had she ever "misplaced" the children before? Or had she gone places and not remembered where she went or what she did? I'd sure like to know if she is on medication and if she was considered stable. Did the father usually take care of the children during her daily mental health appointments? Why wouldn't he know what day care she used if she often took the children to day care? I have a lot of questions and no answers. I just hope the children are alive and well. During the day she was gone for 3 hours with the car, it seems like her father would know how many miles she put on the car and how much gas she used (unless she put more gas in the car before returning to her mother's home).

The other boy is 11 and he was in school. I assume he is still home with his father?

The video shows Catherine Hoggle, 27, sneaking out the back of a Chick-fil-A in Germantown, Maryland, just moments after lying to her common-law husband, Troy Turner, about the whereabouts of their two children, 3-year-old Sarah Hoggle, and 2-year-old Jacob Hoggle.
Hoggle was then captured on video again at the Germantown Commons shopping center on Tuesday morning around 4:30 am. The children are not seen in the video.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ereabouts-two-missing-kids.html#ixzz3D0HKy5GK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Video at the link.

Where are these babies?

Point made Cubby...

There was also a good one made by a dr on the show tho...FWIW, she said something along the lines of LE having announced there's now a warrant out on someone who is already paranoid was probably a bad idea.

That point as mentioned above...

...GRACE: You know, excellent question. Caryn Stark, psychologist joining me out of New York, is it because family members want to -- they try their best to have some sense of normalcy? They want to believe everything is going to be OK? I mean, that had to go through the husband`s mind when she had the children to start with.

STARK: Well, something really doesn`t smell right here, Nancy, because she should not have been alone with those children, especially with paranoid schizophrenia. And I wanted to say in the announcement that they just made and they, Even though we`re going to have a case against her -- nobody should be saying that if they want her to turn herself in because she`s paranoid. That`s her biggest fear. She should not have been alone with The children.

She appears totally normal to me.

I guess you never really know who your neighbors are.................

I believe what people were questioning earlier as being a cell phone, is actually just an insignia on her jacket.

Attachments

• Hoggle Mom.png
    Hoggle Mom.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 582
Snipped from the transcript...

...GRACE: Unleash the lawyers, Robert Schalk, Randy Kessler. All right, Kessler, there are charges lodged against her right now. I guess you think that's not fair.

RANDY KESSLER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, she`s only a suspect. If there`s no bodies, you don`t know where they are, and you really have two people. You have this woman when she`s medicated and when she`s not medicated. And when she`s not medicated, that may be what you want to call temporary insanity. She may have done something when she was not on her meds. We don`t know nearly enough to charge her at this point.

GRACE: The Constitution, Robert Schalk, does not take into consideration split personalities when a crime has been committed. And yes, mothers are allowed to take their children but not take them away from the father. And now we have grave concerns the children are being mistreated or worse.

ROBERT SCHALK, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, we don`t know any of that, obviously. As the officers are even telling you, this investigation is in the early stages. Hopefully, everyone comes home OK.

GRACE: What are you talking about?

SCHALK. And Nancy, the...

GRACE: Don`t give me any legal mumbo-jumbo when there`s a 2 year old and a 3-year-old missing, and you`re saying we don`t any if there`s been a crime. A paranoid schizophrenic has made off with a 2-year-old and a 3-year-old!

SCHALK: Yes, but we need to use this system to get everyone...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Look down about three inches -- Maryland mom, schizophrenic, missing with children ages 2 and 3. You see that?

SCHALK: The goal is to get them back, not to prosecute this woman who has clear mental issues. That`s the goal, to get them back, not to prosecute.

GRACE: I agree with you. I agree with you the goal is to get them back first. Everyone, this is not the first time a mother with diagnosed mental ailments has made off with her children.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson (ph) vanished just after Christmas 2009. Mom allegedly claimed to the boy`s father that she suffocated him. But Elizabeth Johnson also told the judge she gave Gabriel away to be with a real loving family.

Today, no sign of 6-year-old Timothy Pitzen (ph) after his mom took him out of school and ran off. Days later, she was found dead from suicide in a hotel room.

Another bizarre case, Dwight Falling`s (ph) mother allegedly said she gave the baby away to strangers in burqas. Bonnie Sweeten (ph) allegedly staged an elaborate kidnap hoax, calling 911, saying she and her 9-year-old girl were carjacked by two men. Prosecutors said it was a plot to swindle hundreds of thousands in ransom money.

image.jpg

That is definitely a smart phone in her hand.

Coming in late but, after reading everything, I get the feeling she may have sold the children. Her casual attitude doesn't lend that she's murdered them.... Her children look sickly to me. It's not that they're small, their coloring is pale, weak, bulging eyes. This is very heartbreaking.

Could that of been a wallet in her hand?

Is there any fb page started for the children?

I dont watch NG anymore either because its so inaccurate and annoying. This case intrigues me though. She got rid of 2 kids at different times? So odd and scary!

According to that article. they found her credit cards and purse on Tuesday. They saw her walking on camera at 4:40 A.M. Tuesday morning. It sounds almost like she is leaving a trail of bread crumbs. Then again, she may just be shedding anything she has that might identify her. She is wearing the right color of clothing to slink around in the dark and not be seen. I wonder where she is sleeping at night ?

GRACE: OK. Now, wa-wa-wait. A Chick-fil-A is open at 4:40 in the morning?

FRANCKE: I`m sorry...

GRACE: They`re not even open...

FRANCKE: ... she`s in the area...

GRACE: ... on Sunday!

FRANCKE: ... as far as the street.

GRACE: Oh, OK, on the street. I think she`s got a cell phone in her hand, Captain. What about that? Any pings?

FRANCKE: Right now, we do not believe that she has a cell phone.

This is an excerpt of the video that Nancy Grace did with one of the cops last night.

Whether or not she had a phone in the video can be debated, but they don't believe she has one now.

Jmo I can't imagine this woman sold the kids...how would she have such contacts? It is not as though you can simply wander around and ask people if they want to buy your kids. Jmo

I haven't seen the video. Just pics. It is just so strange. I wonder how she was acting when she got back to her parents and the next morning. Would you say the time difference of her being gone each time is similar? My search is not working, wanted to see if there was any update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member