Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the video, does it look like she is waiting, looking for someone? I didn't get the impression she was hiding but more of waiting.

IMO she's waiting in line, and maybe looking out to see where her boyfriend is.

Police search Darnestown Road park for missing mom Catherine Hoggle and kids after tip from public

...Also during the conference, Randy Hoggle, father of Catherine and grandfather to her two missing children Sarah, 3, and Jacob, 2, became emotional as he spoke to the press about his missing family members.

Hoggle said their entire family is surprised at Hoggle and her children's disappearances, adding, "Even one week ago, we had no idea anything was wrong."

Hoggle confirmed that his daughter, Catherine, has paranoid schizophrenia and that he suspects she had been off her medication for at least two weeks leading up to her disappearance Monday, which led her common-law husband, Troy Turner, to discover their two toddlers had also been missing since the day before.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...e-kids-based-on-tip-107001.html#ixzz3D2ZduF7U

Where could Catherine be right now?? I'm surprised she has not been found yet, how well can she be hiding when she is on foot and alone. She has got to get something to eat by now so maybe she'll be noticed by someone. Maybe so is holed up somewhere with the kids, I can hope anyway!

Even if they were to capture her 5 minutes from now, that is still only half the battle. The other half is trying to get her to tell what she did with those kids. If she lawyers up (and she probably will), then she will be advised to say nothing to avoid incriminating herself. The second half of this drama may be even more frustrating then the first half. Maybe after they find her, she can be medicated to the point that she might have a moment of clarity and tell everyone the truth.

There is a video of her boyfriend who says that she left her phone in the car with him when she dissapeared so he has her phone she doesnt have one with her

The mother of the missing children has a boyfriend? Didn't realize she wasn't still married.

Where could Catherine be right now?? I'm surprised she has not been found yet, how well can she be hiding when she is on foot and alone. She has got to get something to eat by now so maybe she'll be noticed by someone. Maybe so is holed up somewhere with the kids, I can hope anyway!

All I can figure out is either

A: She is hiding in plain sight. Going to malls, walking around in parks, going to a movie, etc......and no one has recognized her yet.
The busier the place is, the easier for her to blend in unnoticed.

B: She is hiding in a vacant building , a vacant home, a vacant rental, or possibly one that is under construction but has no work being done at
the moment.

C: She is on private property hiding in some sort of a shed or out-building.

I think it is pretty clear she doesn't have her kids in tow. They know where she stayed on Tuesday night, found her purse and credit cards, and got a view of her on a surveillance camera. The was no evidence of kids at the scene and they weren't in the video.

yeah I know but I can't give up hope that maybe she has since gone and picked up her alive children.

The mother of the missing children has a boyfriend? Didn't realize she wasn't still married.

Her and her "boyfriend" are also husband and wife. They are common-law marriedand have three kids together . He has been referred as both the boyfriend and the husband all the way through this thing. He is one and the same.

I just found out the building she slept in via someone who works in the building.. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it since it was not released in the media? But it is an office building. Hope that's okay to post, please let me know if I need to delete!

I just found out the building she slept in via someone who works in the building.. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it since it was not released in the media? But it is an office building. Hope that's okay to post, please let me know if I need to delete!

You can post it if you want. Nothing wrong with sleuthing buildings as far as I know.

I'm pretty sure an inanimate object doesn't qualify as a "victim".

by boyfriend I ment her common law husband they arent legally married

omg this is horrible. I fear the worst. I hate hate hate mental illness and what it does to people :(

Even if they were to capture her 5 minutes from now, that is still only half the battle. The other half is trying to get her to tell what she did with those kids. If she lawyers up (and she probably will), then she will be advised to say nothing to avoid incriminating herself. The second half of this drama may be even more frustrating then the first half. Maybe after they find her, she can be medicated to the point that she might have a moment of clarity and tell everyone the truth.

Sorry to be so cynical but medication, talk therapy and family hasn't done squat to find out where Amir Jennings is.

Is that where she left her ID?

Bombshell Tonight !!!

Nancy Grace is doing another special on this case.

The defense attorneys and her guest are trembling in their boots....knowing they will soon be attacked on live T.V.

It's on HLN---tune in if you've got it.

On Nancy Grace tonight ---My transcript

She likes to eat at McDonalds.

Police found contents of pocketbook----not pocketbook itself.

Possibly startled, possibly dumped contents to avoid I.D.

72 hours since kids have been seen--not with mother.

pocketbook emptied out in womans bathroom in office building.

Nancy's eyelashes look especially long tonight. (Fake ?)

Nancy demands to know where the children are. Nobody responds to her demand (crickets chirping)

Unleashing the lawyers now.

Susan Moss on now, screeching and yelling...........scary as ever.

The defense lawyers are stating the obvious ...."we need to find the children"

Nancy is turning on Peter Odom now for stating his opinion.

Slamming the defense attorneys again........

Susan Moss back on-----------basically repeating details of the case. Nancy agrees with everything she says (because they are friends).

commercial break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members