ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of those zipped-lipped-zombies decide to speak the truth, it won't be out of any remorse/regret for Ayla. CYA will be first and foremost. The one who turns to LE and offers to "tell all" is going to be an outcast of the zipped-lipped-zombies and is going to demand protected witness status. Individually, ED and CR must be weighing in on the pros and cons of ratting out. Now, if ED and CR decided to team up, together they might get a better deal plus they would have at least one "friend". There will be no continued protection/benefits of the "family" and the "family" may have already stated some aspects of what the revenge would be for a fink.

MOO

zipped-lipped-zombies :floorlaugh: loved it, but it's quite appropriate, not much emotion coming from that camp. Hope the fear and anxiety does it's job soon.

Well, well, well. The clock keeps ticking,, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. Time's a wasting. Not a peep yet from the chicken-hearted :hen::hen:who know what happened to Ayla and where she was dumped. Ayla, who was small and helpless, needed day-to-day protective loving care provided by an adult. Didn't happen from JD & gal pals. Someone needs to CYA and beg for a deal, before time runs out.

:jail: :jail: :jail:

:cow:

So what happens after 30 days and no one says anything?

I have no idea. A couple of us have posted our theories/hopes above, but really I don't know. Some nights (like tonight), when I'm feeling very pessimistic in general, I'm inclined to say that absolutely nothing will happen and that Ayla's case will be filed away in the cold case vault. :/

I have no idea. A couple of us have posted our theories/hopes above, but really I don't know. Some nights (like tonight), when I'm feeling very pessimistic in general, I'm inclined to say that absolutely nothing will happen and that Ayla's case will be filed away in the cold case vault. :/

I am afraid that is what will happen. I don't think the money is a good motivator in this instance. If someone had peripheral knowledge and their hands were clean in the matter, they would have already spoken up and claimed the reward.

The fact that that has not happened, even as this deadline approaches, tells me that only persons with direct enough involvement know what really happened and they will not come forward because their involvement would bring down consequences that far outweighed the gain of the money :(

15 Days until June 30, 2012 ... half of the time has already ticked away ...

Tick Tock ...

Justice for Ayla has to happen. The rooster and his hens are not ready to squawk, but this is not going to fade away. She may have been hidden in a place nobody will think of, but this is not going to turn into a cold case. We can keep it alive, keep the messages going to the barnyard, something will crack this case wide open.

Here is CR :hen: and here is ED :hen: and, last, but not least, here lies Justin :chicken:

None of them deserve a plea deal or immunity, their clock ran down months ago.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/ayla-reynoldstoddler-missing6-months_2012-06-16.html

Ayla Reynolds now Missing 6 Months

WATERVILLE -- Today marks six months since toddler Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said police continue to receive tips from the public, but there hasn't been a noticeable spike in tips since the May 31 announcement that the $30,000 reward for information will expire at the end of the month.

"Even though the reward may expire at the end of June, our investigation will continue until we locate her," McCausland said

:( I can't believe little Ayla has been missing for 6 months now !

:please: that Ayla will be found soon and there will be justice !

:please:

Sweet baby Ayla was removed from that DiPietro house of horrors at least six months ago. I believe she was "gone" long before the to call 911 with a fake abduction tale.
They have had plenty of time to dispose of Ayla. Was she removed from the house of horrors before she bled to death? Most likely she was still alive, even if barely, when she was carted off. They were aware that decomp leaves tell-tale evidence behind. Someone in that covey of crooks had watched the infamous trial where traces of decomp should have convicted a baby killer. Whatever they did to and with Ayla must be horrific to keep them all zipped-lipped. What have they done with that innocent little darling baby? Ayla, we won't forget you. Justice will be done.

To Elisha and Courtney ~ Playing mum might be dumb. Who could you trust with your own little one if you were charged with aiding and abetting? This case is not going to simply disappear. You might have helped to make Ayla disappear, but she won't disappear from our hearts. We want justice. We want justice for Ayla. We want those who helped Justin to get rid of Ayla to pay for those crimes. Secrets are dangerous. Maybe you can still save your own azz, but y'all better act while you still can.
IMHO

6 months is an ETERNITY at that age...

So many missed memories for her mom, family.

Where are you baby girl?

does anyone really think that anything will happen due to the reward expiring? sadly, I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin