ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone really think that anything will happen due to the reward expiring? sadly, I don't

I don't either. It would of happened by now. This isn't like the movie Ransom where the kidnappers started turning on each other once the ransom turned into a bounty.

If they are involved, they know they are not getting any reward money, whether it be coming forward in January or coming forward on day 30.

I don't think the reward would turn some heartless individual covering for a murderer into a morally upstanding citizen - not after this much time has passed.

I think LE felt it may apply pressure and cause someone to crack within the circle because someone else (who is OUTSIDE the circle) is "in the know" about what happened that evening. I think they were counting on the POTENTIAL of the "in the know" outsider coming forward causing one of the clan to slip-up and/or crack under the pressure.

MOO

There has to be more than blind adoring loyaltly to keep PD, ED and CR silent. Does this mean that they were active in the removal and clean-up of any trace of Ayla being harmed in that house of horrors?
Perhaps those three kept their lips zipped to any others who did not participate in the evil events.
Poor sweet innocent little Ayla. What have they done with you?

IMHO

There has to be more than blind adoring loyaltly to keep PD, ED and CR silent. Does this mean that they were active in the removal and clean-up of any trace of Ayla being harmed in that house of horrors?
Perhaps those three kept their lips zipped to any others who did not participate in the evil events.
Poor sweet innocent little Ayla. What have they done with you?

IMHO

:seeya:

BBM: JMO but I think 1, 2, or all 3 of them were either :

- Present when something happened to Ayla ...

- Involved in the removal of Ayla ...

- Involved in the the clean-up of the "blood" evidence in the basement ...

:banghead: How could someone do something to this little darling ? :banghead:

I have always felt that one person knows for sure what happened to Ayla and is directly responsible for it. I think that person is JD. I feel that the perp told the other adults in the home that Ayla was resting or sleeping in the bedroom and that she should not be disturbed. I believe the other adults took the perp as his/her word.

I agree that JD arranged Ayla's disappearance. It doesn't take any skill to “eliminate” a helpless little child. It is an act of a coward, unable to deal with small things. That inhumane cold-blooded act of murder reduces a human being to a worthless . Does size matter? A big bully finds smaller ones to brutalize. Makes them feel powerful, manly. I don't think he was able to follow through with disposal without some help, some brainpower, and an automobile not owned by the family.
Anyone having knowledge of what happened to Ayla or where she was dumped is guilty of aiding a murderer. Silence is cowardly. Continuing to remain silent is puitting others at risk. Remember, gals - Ayla was small, and helpless. Do you remember her cries, the soft pattering sound of her footsteps? Remember her scent? She is gone, but her memory should linger on.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

This is all my opinion. I still believe that innocent, small helpless Ayla was "gone" days before the fake abduction reported.

I agree Cali, and believe that either LD or DT assisted with the removal of Ayla after the fact or the coverup in the days which followed. I believe the women suspect but are so invested in protecting the status quo that they have gone along for the ride and buried their heads in the sand, so intent are they to see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

They are all culpable for their roles in this IMO.

I agree Cali, and believe that either LD or DT assisted with the removal of Ayla after the fact or the coverup in the days which followed. I believe the women suspect but are so invested in protecting the status quo that they have gone along for the ride and buried their heads in the sand, so intent are they to see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

They are all culpable for their roles in this IMO.

Agreed. There was at least ONE who performed the unwritten start for this adage - that was the lowest evil animal - the DO no evil. There is no free ride here as they might not have been the actual "do-er" but they are backing up his story.

Somebody with an ounce of compassion speak up, dammit!

You have been gone far too long, little Ayla Babylove.

IMHO

Time marches on, but not for sweet little Ayla. Her days were numbered, she was apparently worth more dead in the amount of $25,000 per the LI policy JD arranged.
IMHO

You're getting too close to the bottom of pg. one, so up you go...

I wish LE could somehow put some pressure on the women re: their own children and possible CPS stepping in. In fact, I am kind of surprised we have not heard about CPS in this case (or did we and I forgot?) since both of these women had little children in the house where a baby was "abducted" and police have since made it clear that this is not in fact what happened.

Kinda makes you wonder....CPS erred big-time when they didn't investigate JD, his home, and follow thru on returning Ayla to her mother. So now, nobody wants to get their name on record for this case. They are following in the JD gang footsteps: "mums the word". Hide. Hide in shame. This is a hi-profile case now and CPS is hiding, they don't want to get out and play anymore. It was okay when they could decide Ayla's fate so nonchalantly...but now that little child is somewhere where she should not be, moldering away, thanks to her big-hearted daddy who was so eager to get her in his clutches. And thanks to CPS.
Makes me damn sick, this whole case with the screw-ups that nobody with any clout will step in and step up and take a stand, take a stand for Ayla. Why won’t somebody take a stand for innocent little Ayla. All are afraid to get tangled up in this, tough, they helped strip little Ayla from a home with love.
It should be clear that Ayla was abused, she is gone, she was not abducted. Ayla, sweet bright-eyed Ayla is no more. Some people need to be held responsible for their cowardly acts.

IMHO

I wish LE could somehow put some pressure on the women re: their own children and possible CPS stepping in. In fact, I am kind of surprised we have not heard about CPS in this case (or did we and I forgot?) since both of these women had little children in the house where a baby was "abducted" and police have since made it clear that this is not in fact what happened.

I agree. I have real concerns for those two toddlers. If their moms can sit back and let this go, without making it right, then their children are in danger too, imo. :rose:

I hope that Ayla haunts everyone who had any part in giving Ayla over to her father. Haunts them, disturbs their sleep, whatever it takes to stir their conscience into doing something, finally. They should be trying to make amends, to bring this to a close, can't make it right, as it was so wrong from the start. They can't breathe life into Ayla but they can bring out the truth, put this case into the hands of the justice system, with an esteemed judge and an honest intelligent jury. Justice for Ayla, please. Please.

:tears:

IMHO...IMHO

Without additional evidence (someone outside the house ratting one out) or a body, I'm pretty sure LE can't arrest anyone. Any defense lawyer would have a field day because nothing we know points directly to any one person. I'm wondering if they could charge JD with at least child neglect but perhaps that's cashing in without getting the bigger charge (murder)?

Without additional evidence (someone outside the house ratting one out) or a body, I'm pretty sure LE can't arrest anyone. Any defense lawyer would have a field day because nothing we know points directly to any one person. I'm wondering if they could charge JD with at least child neglect but perhaps that's cashing in without getting the bigger charge (murder)?

I wish LE would come forward with what they know about the timeline. I suspect AYLA was gone before the "abduction" story. She could be hundreds of miles from Waterville and well hidden. From what I understand, that is often the profile for a child killed by their father.

It's my hope that if LE asked the public about a more definitive timeline and vehicles of the possible players, that somebody would have seen something. But it has been 6mos now. :(

Did you guys witness the mega cluster fk on Ayla's Missing FB page this weekend? Big big :what: ----the site admin became unglued. Pressures mount and stress is a killer :(

missed it. The FB pages and blogs are a mess in this particular case tho, so I am not surprised. Too much focus on one another and not enough on Ayla. Sad really.

5 Days until June 30 ...

:please: something -- anything -- for Ayla !

:bump: for Ayla !

:bump: Reminder for Tomorrow :

Ayla's Uncle heads to Trial -- Lance DiPietro pleads not guilty to assault charge

Stanfill set a trial date for 8:30 a.m. June 27 at district court and asked DiPietro whether he would like a court-appointed lawyer, and he said yes. Stanfill also gave him the option of a trial by jury, which he can choose within 21 days.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=lance+dipietro

:seeya: Are there any locals who are able to check to see if this is still on tomorrow's court docket ?

TIA !

:moo: and JMO ... but I believe that Lance knows "something" about what happened to Ayla ...

:moo: and JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member