ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody knows what happened to Ayla.
Somebody knows who disposed of Ayla.
Somebody knows where the "remnants" of Ayla can be found.
If this somebody considers their own life worth protecting, the life of their own child worth protecting, then I hope that this somebody is going to spend the rest of their days living in fear, that somebody else will tell the truth.

:bump: for Ayla !

:bump: Reminder for Tomorrow :

Ayla's Uncle heads to Trial -- Lance DiPietro pleads not guilty to assault charge

Stanfill set a trial date for 8:30 a.m. June 27 at district court and asked DiPietro whether he would like a court-appointed lawyer, and he said yes. Stanfill also gave him the option of a trial by jury, which he can choose within 21 days.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=lance+dipietro

:seeya: Are there any locals who are able to check to see if this is still on tomorrow's court docket ?

TIA !

:moo: and JMO ... but I believe that Lance knows "something" about what happened to Ayla ...

:moo: and JMO

so I take it nothing exciting happened in court???

so I take it nothing exciting happened in court???

:seeya: I checked the Sentinel and Bangor Daily News on 6-27, yesterday and today, and nothing in the MSM about LD's court appearance that was scheduled for 6-27-12.

I am wondering :

-- IF the media forgot about it and that's why they didn't cover it ?

-- IF there was a continuance by the court or if LD asked for a continuance ?

If there is anyone who knows how to check the court dockets in Waterville, that would be great if they can let us know if they find anything ! [ I tried once and it was confusing to me ]

THANKS !!!

"I believe there is somebody out there that does know something and if they're scared to talk, do it anonymously. You don't got to say your name. Just think of Ayla. What if you're a parent and you do know something? What if it was your child? How would you feel? You would want someone to speak up for your child. Ayla's my child and I want someone to speak up for her if they can," said Reynolds.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/cent...15348436/-/pislnoz/-/index.html#ixzz1zBubOjeN

Clock is ticking away, tomorrow is the day. If no one comes forward then that means that the people who know what happened were involved in what happened, IMO. This is the only reason I can think of that would explain why no one has come forward. :banghead:

I am so sad yet hopeful to be posting these articles... because even non-action is action. They dangled the 30k lure and got no bites. That must tell them something about the presumed perps, yes?

Kennebec Journal: Reward expires tonight

And from the Bangor Daily News: $30k reward for information... (less of an article but more interesting user comments...)

Ayla angel, there are so many of us still looking for you.

snippets from :

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ward_2012-06-29.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

WATERVILLE -- A $30,000 reward for information on the whereabouts of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds expires at midnight today.

Ayla's mother Trista Reynolds said Friday she was holding out hope that someone would come forward with information and collect the money. It's telling that no one has, she said.

"I honestly feel that if Ayla was really kidnapped, someone would want that $30,000, especially if they knew it was running out," she said.

:please: Prayers for little Ayla that she will be found soon !

:please:

I was so hoping the expiration of the reward offer would bring some type of action....

But I had a sinking feeling it would not. :(

Was anyone really expecting anyone to come forward to try to claim the reward? I don't think there is anyone in a position to claim it without being charged as an accomplice. These crimes involving babies and young children are not the type one brags to friends about, or makes careless remarks in bars, etc...otherwise we would probably know what happened to Haleigh Cummings. Even for the criminally-inclined, the stigma of murdering a child is a line no one wants to admit they have crossed.

Was anyone really expecting anyone to come forward to try to claim the reward? I don't think there is anyone in a position to claim it without being charged as an accomplice. These crimes involving babies and young children are not the type one brags to friends about, or makes careless remarks in bars, etc...otherwise we would probably know what happened to Haleigh Cummings. Even for the criminally-inclined, the stigma of murdering a child is a line no one wants to admit they have crossed.

BBM: I agree ... IF one of the Waterville 3 -- Waterville 5 which includes Phoebe and Lance -- would have come forward they would have been charged ...

However, I think the expiration for the Reward Money was LE "dangling a carrot" as a "last ditch effort" for someone to come forward and TALK in exchange for a DEAL ...

JMO ... but I believe that LE knows "who did what" to poor little Ayla :( but I think they are uncertain as to WHO was PRESENT and WHO PARTICIPATED in the COVER-UP ... Again, JMO, but that is where LE needs a "break" in the case ...

MOO ... Justin, his family and friends are very ARROGANT ... and it would NOT surprise me if any of them "bragged" in some sort of way ...

Also, Justin's GF's sister is in :jail: for drugs ... so drugs have to be added "to the mix" ... and Justin's brother Lance has been in court recently -- which there has been NO news IF he even went to court last week ...

One important piece of evidence LE has in Ayla's case is the BLOOD evidence in the basement -- which I think IS the crime scene ... and LE HAS other evidence ...

I still have confidence that LE will one day SOLVE this case ... and I believe that Mr. McCausland and LE are DETERMINED to do so -- for Ayla !

:please: that Ayla is found soon and that there will be Justice for Ayla !

:please:

Poor sweet baby Ayla. Your sperm donor is lower than a worm, I just wish someone had the courage to tell LE all about his dirty deed. Hide, you lowly cowards, your day will come, and you won't be able to get anyone to lie fo you anymore.

Hugs and compassion for Trista and the others in her family who loved Ayla.

IMO

You are so right, Cluciano...

I was hoping against hope that with giving this last "deadline" LE had a next step in mind, though what?.... I don't know.:please:

JAT...Part of me wishes LE would say they are closing the case or they are following a lead on non-family abductor (knowing there is no abductor!) just so "someone" might let their guard down and slip up thinking they aren't being watched anymore, giving LE some real evidence to make an arrest.
I DO NOT want this case closed until baby Ayla is found or when "someone(s)" is behind bars!

Keeping Alya and her "loving" family in my thoughts.

I prayed someone would tell the truth but as we have seen with so many other cases those that stay silent usually stay out of jail.. It's a very sick world we live in.. I can't imagine what that beutiful little girl went through at the hands of her father and his twisted family..

The Maine monsters remain hidden in their lair. I believe that whatever was done to Ayla was so calculating, cold-hearted and inhumane that they dare not even talk ablout it among themselves.
Ayla was a beautiful bright-eyed innocent little sweetheart. Who would want her dead and out of their lives? Three guesses? Four?

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members