Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no excuse. I've been plenty intoxicated and haven't ended up in one of those. It's on the bad part of town not a real massage parlour.

Agree. JR said 40 other patrons were arrested as well. Lol. Were they all with the same gal at the same time. Good grief.

Were 40 patrons sitting in the waiting room and were getting called to the back room one at a time as if this was a doctors office? Lol

Did they walk through the front door and get wisked away out the exit door without other patrons noticing anything. But all 40 were forced to ride on the same bus to the police station? Wth. How did he know 40 others got arrested. And are we suppose to feel better that it wasn't just him.

Now he mentions on the help find jenny (his wife) page that is was a case of bad luck.

Wth. That's like saying that I went to the right brothel, but at the wrong time. Lol

Last note: I also chuckle every time I read the folks comments on that particular post.

Because some post things like Oh sorry to hear that (with a obvious eye roll)

Lol

And that cat picture in the comment section stills has me chuckling every time I see it.

Lol. Nancy Grace would have been saying something like Bombshell. Lol

Jmo

Agree. JR said 40 other patrons were arrested as well. Lol. Were they all with the same gal at the same time. Good grief.

Were 40 patrons sitting in the waiting room and were getting called to the back room one at a time as if this was a doctors office? Lol

Did they walk through the front door and get wisked away out the exit door without other patrons noticing anything. But all 40 were forced to ride on the same bus to the police station? Wth. How did he know 40 others got arrested. And are we suppose to feel better that it wasn't just him.

Now he mentions on the help find jenny (his wife) page that is was a case of bad luck.

Wth. That's like saying that I went to the right brothel, but at the wrong time. Lol

Last note: I also chuckle every time I read the folks comments on that particular post.

Lol

And that cat picture in the comment section stills has me chuckling every time I see it.

Jmo

He just got caught, doubtful it was his first time. I feel sorry for those women.

Lol

Jmo

Did he really say there were 40 johns arrested? I didn't see that. A sting of that magnitude would have made the news. I've been scouring the news sites and haven't found anything...

There were four booked in at the same time under the same charge as him ... From the jail roster ...

Did he really say there were 40 johns arrested? I didn't see that. A sting of that magnitude would have made the news. I've been scouring the news sites and haven't found anything...

In light of this recent incident - maybe Jenny simply left him. Maybe she didn't like him anymore. Maybe she's somewhere where the news of her being 'missing' hasn't reached her yet. Have they checked whether she used her passport out of Mexico? (sorry if this has been asked and answered already)

And I was trying to just ask about the cost and the size of the billboards! Either way I feel he will be using his own money!!

Sent from my SCH-I545

In light of this recent incident - maybe Jenny simply left him. Maybe she didn't like him anymore. Maybe she's somewhere where the news of her being 'missing' hasn't reached her yet. Have they checked whether she used her passport out of Mexico? (sorry if this has been asked and answered already)

I have been pondering the same.....
It's unlikely given what we know already, but let's hope this is in fact true, vs. the other theories that have been presented.

I have been pondering the same.....
It's unlikely given what we know already, but let's hope this is in fact true, vs. the other theories that have been presented.

Yes, she is a sweet girl. I hope she just ran off.

I don't think we know whether she used her passport to enter another country (other than Cuba, which they ruled out). Even if she is still in Mexico, it's possible she does know she's "missing" and is choosing to stay missing for now. Hannah Thomas-Garner, age 17, hitchhiked several hundred miles to Central California and lived with an unsuspecting family for over three months, knowing her father was looking for her. We were afraid she was dead. A teen in Texas stayed away even longer, knowing her family was searching. So, it happens. I hope this is the case with Jenny. She is very good at getting help from strangers. If she is following the search for her online, JR's arrest isn't going to make her want to go home. JMO

I don't think we know whether she used her passport to enter another country (other than Cuba, which they ruled out). Even if she is still in Mexico, it's possible she does know she's "missing" and is choosing to stay missing for now. Hannah Thomas-Garner, age 17, hitchhiked several hundred miles to Central California and lived with an unsuspecting family for over three months, knowing her father was looking for her. We were afraid she was dead. A teen in Texas stayed away even longer, knowing her family was searching. So, it happens. I hope this is the case with Jenny. She is very good at getting help from strangers. If she is following the search for her online, JR's arrest isn't going to make her want to go home. JMO
I do hope she is alive as I loved reading her views of the world. Do we know how long she lived with JR in Washington? Maybe his place and lifestyle(I don't really know what the norm was) but maybe it was just not for her...and she has chosen to go off the grid. If no contact with family in China...then that concerns me.

Sent from my SCH-I545

still no excuse. I've been plenty intoxicated and haven't ended up in one of those. It's on the bad part of town not a real massage parlour.

Just because you haven't does not mean it isn't possible for someone else. When drunk in the past I have found myself in really odd strange seedy places I wouldn't normally go to sober. Your judgement and thinking can get pretty impaired and everyone reacts differently to booze.

4 is diff than 40. Paints a diff picture than originally given for sure

He originally said 40. But now he changed it to "with the rest of the patrons"

Yes. His constant edits or deletions make our comments look squirrely sometimes.

Jmo.

I only went by what he himself had originally posted.

But most undercover police stings at a brothel wouldn't stop at 4 patrons. They usually do the sting for over a lengthy period of time to collectively get all johns.

So I doubt they stopped at 4 busts. So maybe others were arrested previously or later or he simply put the wrong number. Idk. No worries.

BBM

I know I said I wasn't going to discuss this anymore, but so much for that! For anyone wondering why he admitted his arrest publicly, I just discovered that JR was outed about his arrest at 2:46 p.m. PDT on Jenny's own FB page. His post confessing on the Find Jenny FB page was at 3:17 p.m.

https://www.facebook.com/jennycqd/p...9228&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}&pnref=story

I tried to thank this post x3, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm just thanking you here again. You often have such great information. This little tid bit dovetails neatly with Dexter's comment on how everything said from that quarter seems to simply be responding to and retroactively painting a narrative about events so as to placate an audience, in this case, an audience who is routinely mined for funds. There is much about this case that seemed hinky from the beginning. Now it's downright FISHY.

Okay, at this point I say: "What do you take me for, a fool?" At 5pm he's "very intoxicated" and just "wandered" into a brothel? That was raided? Some people have so much bad luck, it's amazing.

I have to admit, I've always wondered why my life is so very un-punctuated with things like men friends/family getting arrested at brothels (merely there for back rubs, of course) and being "very intoxicated" publicly. Yes, publicly. If he was "very intoxicated and wandered into" this establishment, then he had to, at some point, cross the sidewalk to get there, no? That's public intoxication. He wasn't sitting home, drowning his sorrows, and had a few too many. He was out in public, polluted.

Unfortunately, I don't think Jenny Chen is back home in China or backpacking around southern Mexico. I think she is missing and likely dead. I also think a serious inquiry into this is only likely to come from her family. Does anyone know any more about their activities and information in relation to finding Jenny?

Okay, at this point I say: "What do you take me for, a fool?" At 5pm he's "very intoxicated" and just "wandered" into a brothel? That was raided? Some people have so much bad luck, it's amazing.

I have to admit, I've always wondered why my life is so very un-punctuated with things like men friends/family getting arrested at brothels (merely there for back rubs, of course) and being "very intoxicated" publicly. Yes, publicly. If he was "very intoxicated and wandered into" this establishment, then he had to, at some point, cross the sidewalk to get there, no? That's public intoxication. He wasn't sitting home, drowning his sorrows, and had a few too many. He was out in public, polluted.

Unfortunately, I don't think Jenny Chen is back home in China or backpacking around southern Mexico. I think she is missing and likely dead. I also think a serious inquiry into this is only likely to come from her family. Does anyone know any more about their activities and information in relation to finding Jenny?
BBM

I don't think he was arrested for public intoxication, but as you point out, by his own admission he was.

All we know about Jenny's family is what was posted earlier on the thread about their visit to Mexico in late May. We didn't hear about it from JR who acted as if they didn't exist. They spoke to LE in at least three states. JR was very dismissive of the information they were given about Jenny being seen backpacking in May, and pretty insulting to the Chinese government. We haven't heard anything since then, unless someone has been able to read Chinese newspapers. I feel terrible for them. I hope they have solid help in Mexico.

A brothel is a different animal than a storefront massage joint ... 4 is the more likely number ... And yes, I'm speculating that it was storefront, but without an address of occurrence, I can't confirm that.

Lmao. Agree my friend.

And then he must have been drunk enough or confident enough to tell his followers on his missing wifes page of how he just got caught trying to engage in behavior with a prostitute the other day. Lol

Lmao.

Can someone point out any Help find my wife page , where the husband takes the time to mention a brothel sting that he was caught in while raising money for his missing wife that he feels could have been forced into prostitution.

Wtf.

Now JR has traveled the world and has done more hiking and skiing and traveling than possibly most of us here. Jmo.

So pardon me if we don't fall for the possible slow hubby theories. Jmo.

Jr has more knowledge of how things work around the world than most of us think. Jmo.

The man has succesfully traveled solo through too many states and countries to be a possible dim wit of what's going on. Jmo

He originally said 40. But now he changed it to "with the rest of the patrons"

Yes. His constant edits or deletions make our comments look squirrely sometimes.

Jmo.

I only went by what he himself had originally posted.

But most undercover police stings at a brothel wouldn't stop at 4 patrons. They usually do the sting for over a lengthy period of time to collectively get all johns.

So I doubt they stopped at 4 busts. So maybe others were arrested previously or later or he simply put the wrong number. Idk. No worries.

I don't remember reading anything about 40 arrests, but maybe I missed something in the revolving door of deletions. My recollection from the jail roster is about 6 who might have been arrested at the same place, several hours before and after JR was. Most of the Seattle massage parlor stings I read about were only for one day or so, after the owner was busted. The undercover cops stayed open for business and reeled men in. But if a man didn't ask for or accept further services beyond a massage when they were offered they were allowed to leave. JR was taken to jail, so......:thinking:

Here's an example of a massage parlor sting from 2010...

On the day of the raid detectives said only one of seven customers wanted a legitimate massage.
"Only one customer entered the business and wanted a legitimate massage," a vice detective told the court. "This customer was informed that his request could not be accommodated and was allowed to leave."

http://www.examiner.com/article/mas...cops-bust-owners-set-up-shop-bust-6-customers

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member