GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

I wonder if/how his lifestyle will change in the new facility.

Less school work. The juveniles at Thumb get alot of attention for school work, most haven't completed HS.

He is a level 2 which gives him alot of freedom out of his cell but the Oaks housing unit has a special program if he needs protective custody.

He could be put away from general pop but not be locked down 23 hours.

2 Cents

that is a great phrase- and so true

I should have amplified a bit: After listening to his nasty threats made towards the prosecutor, I think it gives some insight into his persona-- he sounds like a bully and aggressive and I imagine he was like that with his wife and son-- would not make for a happy household-- He knew his calls were being recorded and he did not care one bit--- in fact he wanted the prosecutor to know he was threatening her ( oops my bad: I meant to say VENTING!!!)
Before the jail calls were released it was suggested somewhere that he may have been venting about his HOA……lol….maybe he was just upset about his HOA and Karen McDonald was catching strays. We’ll never know. It will remain a mystery as these things are so hard to figure out.

/sarcasm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back