MI - Aimee Sword for raping son she gave up for adoption, Waterford Twp, 2010

The son must be under 16 years of age. I think under MI law the age of consent is 16 and over.
I really want to know why she chose to have sex with him. I wonder if he resembles his father.

This is a very strange story and we don't have a lot of information. If sexual contact happened, I would think that it may have been the result of the mother's misguided desire to intimately connect with the child she gave up. I hope they can both get some help because a lot more is going on than meets the eye.

Commenters defend woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/09/commenters_defend_woman_accuse.html

This was lifted by MLive from a comment in The Oakland Press that has since been removed.

Now that the Oakland Press has found it neccesary to write a one sided story, I'll fill in the missing details. Yes a son was given up for adoption, yes He found her on the internet, or actually they found each other. They met with the permission of the adopted parents, and were able to spend time together to allow him to meet his siblings. This boy was 15 at the time and had emotional problems, had been in trouble with the law and threatened his adoptive parents, also diagnosed as being bipolar. This should have been a sign to proceed with caution. The Oakland press reports as if she tracked him down for sex, which is ludicrous. This was meetings and visits that spanned over a summer to reconnect a family. When things didn't go his way threats were made. Well now those threats have come to light. There are other children to be considered here, that love their mother very much. Before people judge her, lets get the facts. Our court system is innocent until proven guilty!!!!! When the truth comes out I hope the Oakland press will report the truth with accuracy. We all feel for the boy, but putting an innocent woman through this is unjust. He needs serious help.

Commenters defend woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/09/commenters_defend_woman_accuse.html

This was lifted by MLive from a comment in The Oakland Press that has since been removed.

And as if these allegations aren't revolting enough, the comments on that link are nearly as disturbing.

Hmmm. I'd like to wait for more information before forming an opinion, but there's a nagging part of me that wonders if this woman looked like Eileen Wuornos if she'd have so many people rushing to her defense.

And as if these allegations aren't revolting enough, the comments on that link are nearly as disturbing.

Hmmm. I'd like to wait for more information before forming an opinion, but there's a nagging part of me that wonders if this woman looked like Eileen Wuornos if she'd have so many people rushing to her defense.

Yup or if she were a Man who had given up a daughter for adoption and been accused of raping that daughter in the same manner?

I'll hold out for more info too.

From the comments it kinda sounds as if the boy has some serious issues...if that is really true Im guessing he got mad for maybe not getting his way and then accused her of raping him.....
this is going to be one of those wait and see stories

The women was reported to the Police by CPS. They "got" wind of the relationship in the fall after the summer.

Sorry, but blaming the victim is not appropriate. By the way, after the judge reviewed the "evidence", 2 of the charges were not applicable.

They did not find each other, she went searching for him.

I do not believe self serving stories of blaming the victim. She has no emotional affinity or connection to the child and wanted to prove "she loved" him by seducing and raping him.

Sick.....I for one believe the cops and CPS.........

It's hard to even make a comment on this story. I tend to believe LE though. What a sin and a disgrace she is....Sorry to say but I feel this is horrid.

I will wait for more facts but feel I do believe LE as stated.

Gozgals

I see your point, but if she was innocent, I would hope people "in the know" would defend her no matter what she looked like.

For the record, I have no opinion of her guilt or innocence. The story just gave me the creepy-crawlies. As bad as it is, I would hope that it is just him getting mad and getting even with her. :confused:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549323,00.html?test=latestnews

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

What???!!!!????!!!
I thought I must have read the heading wrong, good Lord... I'm really getting sick of this s**t!!!:banghead::furious::eek::behindbar

How was she able to get him alone? Why did the adoptive parents allow ( or now know) where their 10 year old son was? This lady is SICK and should be locked up for LIFE no chance of ever getting out. What she did is unforgiveable. She gave him life and gave him a chance at life to only rob his childhood right back from him. WTF was she thinking. How could she do such a thing :behindbar lock her up and throw away the key :behindbar

I think you just nailed it, TBH. She gave him life, and decided it was time to have a lasting impact on him. Given what she has been quoted as saying, she appears not to be worried about it.

She fits the definition of a pedophile, if not something worse as well. The problem now is that she still is of the age to procreate again and for a while....shudder.

I think you just nailed it, TBH. She gave him life, and decided it was time to have a lasting impact on him. Given what she has been quoted as saying, she appears not to be worried about it.

She fits the definition of a pedophile, if not something worse as well. The problem now is that she still is of the age to procreate again and for a while....shudder.

I saw her profile on MySpace when it was still up, she seemed so unconcerned about the whole thing, and not worried at all.
(I was going to say something smart here, but let's not until we know what's actually happened. I always had it in for my birth parents when I was growing up... )

It is never OK to blame the victim but I don't think that is what is going on here.

I feel we, including myself, are questioning the victim's story which needs to be done.

We have all seen the police and CPS over react in many cases. We have seen them under react too.

I know a young teen boy. He is very disturbed. If authorities believed everything he told them many innocent people would be in prison. Thank goodness his claims were investigated and found to be false. Part of his illness.

I am right down the middle here. It could go either way. Let's wait and see.

No matter what the truth is this young boy needs intensive therapy. Let's hope he gets it.

The site posted below offers a lot of information regarding something called GSA. For the obvious reason that Aimee's son was 15 yrs old, she never should have had a sexual relationship with him. The website on GSA will offer some possible explanations why it happened or why it may have happened even if he didn't have the problems he is reported to have.

Please no flames. I am not offering any opinions or judgement. I'm only sharing information. I saw a show a few months back, featuring a lady named Barb, who IIRC was forced to give up her baby for adoption. When they were reunited she was shocked and disturbed to realize she had sexual feelings for her "son". They did not have a sexual relationship. It took a long time to understand what she was going thru. She made this web site to help other people who find themselves in this situation. Also a TV special and a book. Evidently it is fairly common, not only mother-son, father-daughter, sib-sib.

It seems that when a parent-child bond is not allowed to develop, this can sometimes be the outcome. The threads on her site offer several possible genetic /physical reasons. Sex for lust is not among them.

It is also not always the parent with the attraction it can also be the adult-child who was put up for adoption.

The site does not promote incest, neither does it pass judgement on individuals separated at birth or very young babyhood who find them self attracted to a "relative". It tries to educate and offer support.

Barbs son, John (who she kept up a relationship with) died in 2007. She has had an extremely hard time, losing her son for a second time.

[ame="http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1190"]Announcement from Barb - GSA Forums[/ame]

Welcome to the Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) web site

This website was started with the hope of education and support on a subject that to most is:

1. misunderstood
  2. shocking
  3. to some unbelievable
  4. taboo to society.

We are here to educate through others experience and to help you understand what GSA is or is not.
Communication with each other, to share as a support system what you are experiencing can be very helpful. This is the reason I continue the GSA site.

However, GSA is:
  • NOT an incest site as we have always understood the subject of incest
  • NOT a place to fantasize
  • NOT for incest victims of childhood abuse or their abusers
  • Not a *advertiser censored* site
Although it is hard to separate categories for some as they don't understand what GSA is and think they can link on here, I ask that they find another place for their stories.

GSA needs their own place to help and support others as they support each other. It is difficult to get through feelings of abandonment, loss and reunions. All others need to go elsewhere to find what you are looking for because this is not your category.

Thank you,
Barbara Gonyo
email bgonyo@sbcglobal.net

A few words from Barb. To All Interested in GSA

I started talking about GSA years ago when hardly anyone heard of GSA. I wasn't trying to win a popularity contest. I was trying to educate people to the fact that GSA is very strong and I was hoping to incite interest in people who would take up the cause and study the reasons this was happening.

My invitation to do this is just beginning to get people interested enough to fight for their rights. It has been a very long road and I'm a tired traveler.
I feel I know why GSA happens and have such strong feelings for people with GSA. Reunions are so emotional and packed with feelings not dealt with for most of our lives. The reunion brings it all to a boil. I can't tell you how many people write to me after being in a GSA sexual relationship will say, "I wish I had some education on this subject when I was reunited".

These are not criminals who are molesting or taking advantage of someone for their own pleasure. But due to the lack of distinction between the two terms, GSA is defined as incest by the world. I just want GSA to be understood for what it really is. GSA is an all consuming love for someone we never should have been without in our lives. Circumstances separated them and reunion awakens their dormant feelings.

Barb Gonyo

I'm His Mother, but, He's Not My Son

http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/teaser.pdf

Ok I am sorry call is GSA or whatever they want but I call it child abuse and it's SICK. It is sick when it's a child and it's sick when it's a adult. Just sick sick sick sick sick. You do know that link goes to a site that has a forum where they speak about having sex with their moms and dads and sisters and brothers and even CHILDREN correct? That site is SICK ,the people are SICK! I'd warn people about clicking and reading the site. I was shocked about what I read. there is post from grandfather that speak about having sex with their 13 year old GRAND DAUGHTER and people are telling him its ok. That site should be shut down and they all should be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The children should be taken into foster care and be given help by professionals. I am reporting the site to the FBI right away and I hope you would do the same .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back