Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #1 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianca Jones was in a gray Mercury Marquis

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111202...r-child--2--after-car-is-stolen#ixzz1fP1sUUIo

I should have googled. They discontinued making the Marquis in 1986.

Ok, so someone carjacked a 25 year old car?

Mercury Marquis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mercury Marquis is a vehicle produced by the Ford Motor Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia under its Mercury brand from 1967 to 1986. It was produced for several generations as the Mercury counterpart of the full-size Ford (its direct equivalent was the Ford LTD); in 1983, the Marquis became Mercury's mid-size car. The highest trim level of the Marquis, the Mercury Grand Marquis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, continued in production as the full-size Mercury product line.
As Ford Motor Company adopted front-wheel drive cars during the 1980s, the Marquis was phased out after the 1986 model year; it was replaced by the Mercury Sable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the twin of the Ford Taurus.

ETA: Sorry about the multi links. Wiki does that... I only pasted once, but it embeds a bunch of stuff from within the page.

missing6-JPG.jpg

2-year-old Bianca Lilly Jones

where are you, little one?
aw, they call her Bacon . . .

Awwwww...what a cutie. I hate to see the pictures of these missing kids sometimes. It hurts my heart.

Her parents, as in mom and dad were in the car? The car was found running but no baby? Earlier MSM reports said the car was found with no signs of the suspect or the child. By no signs does that mean the childs car seat was taken too? :waitasec:

I don't think mom was with them. I think LE went and got mom and brought her to the location. Salt heavily because I'm just not sure, but I think...

The AA on my phone came through as only a small red passenger car. I guess they really don't have any more info it.

Heres a copy/link of the amber alert.

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=9409

Missing From: Detroit, MI
Missing Date: 12/02/2011 9:20 AM
Issued for: Michigan: Statewide
Contact: If you have information, please contact Detroit Police Department, 313-596-2170
Circumstances: The Detroit Police Department is investigating an incident of an endangered missing child, Bianca Jones, from Northbound on John R just north of East Grand Boulevard. The child is a victim of a carjacking from this location. The vehicle that the child was in has been recovered. A handgun was seen by a witness. The suspect vehicle was last seen traveling north bound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car.

Missing Child
Name: Bianca Jones
Alias:
Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Black Age: 2YO
Height: 2FT5 Weight: 25LBS
Description: Braided hair, wearing pink skirt, pink tights, pink shoes, and a purple coat with gold piping

Suspect
Name: Unknown Unknown
Alias:
Hair Color: Eye Color:
Skin Color: Black Age: 25-30YO
Height: 6FT Weight: 190LBS
Description: Medium skin tone, wearing a brown/black baseball cap, black coat, dark pants

Vehicle Information
Make: Small passenger car Model:
Color: Red Interior Color:
License State: License Text:
Vehicle Description:

It seems were asking this daily now....wth is going on?

And why does it seem so many are two year olds? :(

I suppose someone desperate would 'steal' a 25 year old car, but why when they are already in a vehicle? This would have honestly been far more believable to me had dad stopped somewhere and was either just entering or exiting the car and was approached by someone on foot with a gun.

Here we are to believe of all the vehicles on the road at any given time two people in a running vehicle chose to carjack and steal a 25 year old car.

still waiting more news and praying this little girl is ok.

And why does it seem so many are two year olds? :(

Snipped a bit.

(IMO) 1-2 is the age when control stops. They are walking, talking and forming their little id's. It's also the age (imo) when people stop coming around ie: (visiting, bringing gifts) and the young parents begin to see...if your not ready to really be a parent..a child can be an albatross. So instead of seeking help..looking into adoption or a safe haven, we hear about crap like this. Made up stories..about kidnappings, car jackings...disappearances and the like.
jmho.

silver 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
http://www.detnews.com/article/2011...ng-for-child--2--after-parentsí-car-is-stolen

Also from same article:
Her parents, father Deandre Lane, 32, and mother Rakida Mitchell, have told police their vehicle was robbed at gunpoint. Bianca's parents were talking with police Friday afternoon near where the car was stolen. The girl's father declined comment to the media before leaving in an unmarked police vehicle.
Police say their suspect is a black male, 25-30 years old with a medium complexion and about 6-feet tall at 190 pounds. He's wearing a black shirt, black pants and has a 5 o'clock shadow. He also has a brown and black baseball-style hat. Bianca was wearing a purple jacket with gold trim, pink tights and pink shoes. She's described as being 2-foot-five, 25 pounds and having a light complexion.
According to the alert, the "suspect vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car." The car may have front-end damage.

How do you 'help' someone with a broken tail light? And it was day light. What was the big emergency about a broken tail light?

It sounds like someone waved him down for help. Which does make a little more sense. Maybe he didn't know what was wrong with the red car when he first stopped?

Still waiting for more news from LE.

silver 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
http://www.detnews.com/article/2011...ng-for-child--2--after-parentsí-car-is-stolen

Also from same article:
Her parents, father Deandre Lane, 32, and mother Rakida Mitchell, have told police their vehicle was robbed at gunpoint. Bianca's parents were talking with police Friday afternoon near where the car was stolen. The girl's father declined comment to the media before leaving in an unmarked police vehicle.
Police say their suspect is a black male, 25-30 years old with a medium complexion and about 6-feet tall at 190 pounds. He's wearing a black shirt, black pants and has a 5 o'clock shadow. He also has a brown and black baseball-style hat. Bianca was wearing a purple jacket with gold trim, pink tights and pink shoes. She's described as being 2-foot-five, 25 pounds and having a light complexion.
According to the alert, the "suspect vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car." The car may have front-end damage.

:waitasec: Both of Bianca's parents were involved in the carjacking? Sure wish the local media would get the facts before they report conflicting information.

:waitasec: Both of Bianca's parents were involved in the carjacking? Sue wish the local media would get the facts before they report conflicting information.

That changes things perhaps. I am much more suspicious if it was only mom or only dad that was there. But BOTH parents? Would they both be involved in her demise? Sadly it does happen that way. So I am still on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn