MI MI - Brianna Vibert, 24, Genesee County, 15 July 2017

This is my best friends daughter my best friend is her birth mother and gave them Brianna and her sister for adoption approx when Brianna was 4yrs old due to unforeseen circumstances. Brianna had just gone or was going through a divorce her current boyfriend at the time of missing is a Brandon Lee (or brown I apologize I dont remember he ended up blocking me on facebook. However he has a criminal background was planning on moving to florida approx after she had been missing for a month or 2 he did not make it in to the police station to do his lie detector test (that was told to me 3rd party so I do not know the accuracy of that information. Unfortunately there are more updated news articles with more information I can simply it then I have a couple questions this is my 1st time doing or being a part of what y'all do yes she was at a Marathon Gas station at 3635 Miller Rd @ 1 am (I do know factually her and her boyfriend got into a fight he had left she left the home before he came back now the 1st gas station the "good samaritan" in the aztec gave her a ride to where I do not know BUT then in an updated article approx around 7/18 or 7/21 she was then seen at a Mobil gas station at 3841 S. Saginaw Street at 2:45am and the good samaritan is not a suspect at this time. Oddly enough I google mapped the 2 gas stations they are approx 3.6 miles or less apart so it took this man an hour and 45 mins to take her 6 mins up the road? Now the article says she was speaking to someone in a green or teal Ford ranger or S-10 style truck in the parking lot then left on foot walking Northbound on S Saginaw st towards Atherton Road. Now Broome Park from the Mobil gas station is less the 5 mins like 1.6 miles she was walking in that general direction. At the Marathon station the surveillance shows she is wearing or has her purse with her which is odd because her purse was found in a ditch or side of road near her home then I just read last nite somewhere that the good samaritan gave the police her purse and cell phone several months ago we were told her purse was found in ditch near residence and that her phone was in good guys car at 24 she is an awesome amazing mom she may habe been having a rough patch I know on one of the find me facebook type accounts there were sitings of her in Saginaw nothing came of it. Now. W

Tonite 2 sites i had never seen came up 1st heading says old tweets: MissingCases (locate the missing) - TweetTunnel I went to the site it says deleted now that threw me for a loop the next site says this: Images about #helpfindher tag on ...www.thepicta.com > tag > helpfindher Brianna Jayde Vibert a heart symbol #repost Missing since July 14, 2017 from Flint Michigan Brianna Vibert, 24, was last seen at the.....UPDATE:Found! BUT when I clicked in it nothing about Brianna and I typed everything possiblenin search bar and nothing except half dressed naked women that have brianna in their user name we have not received a call that she was found and its the only time I see it so there's the simlified info for this case

Where did you get the information that she was last seen getting into her car? Yes the Mobil gas station she was last seen at was at 245am near Broome Park but she left on foot walking northbound and ahe didnt own a vehicle so I was just wondering. I find each day something new on her.

Just saw this case today and hoping she is found soon.
The little ones and her family are having to celebrate the Holiday without her :(
Thank you Riggsfamily for the updated information and please keep us posted.

8 others missing? Who? Can we get a list please? Do we have threads for them here! Tia.

Presley Rau: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?356195-MI-Presley-Rau-27-Flint-11-Aug-2017

Theresa Woodard: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324778-MI-Teresa-Woolard-48-Burton-5-Dec-2016

Those are two for which I know we have threads.

See this article here for a list of seven women missing from the mid- Michigan area (scroll down some) :

http://www.wnem.com/story/36843121/i-team-report-missing-in-mid-michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will Iook and see if i can get complete list and thread for it been having internet issues i definetely will keep updates as of today still not found nor home with her children rough holidays this year and thanks y'all for just being y'all

This is my sister. She was supposed to come to ny that weekend

Welcome to Websleuths, krh. We're glad to have you here, but very sad for the reason. Thank you for giving us the thread link for your sister Brianna's case here on WS.

I just saw your post over on the "If you could know the answer..." thread, so I'll be following it, and I'll be thinking positive thoughts for both of you.
:)

Welcome krh.

Please can I ask that you consider becoming a verified insider. It helps greatly when sleuthing a case like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back