MI MI - Brianna Vibert, 24, Genesee County, 15 July 2017

If trafficking is involved, the term "voluntary" gets muddled. The power control cycle is strong and could involve supplying drugs, physical assault, emotional abuse, etc so while from the outside many wonder why these women don't just leave and walk away, they aren't truly there "voluntarily" in the way it is typically defined. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

And, as we've seen before, if drugs are involved, where the captor is the drug supplier, whether the captive was already a drug user or if the captor started the captive on an addicting drug and she developed an addiction without even knowing it, that is a very strong tie between the addict and the supplier. She finds herself now tied to the captor due to her addiction and lack of money to purchase them herself or to leave the situation.

Thank you for being here krh and I'm sorry about your sister. This is a wonderful group of people and I hope they can all help.
I flagged ur post (hope I did that correctly) so I'm sure someone will answer you soon.
Sending hugs

Thank you for being here krh and I'm sorry about your sister. This is a wonderful group of people and I hope they can all help.
I flagged ur post (hope I did that correctly) so I'm sure someone will answer you soon.
Sending hugs

Thank you!

Hi krh,
Was she supposed to fly to NY? I'm originally from MI and I'm somewhat familiar with Flint and Saginaw area even though I lived an hour west from there. I hope you and your family has answers soon about your sister.

Hi krh,
Was she supposed to fly to NY? I'm originally from MI and I'm somewhat familiar with Flint and Saginaw area even though I lived an hour west from there. I hope you and your family has answers soon about your sister.

I think my mom had paid for her to take a bus to ny

03/06/18 — Texas Equusearch, Ohio/Midwest chapter will be conducting a search on Saturday, March 10th 2018 for Brianna Vibert and Teresa Towne-Woolard. The command center will be located at Kearsley High School, 4302 Underhill Dr., Flint, Michigan 48506. The search will begin promptly at 8 a.m., all searchers need to bring a valid photo ID, be at least 18 years of age and dressed appropriately for the weather.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-brianna-vibert-25-yrs-flint-mi-071717/

03/06/18 — Texas Equusearch, Ohio/Midwest chapter will be conducting a search on Saturday, March 10th 2018 for Brianna Vibert and Teresa Towne-Woolard. The command center will be located at Kearsley High School, 4302 Underhill Dr., Flint, Michigan 48506. The search will begin promptly at 8 a.m., all searchers need to bring a valid photo ID, be at least 18 years of age and dressed appropriately for the weather.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-brianna-vibert-25-yrs-flint-mi-071717/

Interesting that they plan to search for these two in the same search. Here is Teresa's thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324778-MI-Teresa-Woolard-48-Burton-5-Dec-2016

This is an older article, but here it is -- I will also post it on Teresa's thread --

Flint Police address fears of missing women reports

FLINT, Mich. (WJRT) - (09/12/17) - It's been stated on social media up to 40 women are missing, but Flint Police Detective Tyrone Booth says it's not clear where that number came from.

Because, right now, he says they only have 4 reports of missing women in the City of Flint.

http://www.abc12.com/content/news/Flint-Police-addresses-missing-women-reports--444053703.html

[h=1]Search party organized to look for two missing Genesee County women[/h]
GENESEE COUNTY, MI -- A search party has been put together to look for a pair of missing Genesee County women.

Flint Township and Burton police along with the Genesee County Search and Rescue Team have teamed up with search groups Bring our Missing Home and Midwest Chapter of Texas Equusearch to try and find Teresa Woolard and Brianna Vibert.
"We've got some investigative leads that we are going to focus on," he said, but Schreiber declined to comment on where the search groups would head. "We're working different angles and avenues now."

With the search teams coming in, Schreiber added it's "somebody giving a different perspective on it, a different point of view."
The search will include officials and volunteers seeking Vibert, a 25-year-old woman that was last seen on July 17, 2017, on Saginaw Road in Flint Township.

She has tattoos including the word "Savannah" and "Maddox" on her wrists, a skeleton key on her right foot, the word "Family" on her back, and a Mad Hatter on her right shoulder. Vibert is 5-feet-9 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.

Anyone with information on Vibert's whereabouts may contact Flint Township police Detective Doug Hart at 810-600-3250. Burton police Detective Don Schreiber may be reached at 810-742-2542 on the Woolard case.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/03/post_496.html

BBM. Praying the search finds someone and breaks this case and all the other missing Flint women cases wide open!

Weather postpones search party to look for missing Genesee County women

A search party set to venture out this weekend to look for two missing Genesee County women has been pushed back by seven days due to the wintry conditions leaving several inches of snow in the area.

Originally scheduled for March 10, the search party is now scheduled to gather from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, March 17 at the command center at Kearsley High School, 4302 Underhill Drive, in Genesee Township and be sent out in small groups to individual assignments across the county.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/03/weather_postpones_search_party.html

Weather postpones search party to look for missing Genesee County women

A search party set to venture out this weekend to look for two missing Genesee County women has been pushed back by seven days due to the wintry conditions leaving several inches of snow in the area.

Originally scheduled for March 10, the search party is now scheduled to gather from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, March 17 at the command center at Kearsley High School, 4302 Underhill Drive, in Genesee Township and be sent out in small groups to individual assignments across the county.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2018/03/weather_postpones_search_party.html

I know that the Miracle Twin Drive-in was torn down a few years ago. Was that property ever developed? If not, it's one site in the area that should be searched.

What does this mean?

Sometimes finding your way back to a thread and/or where you left off reading can be difficult on Websleuths. If you make a post on a thread you can go to your post history and get back to the thread more quickly.

[h=3]Community organizes search for 2 missing women[/h]
“The sad part is that you have to go and do it. That’s the sad part about this whole scenario is that we shouldn’t have to be doing this,” said David Rader, director of the Midwest Chapter of Texas Equusearch.
Rader said he is hoping for a miracle or at least some progress in the missing persons case of Brianna Vibert and Teresa Towne-Woolard. They are two of eight women that have gone missing in Flint over the last few years.
“We had a conversation with the lead detectives on the cases and decided that they could use our help. So, here we are,” Rader said.
Rader’s organization, as well as Bring Our Missing Home and several local police departments will be meeting at 8 a.m. in the gym at Kearsley High School and then setting out to search high and low for both Vibert and Towne-Woolard.“We’ll break everyone into teams. We have selected spots around town that we think is important to both cases and we’ll send people in those areas to look for the two women,” Rader said.

http://www.wnem.com/story/37799054/community-organizes-search-for-2-missing-women

“It was very moving to see this entire room full today of all the volunteers that aren’t just here for my sister but for Brianna too,” Toth said.
Brianna Vibert, 25, is also missing. She was last seen on Saginaw Road in Flint Township in July of last year.
David Rader, from Texas EquuSearch, partnered with Bring Our Missing Home and local law enforcement in the search.
They selected spots in the area that could be important in both cases.
“We’re trying to give the families some closure,” Rader said. “We want to bring their loved ones home and let’s face it we don’t know who we’re going to bring home. We have eight missing women in and around the Flint area so we’re covering a lot of variant today in a short amount of time in hopes to bring one of the missing home.”
Toth said no matter the outcome of today, she’s thankful for everyone who came out to help bring her family one step closer to having closure.
“It’s been 15 months we just want her home so we can put it to rest,” Toth said.
Anyone with information on Vibert or Woolard’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Flint Township Police Department.
http://www.wnem.com/story/37801752/search-held-for-2-missing-mid-michigan-women

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back