MI MI - Brianna Vibert, 24, Genesee County, 15 July 2017

"David Rader, from Texas EquuSearch, partnered with Bring Our Missing Home and local law enforcement in the search.

They selected spots in the area that could be important in both cases.

“We’re trying to give the families some closure,” Rader said. “We want to bring their loved ones home and let’s face it we don’t know who we’re going to bring home. We have eight missing women in and around the Flint area so we’re covering a lot of variant today in a short amount of time in hopes to bring one of the missing home.”"

1 year later: Mom speaks out on missing Flint woman

That pain is what loved ones of Brianna Vibert have felt for almost an entire year.

The 24-year-old mother of four went missing in Flint on July 15, 2017.

“It’s hard to believe it’s been an entire year and somebody can just disappear from the face of the earth,” said Bobbi Jo Stone, Vibert’s mother.

Stone misses her daughter.

“Her babies, they miss their mom,” Stone said.

Vibert was last seen at a gas station in Flint at 2:45 a.m. on July 15. She was walking northbound toward Atherton.

“I don’t think she is voluntarily out there. I know for a fact if she was alive she would be in contact with someone. I fear that she’s being held against her will. And I keep myself from thinking about the things that could be happening to her,” Stone said.

More at link...

Just this past Wednesday Stone was shocked to see somebody signed into Vibert’s SnapChat account.

“That was very alarming to me. I don’t know if it’s her. I don’t know if it’s somebody fraudulently signing in as her. But it’s certainly a sign of something,” Stone said.

She hopes it’s a sign of life and she has a message for her daughter.

“Brianna Jade, I’ve always told you that no matter where you are if you call I will come for you,” Stone said. “If somebody has her, you need to understand your actions have a profound effect on more than just Brianna. And her family loves her and wants her to come home.”

1 year later: Mom speaks out on missing Flint woman

I'm totally convinced that there's a serial killer operating in southern Flint. Flint PD won't come right out and say so because they don't want a media circus.
How many girls have gone missing from that area do you happen to have a rough estimate? It seems likely given the circumstances of this particular woman's disappearance. I sure hope not though, geesh!

I'm totally convinced that there's a serial killer operating in southern Flint. Flint PD won't come right out and say so because they don't want a media circus.

How many girls have gone missing from that area do you happen to have a rough estimate? It seems likely given the circumstances of this particular woman's disappearance. I sure hope not though, geesh!

You might find this thread about the missing Flint Women interesting: MI - MI - Missing Women From Flint, Genesee County, Michigan

Check out Gardener1850's link. Roughly a dozen women have disappeared from southern Flint and the surrounding areas over the past ten years.

Mysterious New Details About The Mother Of Four Who Went Missing After Leaving A Gas Station

[...]

Laura Nail, the current girlfriend of Vibert's ex-husband, said that Vibert's boyfriend claimed she was screaming and throwing things during the argument. She was supposedly angry because her four children weren't able to visit because her house lacked running water from a broken well.

[...]

Employees told Nail she arrived in "pretty bad shape," and left with the man who brought her there. Vibert was last seen at a Mobile gas station around 3 a.m. Surveillance videos show her holding onto shelves for balance and walking in the parking lot with the man who had given her multiple rides that evening.

[..]

Vibert's mother, Bobbi Jo Stone, has said she fears her daughter was taken against her will. She told CrimeOnline that Vibert had a "very tenuous stressful relationship" with her boyfriend which included physical abuse. She had also had been re-engaging with some "problematic" friends.

[...]

Brianna Jayde Vibert – The Charley Project

vibert_brianna_tattoo.jpg
vibert_brianna_dayofdisappearance.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Vibert was last seen at a Marathon Gas Station on Miller Road in Flint Township, Michigan on July 17, 2017. She got into a red Pontiac Aztek driven by an African-American male at approximately 1:00 a.m.

After her disappearance, the man contacted police and cooperated with the investigation; he has not been named as a suspect in her case. She may have been seen talking to someone in a green or teal Ford Ranger S-10 pickup truck in the gas station parking lot, but this has not been confirmed. After her disappearance, her bag was found in a ditch near her home. Her phone had been left behind in the red Aztek.

Vibert left behind four children. She had gotten divorced shortly before her disappearance and had a rocky relationship with both her ex-husband and her new boyfriend. Her mother stated she maintained regular contact with her family, however, and seemed happy.

Investigators are not sure whether she is voluntarily missing. Her case remains unsolved.

D_i4XBXWwAA6QB6.jpg

Mom of missing woman: If you call for me, I will come for you

It is even harder for Vibert’s children who are getting old enough to start wondering what happened to their mom.

“Questions I can’t answer. Questions nobody has been able to answer and it’s heartbreaking to watch this little 8-year-old girl grow up wondering, ‘would mommy be proud of me,’” Stone said. “She has a lot of questions, a lot of fears about what happened to mommy.”

I'm really confused about the whole scenario of Brianna frequenting the gas station to charge her phone and use the bathroom...the latter is explained as a broken well, but did she also not have electricity at home? What was going on there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back