GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live an hour north of where Chelsea's family lives. Every few days I check on the fb status and still share her picture. Really nothing new posted lately on leads :(

Perhaps they already have a very good idea of who is responsible, and are quietly working on putting together a case that will result in a conviction.

Kilen, even without new news, we are grateful to have you pop on occasionally to keep us focused. Your little one is so adorable in the pic with Chelsea.

Sorry I can't help you with the posters. Since I live close, I can pick them up when I run low, or I have also made copies to share when we go places.

My love to all of you.

It's a beautiful picture Kilen.
We are all praying for your family. God Bless.

IMO The abductor of Chelsea is probably in his 20s about her own age and not the stepfather. I am following Julia's case only because it could be possibly related to this one and might help to find her.

Kilen, it's so good of you to post. Glad to hear from you, especially now. Both your daughter and Chelsea look so happy in the new picture. They were excellent picks, as Chelsea's sweetness is in such natural and beautiful display. I'll be in touch about posters.

You and your family have my continuing prayers and thoughts.

It is above freezing during the day now in SE Michigan also some nights as well. Do the locals think some searches would work?

I have heard nothing about new searches. All has been very quiet. The ground is going to be very mushy/muddy until the frost level has gone down quite a bit more I doubt they could do effective searches in the country areas. Just walking in my back yard I get muddy and sink into the top layer. But I do believe the snow layer is pretty well gone now. Maybe some in the well shaded areas that I haven't noticed.

It defintely would be a good time to remind the farmers to keep an eye out when getting their fields ready for planting, and for everyone to keep watch for any signs tht might lead to Chelsea.

Just heard on WWJ radio that there is some type of search taking place in a "gaming area" near where Chelsea was last seen. Hopefully, there will be a report about this on the noon news on Channel 4. I'll post any updates.

ETA: Article on WWJ website: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/03...ed-near-area-when-chelsea-bruck-went-missing/

EXCLUSIVE: Large Search Team Spotted Near Area Where Chelsea Bruck Went Missing

March 19, 2015 10:59 AM

BERLIN TWP. (WWJ) - An organized search involving several law enforcement agencies is underway along Lake Erie in Monroe County. And it might be connected to the search for a woman who disappeared from a party last Halloween.

WWJ uncovered exclusive information that the search party was gathering Thursday morning near the Pointe Mouillee State Game Area, off of Jefferson Avenue and Sigler Road in Berlin Charter Township — not far from the last place where 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck was seen alive...

Searchers looking for Chelsea Bruck
As of Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:00 p.m.

BERLIN TOWNSHIP -- Dozens of police officers from Monroe County and area agencies have converged on the Pointe Mouillee Game Area in the continued search for Chelsea Bruck.

Miss Bruck, 22, of Maybee disappeared during a massive Halloween party Oct. 26 near Post and Williams Rds...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/mar/19/searchers-looking-chelsea-bruck/?news

11 mins drive / approx 6 miles from the bash - map here

ETA: That's bothersome...Maybee is the other direction - another map here

:thinking: if someone drove Chelsea away from the party & towards the gaming area, she must have known home was the other direction...no???

ETA2: Corrected the map to MAYBEE. :gthanks: BDE.

It's a big duck hunter's area with a boat launch. Beautiful area but very remote even in the day time when I've been there.

Thoughts from a local Ypsilanti guy...I think he makes a valid point about the POI label.
"No, as I understand it, Turnquist has been a “person of interest” for years, as he’s never given Ypsilanti detectives a thorough accounting of his whereabouts prior to Niswender’s forced drowning in the bathtub of her Peninsular Place apartment. And, the only reason it came out now is that Detroit Channel 4, in a report last night about Turnquist’s recent arrest on child *advertiser censored* charges, made the claim that he was also a suspect in his stepdaughter’s murder… a fact that had, up until now, not been made public by the YPD."

http://markmaynard.com/2015/03/ypsi...ather-is-a-person-of-interest-in-her-killing/

I think there could possibly be good reason to consider flooding hotels, lodgings along roadways, by airports and transport hubs in Canada with information about girls or others missing like Chelsea. hmm wouldn't it be ideal to have designated screens in these place that flash the pictures of the missing 24/7.

They must have read your post suggesting searches, Moonflower! This is a mighty huge search to just be "routine". JMO

I see nothing on FB, but according to the Monroe News "There reportedly are no new clues as to Miss Bruck’s whereabouts; police just are taking advantage of the weather."

PICS:
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/03/19/exclusive-large-search-team-spotted-near-area-when-chelsea-bruck-went-missing/s
http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/mar/19/searchers-looking-chelsea-bruck/?news

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 47
Praying for the searchers to be successful and safe.

Just heard on WWJ radio that there is some type of search taking place in a "gaming area" near where Chelsea was last seen. Hopefully, there will be a report about this on the noon news on Channel 4. I'll post any updates.

ETA: Article on WWJ website: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/03...ed-near-area-when-chelsea-bruck-went-missing/

EXCLUSIVE: Large Search Team Spotted Near Area Where Chelsea Bruck Went Missing

March 19, 2015 10:59 AM

BERLIN TWP. (WWJ) - An organized search involving several law enforcement agencies is underway along Lake Erie in Monroe County. And it might be connected to the search for a woman who disappeared from a party last Halloween.

WWJ uncovered exclusive information that the search party was gathering Thursday morning near the Pointe Mouillee State Game Area, off of Jefferson Avenue and Sigler Road in Berlin Charter Township — not far from the last place where 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck was seen alive...

OMG.... could there be a connection to the "outdoorsman" JT? His online posts were only on hunting, fishing type sites. Oh dear, I am in total shock at the moment. I so hope closure for the faimily may coming and this is not just a "routine search"

This is not at all far from or out of the way to Chesea's Maybee home.

I don't think everyone here agrees, but I am convinced that Chelsea's disappearance and the murder of Julia Niswender are somehow related. Given recent developments in Monroe - James Turnquist's *advertiser censored* charge, him being named a POI in Julia's homicide, the arrest of David Huntley on child *advertiser censored* charges, today's search (for Chelsea?) - it just feels like something is about to break in these cases. It might take some time for all of the puzzle pieces to fit, but I sense that things are moving in that direction. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge