GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really disturbing to me, Spellbound. Thanks, I hadn't heard that!

OMG.... could there be a connection to the "outdoorsman" JT? His online posts were only on hunting, fishing type sites. Oh dear, I am in total shock at the moment. I so hope closure for the faimily may coming and this is not just a "routine search"

This is not at all far from or out of the way to Chesea's Maybee home.

From Julia's step dad's post on hunting and gun blogs, links that were posted on her thread on the eve of the "red team's" appearance in court, it sounds like he scoped the border areas as well, that may have been for trafficking - the same genre of beastly evil.

Thank you so much, Moonflowers111!, Spellbound, BDE, Rosesfromangels and all for the updates. My prayers are with the Brucks, the good people of Monroe, Ypsilanti, Frenchtownship and of course Maybee and the searchers.

From Julia's step dad's post on hunting and gun blogs, links that were posted on her thread on the eve of the "red team's" appearance in court, it sounds like he scoped the border areas as well, that may have been for trafficking - the same genre of beastly evil.

OMG! He actually scoped out Pte. Mouilee? Good catch.

David Huntley's *advertiser censored* charges were dropped in Monroe County. Maybe he spilled the beans. Could be the reason he chose to stay behind bars. Fear for his well-being?

Does anyone recall whether or not this particular area was previously searched?

I don't know if it was searched before, BDE

Just heard on WWJ radio that there is some type of search taking place in a "gaming area" near where Chelsea was last seen. Hopefully, there will be a report about this on the noon news on Channel 4. I'll post any updates.

ETA: Article on WWJ website: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/03...ed-near-area-when-chelsea-bruck-went-missing/

EXCLUSIVE: Large Search Team Spotted Near Area Where Chelsea Bruck Went Missing

March 19, 2015 10:59 AM

BERLIN TWP. (WWJ) - An organized search involving several law enforcement agencies is underway along Lake Erie in Monroe County. And it might be connected to the search for a woman who disappeared from a party last Halloween.

WWJ uncovered exclusive information that the search party was gathering Thursday morning near the Pointe Mouillee State Game Area, off of Jefferson Avenue and Sigler Road in Berlin Charter Township — not far from the last place where 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck was seen alive...

One would have thought this area would have already been searched, no?

David Huntley's *advertiser censored* charges were dropped in Monroe County. Maybe he spilled the beans. Could be the reason he chose to stay behind bars. Fear for his well-being?

I don't see how else they could drop charges on THAT much material.

^ The area might have been searched in the fall when vegetation was high and dense. Photos of the search area today show that the area isn't rich with vegetation as it will be later in the season.

I don't see how else they could drop charges on THAT much material.

The case has been turned over to the Feds. Updates on the Huntley thread - Crimes Against Children. Maybe Monroe County dropped their charges in exchange for "information" from the perp.

Sounds like we were all having the same thought at the same time. Lol

From the CBS article this morning:

...Authorities have not yet confirmed what crews are searching for and officials remain tight-lipped. However, rumors at the scene indicate that searchers are looking for a person who has been missing for a long time...

Sounds like the search could be in reaction to a tip :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member