GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe she left in a vehicle, but just how far away she was taken is anyone's guess at this point. From all we have learned today, it seems this search was planned to coordinate with the weather, before vegetation is grown up that would make it much harder.

Chelsea definitely left in a vehicle, but with whom is the million dollar question. Did she actually leave with the man with whom she was seen with by the vendor (Harry Potter-looking guy in LE sketch)? Or, did the Harry Potter-looking dude lure her out to the parking lot because someone else was waiting for her? I've been dwelling on this more and more: The sketch guy might not be the perp but a "patsy" recruited by someone to get Chelsea away from the party and into a waiting vehicle. If it was someone known to her, Chelsea might have gotten into a vehicle willingly - or not. :moo:

Thinking about Chelsea going off in a car, that' the most straight forward, logical thing that happened sadly. Perhaps a spur-of-moment decision thinking the person(s) okay...
Might have even been two people, and fooled by that. Can't help think how lucky I was in my youth... would never takes the chances I did then now of going off with strangers after parties and bars....true, I'm a guy, and less vulnerable you would think; but still remember some instances where you get that sense of something not right and that you could be in danger..
Yea, I know, preaching to the proverbial choir here... sorry...

Good points, Old Steve.

BDE, I have never considered the possibility that she was lured by two people working together (or walked to another waiting car with " Harry Potter"). Very possible. Glad you shared that.

OldSteve - you weren't the only dumb teen. I can relate. But for the grace of God go I!

Regarding the search today, perhaps it was LE's reaction to Turnquist getting out on bail. Perhaps it is their show of determination. At least I would like to think so.

Posted by Megan Bruck: As most of you have heard the Monroe County Sherriffs Department organized an amazing search party today, nearby where Chelsea Bruck was last seen almost 5 months ago. My family and I are in constant contact with them and are kept well up to date on Chelsea's case. They have stated clearly that the reason for the search does NOT stem from a tip, but simply being compelled, now that the snow has cleared and the foliage has not yet started to grow, to re-search some areas of interest...

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

:bump:

On the latest cover of The Monroe News

Monroe News Cover Page Thursday - Edited.jpg

The sad part is, they must really have next to nothing to go on, Imo.

The sad part is, they must really have next to nothing to go on, Imo.

I don't want to think that LE has nothing :praying: I'd prefer to think that they are dealing with a very sly fox, a very smart fish (as in Jaws), a human chameleon, or a bona fide psychopath. I contend that there are some connected "players" who might very well "wear the shoes", so to speak, of the potential suspect:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/abrahamlin110340.html#Mj0S1LjQddF5dKla.99

Oh I think LE has plenty to work with. Plenty.
I'm impressed with their progress, and have faith they are getting close to resolution.
Surrounding our LE heroes with faith and prayers!

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

The search resumes for missing Chelsea Bruck
Erika Erickson, FOX 2 News, Mar 19, '15, 7:29 pm, reports on the search and from the center where Chelsea's mom says

"It's been in the works for awhile, just waiting for the weather to clear,"

[...]

"now that it's getting warmer there will be more searches."

[...]

"Chelsea's mother said she wants to remind people that there is a reward through Crime Stoppers of more than $30,000. If you have any information on the disappearance of Chelsea Bruck, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-speak-up."

bbm

Search for Chelsea Bruck continues as snow melts
Breelynn Martin, Mar 19, '15 11:02 pm reports Leannda Bruck says about LE's search for her daughter, Chelsea, on Thursday,

"It's a good feeling to know they [LE] are active but so are they",

working on outreach at the center, mailing flyers and firmly unwavering in her sacred quest to bring her daughter home.

Search for missing Chelsea Bruck resumes amid warmer temps
by Amulya Raghuveer, 03.19.15, 2:32 pm

Pointe Mouillee Game Area combed for Chelsea Bruck
Associated Press, 12:41 pm edt, Mar 19, '15

Authorities search Michigan game area for missing Chelsea Bruck
22-year-old Maybee woman has been missing since Oct. 26

Priya Mann, Mar 19, 15, 5:17:04 pm edt, reports at the search today, and speaks to a searcher who states he was looking for the "still missing" Chelsea

"...any type of clues, some things she might have been wearing, disturbed ground..."

through

"...a lot of mud, so it's pretty tough to get through and a lot of downed timber, so it's challenging."

to help

"...bring her home."

From FindHG's link above, this mother is the epitome of grace and faith. This is is what keeps the community focused on supporting this family. What admirable qualities to pass on to your children.

Leannda said,"It's an emotional roller coaster, but like I said, my faith is strong, it keeps me going, my dear Lord keeps me going, my family keeps me going."

Holding onto pictures of Chelsea, purple ribbons and hope, this mother said what also keeps her going is the thought that her daughter is out there and she is alive.

"If you don't stick to that thought and you're thinking negative that's the devil. The devil is not going to win on mom's watch," said Leannda

I can not beleive Chelsea is still wearing the wig and the top with ivy leaves on it. An area ten miles around where she was last seen needs to be searched for them.

^ Since no one knows where Chelsea is, we can't know what she's wearing. There was a search of about 10-12 mile radius from where Chelsea was last seen early in the investigation. If she was taken in a vehicle, she was wearing the costume when she left. If anything was found, like pieces of the costume, LE has no obligation to release this information.

3 moms forge bond after losing daughters

Francis X. Donnelly, The Detroit News 12:01 a.m. EDT March 24, 2015

Monroe – When the death of a daughter split her family, Kim Turnquist found solace in two outsiders who shared a similar nightmare.

Debi Kamin and Leannda Bruck also lost daughters. One disappeared and one was shot.

"We're all moms," said Kamin of Gibraltar. "We lost daughters and we lost part of us. That's a tight bond."

In a sad coincidence within the past two years, tragedy struck three young women living 15 miles apart in rural patches of Downriver and Monroe County. No arrests have been made in the cases...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...s-missing-daughters-find-friendship/70361720/

3 moms forge bond after losing daughters

Francis X. Donnelly, The Detroit News 12:01 a.m. EDT March 24, 2015

Monroe – When the death of a daughter split her family, Kim Turnquist found solace in two outsiders who shared a similar nightmare.

Debi Kamin and Leannda Bruck also lost daughters. One disappeared and one was shot.

"We're all moms," said Kamin of Gibraltar. "We lost daughters and we lost part of us. That's a tight bond."

In a sad coincidence within the past two years, tragedy struck three young women living 15 miles apart in rural patches of Downriver and Monroe County. No arrests have been made in the cases...
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...s-missing-daughters-find-friendship/70361720/

NO *coincidence* in my opinion

I'm wondering what exactly is meant by the comment" there is more good than bad in the world."....Because, clearly someone BAD did something to Chelsea, and no one has come forward with information. Which could mean that a person or people are helping a bad person to get away with doing something to Chelsea, making them BAD as well. Is she saying that there is "more good" as in having hope that the GOOD people will come forward with information about Chelsea or "GOOD" people will keep their eyes and ears open looking for her? Or, is it just a general life philosophy statement?

Thanks for the link, dmc42613.

Search efforts continue more than 5 months after Monroe County woman's disappearance
By Holly Tuey, Toledo News Now Mar 26, '15 4:22 pm edt only 3 secs of the video posted so far

The videos reports didn't stream for me, but they may for others

http://www.wnem.com/story/28621175/press-conference-to-be-held-thursday-on-search-for-chelsea-bruck

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines...r-leads-to-break-in-cold-case--297670111.html

Also mentioned here

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

Family remains hopeful Chelsea will be found Chelsea Bruck, 23, has been missing for 5 months
By Danielle Portteus, Mornroe News, Thur, Mar 26, '15, 03:29 pm

[...]

With spring arriving, Mrs. Bruck encouraged the community to keep their eyes open. “We need people to be very watchful especially as the weather continues to improve,” she said. “If there is someone in your neighborhood that shouldn’t be there take notice.”

[...]

Prayers this morning that Chelsea is found before Easter, and brought home.
And, another prayer to the family members, volunteers, and LE officials and K9's who are searching. May the angels guide your search to Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637