GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family remains hopeful Chelsea will be found

Chelsea Bruck, 23, has been missing for 5 months

By Danielle Portteus

As of Friday, March 27, 2015, 06:25 a.m.

For Leannda Bruck, some days feel like her daughter, Chelsea, has been missing for five minutes. Other times it feels like five months. Still others, it feels longer.

“Sometimes I feel like I’m dreaming or having a really bad nightmare,” Mrs. Bruck said.

On Thursday, Mrs. Bruck marked the five month anniversary of Chelsea’s disappearance by addressing the media at the search party headquarters at the former Monroe Bank & Trust building in Newport...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/mar/26/family-remains-hopeful-chelsea-will-be-found/

Find Chelsea Bruck via Megan Bruck

18 hrs

Not exactly a press conference, just individual interviews with each television station throughout the day. Its been 5 months. Had to make sure the word is still out there. And p.s. Since everyones outdoor ribbons and bows are turning blue, please feel free to come into the headquarters and get a fresh one! We also still have T-shirts, bracelets, buttons, and ribbons for your purse or jacket. The headquarters are open from noon to 4 Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Located at 8766 Swan Creek Rd Newport, MI, the old Monroe Bank &Trust. With the weather getting nicer should be easier for people to make it out. Thank you as always for your continued love and support! I don't know how my family would have made it through these last 5 months with out it!

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

Family remains hopeful Chelsea will be found

Chelsea Bruck, 23, has been missing for 5 months

By Danielle Portteus

As of Friday, March 27, 2015, 06:25 a.m.

For Leannda Bruck, some days feel like her daughter, Chelsea, has been missing for five minutes. Other times it feels like five months. Still others, it feels longer.

“Sometimes I feel like I’m dreaming or having a really bad nightmare,” Mrs. Bruck said.

On Thursday, Mrs. Bruck marked the five month anniversary of Chelsea’s disappearance by addressing the media at the search party headquarters at the former Monroe Bank & Trust building in Newport...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/mar/26/family-remains-hopeful-chelsea-will-be-found/

Chelsea's mom, from your link
Screenshot 2015-03-28 at 2.48.29 AM.png

Hunches can prove to be very valuable. It can't hurt to send the tip in to LE with some straight forward qualifiers. Let them sort it out.

Hunches can prove to be very valuable. It can't hurt to send the tip in to LE with some straight forward qualifiers. Let them sort it out.

You are right. I also found out that (according to some website) a person with this name was arrested in Monroe County for something alcohol related and domestic abuse on Feb. 25, 2015.
I did send in a tip.

You are right. I also found out that (according to some website) a person with this name was arrested in Monroe County for something alcohol related and domestic abuse on Feb. 25, 2015.
I did send in a tip.

If more people didn't ignore their hunches, and instead contacted LE due to reasonable cause, a lot more crimes would get solved. Good for you!

^ Glad you sent the tip even though I don't think he resembles the sketch guy. Face is too full, hair too short. AF also looks like a bigger guy than the Harry Potter guy in the police sketch. :moo:

On another subject, most ground is still frozen in southeastern Michigan, so it will be several weeks before farmers can begin to till their fields for the growing season. I hope farmers in the Monroe area and surrounding counties will be especially vigilant when they start preparing their fields for planting. If Chelsea is still in the area, thorough searches of farmland could yield important clues or evidence. As the weather warms, I hope there are scheduled searches before the spring/summer vegetation begins to flourish making it more difficult to find anything out in the open.

ETA: I'm not a FB member, so if there are additional photos, I can't see them. I see only the photo on the main page, and I don't see much resemblance.

Without being too grafic or morbid...

I drove up 23 North yesterday as far as Dundee, LOTS of buzzards are back and out, paying close attention to the sky can also be a tell tale sign.

The spring thaw is just starting here so hopefully the searches can get back underway.

<modsnip>

How did you know my eyes are blue? :D Don't know if Bette Davis had blue eyes ;)

Thanks for the physical profile. I've always thought the POI was about the same height as Chelsea and small-to-medium build. The description fits my mental picture of the guy with whom Chelsea was seen before leaving the party. Surely, someone knows AF. I wonder if LE has already considered/cleared him?

^ Family members indicated that Chelsea didn't date and had never had a boyfriend, but dating sites weren't discussed in my best recollection.

One of our faithful contributors on this forum, Spellbound, lost her dear mother yesterday. Please keep Spellbound and her family in your thoughts and prayers. :rose:

My condolences to Spellbound. I lost my Mom last year at 90 and I still think of calling her to update her on my life.

In my opinion it seems inappropriate to be discussing AF. He hasn't been named a POI. I feel like we are infringing on his privacy.

One of our faithful contributors on this forum, Spellbound, lost her dear mother yesterday. Please keep Spellbound and her family in your thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Thank you for letting us all know BDE. My prayers are with our dear Spellbound. Peace be with her.

My condolences to Spellbound. I lost my Mom last year at 90 and I still think of calling her to update her on my life.
In my opinion it seems inappropriate to be discussing AF. He hasn't been named a POI. I feel like we are infringing on his privacy.

I so understand! My parents have both been gone for almost 9 years (they passed away within weeks of each other!), and I can only shop online. I can't stand going to a department store without my Mom. We were shopping buddies, and never failed to entertain each other immensely. Trying on hats and laughing until we cried was always a favorite past time. : )

I don't know that this type of technology is easily available...just yet. I think they are trying to figure out how to regulate it. Can you imagine these things flying in to plane engines like the birds do!!!! Or, flying in to car windshields, etc. Can be a great thing, or a terrible weapon

That which has been seen cannot be unseen.

^ Neither my husband nor I subscribe to social media sites and intend to keep it that way. This places me at a disadvantage when sleuthing, but sometimes I think the less known about the majority of the population, the better. :moo:

A reasonable scenario seems that Chelsea took a ride with someone she trusted, and something happened on the way home.
There is a chance that the person responsible for her disappearance lived somewhere in the direction of Maybee, MI (if one starts in French township).
If Chelsea is no longer alive, her body might be in the Maybee area because that is the area that the perp might be most familiar with.
LE has searched the Pointe Mouillee, but that seems to be the wrong direction, although it would be a good place to hide a body.
Perhaps one should think about other places that are remote, not many houses nearby.
It seems that there are not too many places really. One possible place would be the Crosswinds Marsh Preserve. The are some wooded areas with
deserted roads and no houses around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member