GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen this article before. Evidence found in "several locations?". (sorry if this quite is in a blue box, I don't know if I can remove the background color)

We're told detectives have collected evidence from several locations in recent weeks and more was found at the crime scene on the 13 acre private property off Briar Hill Road.

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Chelsea-Bruck-murder-investigation-latest-301336371.html?device=tablet&c=y

During the PC, the sheriff also mentioned that more evidence has been found in and out of Monroe County since the Easter day findings but did not comment on where or what.

O.K., I'll ask what everyone is thinking. Is HB accounted for?

If you are referring to the incident today, I believe HB was only 19 according to the articles about his arrest.

During the PC, the sheriff also mentioned that more evidence has been found in and out of Monroe County since the Easter day findings but did not comment on where or what.

If you are referring to the incident today, I believe HB was only 19 according to the articles about his arrest.

Tragic news. Unfortunate to have a young person perish in any way. May he rest in peace and may his loved ones persevere.

Just had a thought. I wonder what company (if any) helped with clean up after the Halloween party. From what I remember, BM was asking for volunteers to come out and help him clean the next day, so probably no hired group. Still, would be worth LE inquiring.

I have not seen this article before. Evidence found in "several locations?". (sorry if this quite is in a blue box, I don't know if I can remove the background color)

We're told detectives have collected evidence from several locations in recent weeks and more was found at the crime scene on the 13 acre private property off Briar Hill Road.

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Chelsea-Bruck-murder-investigation-latest-301336371.html?device=tablet&c=y

Yours, plus all of these other passages tell me that they have probably know what transpired.

"In all likelihood the crime was committed at or near where the body was located," stated Sheriff Malone. "Evidence at the scene indicated that it was a homicide."

"Acting on a tip April 5th, detectives recovered clothes from an old industrial site in Flat Rock and sent it in for DNA testing. The Sheriff says the do belong to Chelsea and it was indeed part of her homemade poison ivy costume she wore to the Halloween party on Post Road in Newport October 26th."

"the Sheriff believes the suspect or suspects were familiar with the area and with the railroad tracks that are there."

Not because of the postings shown here, but what they are NOT saying - being tight-lipped - I have a feeling they know who is involved as well and they are building their case.

GigAtu, I also believe LE has their eye on a particular person(s).

Jmo, it is very difficult to know when or if LE has suspects. We have seen so many cases where many assumed that once a victim's body was found, there would be an arrest. But often, this has not been the case. (Dylan Redwine, Katelyn Markham, Hailey Dunn, Alison Feldman and countless others.) I hope LE has a handle on this case and has DNA evidence too.

I am really late to the game, but just wanted to say how wonderful you all are with all the maps and discussion. I have been trying to go through the threads and look for clues. Nothing you guys have not mentioned. Sending positive energy to the family and detectives. Let there be an arrest soon!!

Annamolly! :welcome4:

We will be here to a conclusion, so come back often.

I was recently able to connect with some friends of party goers (who were at the Halloween party) at the time Chelsea went missing. There remembrance of events is: 1. At around 2:30 pm-2:45 pm Chelsea was with a group of friends she knew. 2. She had already ran into a post at this time. 3. She walked away from the group to get some air. 4. About 15-20 minutes past with Chelsea not returning. 5. People in her group went looking around the party for her. 6. They asked other people if they saw her and called someone to to see if she had been picked up. 7. They came to the conclusion that she must have got a ride home. No one in her group of friends knows who the sketch guy is. Their feeling is that Chelsea was walking around for air, talked causally to another party goer who may have been an acquaintance she met at another party who grabbed her when no one was looking. They find it hard to believe that Chelsea would have accepted a ride since many of her friends where still at the party.

Thank you for sharing this, Looking Glass. Good to have you here.

I was recently able to connect with some friends of party goers (who were at the Halloween party) at the time Chelsea went missing. There remembrance of events is: 1. At around 2:30 pm-2:45 pm Chelsea was with a group of friends she knew. 2. She had already ran into a post at this time. 3. She walked away from the group to get some air. 4. About 15-20 minutes past with Chelsea not returning. 5. People in her group went looking around the party for her. 6. They asked other people if they saw her and called someone to to see if she had been picked up. 7. They came to the conclusion that she must have got a ride home. No one in her group of friends knows who the sketch guy is. Their feeling is that Chelsea was walking around for air, talked causally to another party goer who may have been an acquaintance she met at another party who grabbed her when no one was looking. They find it hard to believe that Chelsea would have accepted a ride since many of her friends where still at the party.

I cannot thank you enough for this information you just shared, Looking Glass 517. This is great to know and as Spellbound states, that you're here.

Looking glass,
Your perspective is very much appreciated! Do you and your friends have anyone or group of people in mind as POI? Have you shared that with LE if you do?

I think we are getting close to an arrest, IMO.

This may have already been mentioned, I haven't read through all the posts yet. It may even be improbable but has it been considered that the suspect was also wearing a disguise of some sort. To me Chelsea looks much different in her wig than she does in the other photos.

I also question the validity of the sketch knowing how skewed eyewitness accounts often are. I get the sense this person was watching her either for awhile at prior events or least much of that night before they approached her. I think she was targeted specifically either because of her look or because she appears to be kind of naive and sweet in nature imo and the perp found that appealing. Trying to get in the mind of a perp, and the latter seems likely it was someone who wanted to exert control and got pleasure in exploiting her innocence. Imo it was either someone she knew or it was someone who has done this before or will do it again. It just doesn't feel like a crime of opportunity to me. Jmo

This may have already been mentioned, I haven't read through all the posts yet. It may even be improbable but has it been considered that the suspect was also wearing a disguise of some sort. To me Chelsea looks much different in her wig than she does in the other photos.

I also question the validity of the sketch knowing how skewed eyewitness accounts often are. I get the sense this person was watching her either for awhile at prior events or least much of that night before they approached her. I think she was targeted specifically either because of her look or because she appears to be kind of naive and sweet in nature imo and the perp found that appealing. Trying to get in the mind of a perp, and the latter seems likely it was someone who wanted to exert control and got pleasure in exploiting her innocence. Imo it was either someone she knew or it was someone who has done this before or will do it again. It just doesn't feel like a crime of opportunity to me. Jmo

I know some people were thinking he could have been wearing a Harry potter costume

There is an obit in the Monroe Evening News today for a 21 year old male that passed away on Tuesday. I wonder if it's the same guy. I have also been wondering if he has a connection to this. His suicide location is very close to where the halloween party happened.

UPDATE: His pic is on the Merkle Funeral home website. I'm wondering if somebody might recognize him from the Halloween party videos.

You would happen to have a link you could pass by the mods, please, unless it is in MSM? Thank you for sharing this info, I think most of us wondered about it the place, the time, his age, so sad.

I cringe at the notion that Chelsea's appeal had anything to do with how she lived, or that it may be an issue that's discussed, because I imagine it would hurt her family, as Chelsea did not walk there to her death on her own, and the POI would certainly have the had the advantage of disguise, had he chosen, which LE has emphasized from the start, being a costume bash.

So if you remove the wig, the glasses, keep a fondness for sweatshirts, in this case black, no logo, IIRC, thin mustache, facial hair, medium build, and turn it on its head, then you could have a light haired, or cropped hair man of probably a different age who doesn't wear glasses, or black sweatshirts, often, nor have much dark facial hair, I guess? Same mouth, nose and eyes, though, and the same neck, I guess?

I am really late to the game, but just wanted to say how wonderful you all are with all the maps and discussion. I have been trying to go through the threads and look for clues. Nothing you guys have not mentioned. Sending positive energy to the family and detectives. Let there be an arrest soon!!

:welcome:

It's great to have new eyes pitching in. Means a lot, so thank you.

<remove quoted post>

Thanks. This is tragic. So far, it does not seem to me that he is in the same group of people who attend parties
like the one at BM's.

Some among this group of friends believe the POI to be someone local who has something in common with CB and others in the area. They may be responsible for other deeds as well. Many friends not from the greater Monroe area are nervous about traveling to town and spending time at parties and such since the POI is still on the street and may strike again. They feel the POI is opportunistic and looking for specific persons male or female, who fit a certain profile. As for suspects, no one in the group knows who would do this, but it's said LE is looking at least 3 POIs.

Thank you Looking Glass - this is good information.

Some among this group of friends believe the POI to be someone local who has something in common with CB and others in the area. They may be responsible for other deeds as well. Many friends not from the greater Monroe area are nervous about traveling to town and spending time at parties and such since the POI is still on the street and may strike again. They feel the POI is opportunistic and looking for specific persons male or female, who fit a certain profile. As for suspects, no one in the group knows who would do this, but it's said LE is looking at least 3 POIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member