GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some among this group of friends believe the POI to be someone local who has something in common with CB and others in the area. They may be responsible for other deeds as well. Many friends not from the greater Monroe area are nervous about traveling to town and spending time at parties and such since the POI is still on the street and may strike again. They feel the POI is opportunistic and looking for specific persons male or female, who fit a certain profile. As for suspects, no one in the group knows who would do this, but it's said LE is looking at least 3 POIs.

Thank you. The local perspective is very valuable to us!
Other deeds such as....?

Black Squirrel,

Did he live in any notable location per our ongoing study?

Thank you. The local perspective is very valuable to us!
Other deeds such as....?

They think a possible serial situation of the POI. There may be links to 2 other homicides. I, personally, am not sure if this is the case. However, within this group of friends the thoughts are that CB, JN, and another male victim could be the work of one POI.

They think a possible serial situation of the POI. There may be links to 2 other homicides. I, personally, am not sure if this is the case. However, within this group of friends the thoughts are that CB, JN, and another male victim could be the work of one POI.

Who is the male victim?
Editing to ask, do they have any thoughts on motive?

Who is the male victim?
Editing to ask, do they have any thoughts on motive?

I'm not sure who the male victim is, but it's said among friends that he was friends with CB. They believe the location (meaning all victims were from the greater Monroe area), age group, and friendships of the victims mean something to the POI. The "what" and "why" is not known for sure.

Some among this group of friends believe the POI to be someone local who has something in common with CB and others in the area. They may be responsible for other deeds as well. Many friends not from the greater Monroe area are nervous about traveling to town and spending time at parties and such since the POI is still on the street and may strike again. They feel the POI is opportunistic and looking for specific persons male or female, who fit a certain profile. As for suspects, no one in the group knows who would do this, but it's said LE is looking at least 3 POIs.

The worm is turning! Fascinating post.

Where do you think we should sniff for more?

Thanks!

Just chiming in to say
:welcome4:
Looking Glass
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure who the male victim is, but it's said among friends that he was friends with CB. They believe the location (meaning all victims were from the greater Monroe area), age group, and friendships of the victims mean something to the POI. The "what" and "why" is not known for sure.

Give me your best guess from your group of friends.
Thank you again for your insights; so very useful!

Linking CB and JN is not a new thought pattern here, and I wonder if the POI in question is the same older male that was mentioned previously. I completely wrote off that possibility, but perhaps it's worth vetting.

Does anyone know who this male murder victim is that Lookingglass refers to? I can't figure it out looking at the news posts. I'd like to look at any personification associated with that crime compared to Chelsea's....

Seekay,

Just before the last thread was closed, you had identified a possible link between Chelsea and LKZ, the facebook friend of HB. Were you ever able to confirm it? Here's your post (I wasn't able to 'reply' to it the normal way):

"Just randomly clicked on a female friend of LKZ and apparently she works at Olga's kitchen and is from Monroe. So she worked with CB. So does this mean CB has possibly met LZK before? HHB"

Here's a link to it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-4&p=11755917#post11755917

Thanks!

Black Squirrel,

Did he live in any notable location per our ongoing study?

I don't think this has any meaning but just something that tickled my brain. The location of the body was found behind pleasantville manufactured home community and at one point I swear I found someone we've discussed living there. Of course now I can't remember who or when I found it but it was a name we keep throwing around. I'll keep looking. The location sparked me more than the name of the man that jumped. Don't see a connection with him just the name of the place jumping back out at me.
http://m.monroenews.com/news/2015/may/12/man-leaps-his-death/?templates=mobile

Also. http://m.monroenews.com/news/2015/mar/05/fire-destroys-garage-frenchtown-township/?templates=mobile

Another fire... Near that same location I just mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<removed quoted post>

Is there really any reason to be suspecting this poor soul? Many people die by suicide who are depressed or have mental health issues. As far as I can see, this young man does not deserve this speculation. His family is suffering enough imho and I'd really appreciate it if someone would give a reason - BESIDES SUICIDE - of why he is being discussed in this light?

Stigma is a big reason why suicidal persons do not get help. Talk like this is not deserved (unless you can prove otherwise) and only causes MORE stigma to exist.

I may be a little bias, being that my son died by suicide and the whole town speculated over the reason why he would have done that. You cannot imagine all of the insensitive and hurtful gossip that goes around after the fact. In our case, the truth of the matter is that he was depressed and sometimes depression is a terminal illness.

Please and thank you for either showing causation or backing off of this poor man.

Is there really any reason to be suspecting this poor soul? Many people die by suicide who are depressed or have mental health issues. As far as I can see, this young man does not deserve this speculation. His family is suffering enough imho and I'd really appreciate it if someone would give a reason - BESIDES SUICIDE - of why he is being discussed in this light?

Stigma is a big reason why suicidal persons do not get help. Talk like this is not deserved (unless you can prove otherwise) and only causes MORE stigma to exist.

I may be a little bias, being that my son died by suicide and the whole town speculated over the reason why he would have done that. You cannot imagine all of the insensitive and hurtful gossip that goes around after the fact. In our case, the truth of the matter is that he was depressed and sometimes depression is a terminal illness.

Please and thank you for either showing causation or backing off of this poor man.

You are right, psyquestor, and have my sincere apology for not thinking this through better. I had no intent of implying that I suspected him of anything to do with Chelsea. Unless LE gives us a reason for this connection, I will not discuss him here. I have requested mods remove my original post and the quote from yours. Thank you for pointing this out.

I am deeply sorry about your son. I have lost family members to suicide. We do not always know their reason, but the sadness of losing them is always carried with us.

I cringe at the notion that Chelsea's appeal had anything to do with how she lived, or that it may be an issue that's discussed, because I imagine it would hurt her family, as Chelsea did not walk there to her death on her own, and the POI would certainly have the had the advantage of disguise, had he chosen, which LE has emphasized from the start, being a costume bash.

I wasn't trying to be offensive about Chelsea I hope it didn't come off that way, sorry if I did. Just looking at her photos and reading what I have about her I kind of was getting a feel of what she was like. I was only suggesting this as I think it was something about her innocence that appealed and may give direction towards the type of perp. I think this person knew her even if she didn't really know them. Sorry again if it came off as negative towards her or her family.

The young man who committed suicide has not been tied in any way to this case either by LE or in MSM. Please refrain from sleuthing this young man. His family is already going through the pain of his loss. No reason for us to potentially add to that by associating him with this case. Thanks everyone.

Seekay,

Just before the last thread was closed, you had identified a possible link between Chelsea and LKZ, the facebook friend of HB. Were you ever able to confirm it? Here's your post (I wasn't able to 'reply' to it the normal way):

"Just randomly clicked on a female friend of LKZ and apparently she works at Olga's kitchen and is from Monroe. So she worked with CB. So does this mean CB has possibly met LZK before? HHB"

Here's a link to it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-4&p=11755917#post11755917

Thanks!

I just randomly clicked on a friend of LKZ (it was a female) her place of employment is Olga's and I think it said she lived in Monroe so I just assumed she worked at the same Olga's as CB. Her initials were HHB. I been busy (being sick with a upper respiratory infection) so I really havent done much following of this thread recently.

The young man who committed suicide has not been tied in any way to this case either by LE or in MSM. Please refrain from sleuthing this young man. His family is already going through the pain of his loss. No reason for us to potentially add to that by associating him with this case. Thanks everyone.

Yes, God rest his soul.

I think, however, that Lookingglass is referring to a completely different male who was murdered, and was a friend of Chelsea's. Lookingglass, do I have that right?

I also question the validity of the sketch knowing how skewed eyewitness accounts often are.

The sketch is based off of one person's description. A vendor. So how accurate it is.. who really knows. This person saw a lot of faces that night.

Yes, God rest his soul.

I think, however, that Lookingglass is referring to a completely different male who was murdered, and was a friend of Chelsea's. Lookingglass, do I have that right?

I was referring to someone else. I haven't been able to make contact again to verify who the male victim is, just that he was friends with CB. I just know within this group of friends there are ongoing concerns locally of a POI in the CB case being responsible for other homicides in, and around the area, and within a certain group of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?