GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me your best guess from your group of friends.
Thank you again for your insights; so very useful!

The odd thing is that the group of friends CB was hanging around with at the party have no clue who the "sketch guy" is, however, they do believe he is responsible for her homicide. They are shocked and in fear because CB had no known enemies. They believe the POI is a sociopath with their own twisted agenda. The victims, who "fit" a "type" are simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The issue I have with it being a complete stranger is it seems odd to build up enough trust in such a short time(from the timing given by friends of how long Chelsea was not in their presence that evening) that she would have felt comfortable leaving with said stranger. Being a female that made some very questionable decisions in my early 20's and having went to afterparties and such I would only go with friends or people my friends knew well, and I never went alone. I never just met a stranger and went with them all by myself, even if I was wanting a ride. And friends offered her a ride and she refused it has been said. I have seen no mention that there was a sign of a struggle near the party so it is my bet that Chelsea went willingly with the person from the party either thinking she could trust them because she knew them, or she was not alone and in company of others she felt she could trust. I think either this person is in the circle of friends/acquaintances or someone knows something they aren't saying. I just do not believe a young female, especially one who appears to have a good head on her shoulders like Chelsea, would have been that careless to go with a complete and total stranger on her own accord.

Also, I go back to that sketch again. Has the vendor been ruled out as not having any motive to deceive or a possible connection? Could the vendor being leading everyone astray intentionally? Sorry if this has all been discussed, I have been hoping around on these threads and may have missed parts of discussion as I try to catch up.

The issue I have with it being a complete stranger is it seems odd to build up enough trust in such a short time(from the timing given by friends of how long Chelsea was not in their presence that evening) that she would have felt comfortable leaving with said stranger. Being a female that made some very questionable decisions in my early 20's and having went to afterparties and such I would only go with friends or people my friends knew well, and I never went alone. I never just met a stranger and went with them all by myself, even if I was wanting a ride. And friends offered her a ride and she refused it has been said. I have seen no mention that there was a sign of a struggle near the party so it is my bet that Chelsea went willingly with the person from the party either thinking she could trust them because she knew them, or she was not alone and in company of others she felt she could trust. I think either this person is in the circle of friends/acquaintances or someone knows something they aren't saying. I just do not believe a young female, especially one who appears to have a good head on her shoulders like Chelsea, would have been that careless to go with a complete and total stranger on her own accord.

Also, I go back to that sketch again. Has the vendor been ruled out as not having any motive to deceive or a possible connection? Could the vendor being leading everyone astray intentionally? Sorry if this has all been discussed, I have been hoping around on these threads and may have missed parts of discussion as I try to catch up.

Agreed, I've wondered if the POI is someone who befriended CB in many years past somehow and has recently resurfaced in the area. Giving her enough reason to have trust, but has been able to remain unknown to other friends that CB was with the night of the party. Seems like in life we all know people who take a bad turn, doing things we never thought they were capable of.

With regard to Chelsea leaving the party, perhaps we should revisit the original assertions made by "the Hero", H.B. I for one, believe at least part of his story to be true. You may recall he said two men were hassling her, and forced her in to a car? Do I have that rendition correct?
Certainly rings true to me. Wouldn't be the first time a witness recanted out of fear.

I wasn't trying to be offensive about Chelsea I hope it didn't come off that way, sorry if I did. Just looking at her photos and reading what I have about her I kind of was getting a feel of what she was like. I was only suggesting this as I think it was something about her innocence that appealed and may give direction towards the type of perp. I think this person knew her even if she didn't really know them. Sorry again if it came off as negative towards her or her family.

I agree, no need to be sorry at all, you've been great. I'm glad that you share your thoughts and insights. It has meant a lot to have you and Look Glass 517 here.

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 72
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 71
  • Last POI on wall in video  A.png
    Last POI on wall in video A.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 74
With regard to Chelsea leaving the party, perhaps we should revisit the original assertions made by "the Hero", H.B. I for one, believe at least part of his story to be true. You may recall he said two men were hassling her, and forced her in to a car? Do I have that rendition correct?
Certainly rings true to me. Wouldn't be the first time a witness recanted out of fear.

I wonder too if "The Hero" saw or heard something but didn't speak all of the truth out of fear. Instead, went the "Hero" route to express something or impress his friends.

The odd thing is that the group of friends CB was hanging around with at the party have no clue who the "sketch guy" is, however, they do believe he is responsible for her homicide. They are shocked and in fear because CB had no known enemies. They believe the POI is a sociopath with their own twisted agenda. The victims, who "fit" a "type" are simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

My 2 cents

I dont believe its a serial killer. I cant see a serial killer dumping her costume... I would think they would more of less keep it as a trophy if its not with the body. If it was a serial killer I think you would of found more events just off the tracks. The costume and CB body were both located hundreds of feet from the tracks.

Also as I stated before she didnt have a cell phone. She was the "perfect victim". If she was hanging out by the fire with her friends the killer could have easily been watching and noticing she did not have a cell phone or even hearing her say she didnt as asking someone to use one.

If none of her friends with know who the sketch guy is or never seen him, maybe the sketch is just not a good one. Once again its the feedback of one person.

She didnt have to have an enemy to be a victim. It could of very well been someone had been thinking about raping or taking the life of someone else for a while. The fact this was a huge party at night in the middle of nowhere and you have someone who is very vulnerable could have lead them to acting on it.

My 2 cents

I dont believe its a serial killer. I cant see a serial killer dumping her costume... I would think they would more of less keep it as a trophy if its not with the body. If it was a serial killer I think you would of found more events just off the tracks. The costume and CB body were both located hundreds of feet from the tracks.

Also as I stated before she didnt have a cell phone. She was the "perfect victim". If she was hanging out by the fire with her friends the killer could have easily been watching and noticing she did not have a cell phone or even hearing her say she didnt as asking someone to use one.

If none of her friends with know who the sketch guy is or never seen him, maybe the sketch is just not a good one. Once again its the feedback of one person.

She didnt have to have an enemy to be a victim. It could of very well been someone had been thinking about raping or taking the life of someone else for a while. The fact this was a huge party at night in the middle of nowhere and you have someone who is very vulnerable could have lead them to acting on it.

There are two very different theories. One is that Chelsea was the specific target, and this was premeditated.
The other, is that this was a crime of opportunity, and that she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

*If*it were scenario two, I really think there were other women who were "hassled" by this man/men that evening. I hate to use this scenario, but think of some loser guy at a bar looking for a "date" as the night goes by. To them, it's a numbers game. 11 women say no, but the 12th says yes...bingo, a win.

Use the same mentality for some miscreant looking for a victim at a party. Because of the time of the early morning hours that Chelsea disappeared, I would doubt Chelsea was the first potential victim the Predator(s) interacted with. SOMEONE ISN'T TALKING/TELLING WHAT THEY KNOW. OTHER WOMEN WOULD HAVE INTERACTTED WITH THE PERPS.

If Chelsea were the intended target, then the Perp(s) would have kept a lower profile, just stalking her.

Yes, he is wanted by LE in the Detroit or Downriver area for human trafficking I believe. With glasses and his hair styled Harry Potter he could pass for the sketch. I think the way they may catch CB's POI is for him to slip up in some way and get on paper.

He does look similar, but I'm so bad with faces.

He does look similar, but I'm so bad with faces.

Yeah, it's not the greatest picture to compare. The picture caught my eye because I remember it being reported of the "sketch guy" early in the investigation that he had "wannabee" facial hair. Meaning, it's a struggle to grow a mustache or beard of any fullness. This guy seems a little older than the "sketch guy" to me. But people look younger in darkness or low light at 3:00 am.

There was a guy in Monroe with the initials DR that posted on FB a photograph of himself dressed like Harry Potter. It was posted a few months after CB went missing. He also had a photograph posted of himself a at the beginning of Sept/14 before CB went missing of him with his shirt off with cuts and brushes on his face, arms and upper body. He said he a another guy with the initials ES got jumped by a gang of kids in a parking lot. ES commented back at one point not to get him involved. I wondered if the cuts and brushes could be from something else and the getting jumped by a gang of kids is a cover up. Does anyone remember looking into DR?

There was a guy in Monroe with the initials DR that posted on FB a photograph of himself dressed like Harry Potter. It was posted a few months after CB went missing. He also had a photograph posted of himself a at the beginning of Sept/14 before CB went missing of him with his shirt off with cuts and brushes on his face, arms and upper body. He said he a another guy with the initials ES got jumped by a gang of kids in a parking lot. ES commented back at one point not to get him involved. I wondered if the cuts and brushes could be from something else and the getting jumped by a gang of kids is a cover up. Does anyone remember looking into DR?

I have looked at him and a few of his FB friends. He worked security at the party and has a friend that looks a lot like the sketch IMO. There was a video of him walking around with a thermos mug that resembles the on chelsea is holding in one of the poster photos and what appears to me a walkie talkie (security). I had sent all this info to LE last month.

I have looked at him and a few of his FB friends. He worked security at the party and has a friend that looks a lot like the sketch IMO. There was a video of him walking around with a thermos mug that resembles the on chelsea is holding in one of the poster photos and what appears to me a walkie talkie (security). I had sent all this info to LE last month.

This is interesting. I didn't see the video of him walking around with a thermos mug...I will check it out if it's still there. I went back and looked for the Harry Potter photograph too, but didn't locate it. Maybe LE has been in contact with him. He may be acting out just for attention or maybe it means something more. You bring up a good point. He was at the party in security and his friends were there. Maybe a friend of his was dressed like Harry Potter.

This is interesting. I didn't see the video of him walking around with a thermos mug...I will check it out if it's still there. I went back and looked for the Harry Potter photograph too, but didn't locate it. Maybe LE has been in contact with him. He may be acting out just for attention or maybe it means something more. You bring up a good point. He was at the party in security and his friends were there. Maybe a friend of his was dressed like Harry Potter.
It was one of the other bands' video, I think. I can tell you the one friend is as close to sketch as anyone I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear