GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
me, too. :tantrum: Maybe we will get to see a replay somewhere.

It was very brief. When WDIV live stream started, perp was already walking into courtroom. Mr. and Mrs. Bruck and one of their daughters were seated in first row of miniscule courtroom. Judge was hard to hear. DC didn't want bond and will get court-appointed attorney. I couldn't hear dates for subsequent court appearances.

DANIEL CLAY ARRAIGNED IN CHELSEA BRUCK HOMICIDE

[video=youtube;o9XS6FWtESg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=o9XS6FWtESg[/video]

Thanks to LadyJustice2188 for getting the video posted so quickly!! :blowkiss:

Wxyz channel 7 has video on their Facebook page but it starts half way through when he's saying he isn't asking for bond because he doesn't want it anyways.

Do you think the rest of the trial will be held in that small room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladyjustice2188 posted an uncut version on YouTube. (I cannot link from my phone). I was surprised to see DC ex girlfriend (the blond with glasses) in court. Was that his family she was with?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bless her families hearts that have to be in the same room with him.............

[video=youtube;oKTwKVt62wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTwKVt62wQ[/video]

Suspect in Chelsea Bruck’s death arraigned

James David Dickson, The Detroit News 1:44 p.m. EDT July 25, 2016

Daniel Allan Clay, charged with second-degree murder in the October 2014 death of Chelsea Bruck, was arraigned Monday afternoon and held without bond.

Clay, 27, of Newport, raised his hand during the arraignment and said to the judge “I don’t want a bond.”

The proceeding lasted for about 30 seconds before Clay was lead away by deputies...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...suspect-chelsea-bruck-death-charged/87524668/

Thank you, LadyJustice2188!!

So he is unemployed ... why does that not surprise me?

His lawyer was citing reference for getting a bond when he cut in and said "may I say something. I don't even want a bond. I'm not even going to ask for one."

I'm confused now...............wasn't somebody supposed to jump over the bannister and try to choke the life out of him on live t.v. ?

Awful quiet and orderly in that courtroom..........hope they can get a bigger place when it comes time for the trial.

I'm confused now...............wasn't somebody supposed to jump over the bannister and try to choke the life out of him on live t.v. ?

Awful quiet and orderly in that courtroom..........hope they can get a bigger place when it comes time for the trial.

Sorry that made me chuckle.... I couldn't even imagine sitting a few rows away from his "supporters". Ugh. Also surprised me how many people had their phones out snapping away. I always thought you couldn't have phones. Ha. Shows how much i know about being in court. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her parents were in the front row, sister Megan, father in green shirt, mother wearing purple decoration on black and white top.

One camera in the video did a close up of a black haired lady with a grey streak and several younger ladies...........mother? sister? girlfriend?and 1 in orange.......how appropriate.........his supporters?

How did DC turn up on the LE' radar? (New to this case, though I do remember NG covering it, and, again when her costume was found) I'm just unclear how evidence led to DC?

I was also wondering who the ladies they were zooming in on were. Prayers to her family, I can not imagine how hard that must have been from them. I was also shocked the ex gf was there, anyone know if the current gf was?

How did DC turn up on the LE' radar? (New to this case, though I do remember NG covering it, and, again when her costume was found) I'm just unclear how evidence led to DC?

I don't think we know for sure yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member