Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

I'm not sure about the contacting her thing. We could, or we could hand the tip over to LE.
I'd say hand it over to LE, mainly because I am not sure if there is anything illegal about us contacting. Don't think there is, but I don't know for sure.
I'm still doing pictures on Saturday, although it would be great if this FB Coral were her.

That's what I meant, an official rep or LE. I don't mean random people.

It's not illegal to contact her, but it might be a little intrusive and might not serve the best interests of the case. Also, I hate to see her bombarded by a number of people and scare her off.

That's what I meant, an official rep or LE. I don't mean random people.

It's not illegal to contact her, but it might be a little intrusive and might not serve the best interests of the case. Also, I hate to see her bombarded by a number of people and scare her off.

You have touched on the problem... to contact or not.

This is probably not her, but without contacting her, nobody will ever know for certain. And that means that she will be contacted again and again by people asking strange questions until the question is resolved.

There have been some recent cases where a missing person HAS been located in a similar manner and have been taken off the Missing list after 34 and even 60 years.

The danger of waiting for the Doenetwork or LE to contact this person is that they might not and certainly won't admit that they didn't - and if they do contact her, they won't tell you what they find.

I'll make a couple calls, find our how good the detective is that has her case. If he's the type to follow every little lead, then there shouldn't be any reason not to give him the info and trust him to run it down.
It's easier to get an ear to the ground in your hometown, lol. I'll see what I can find out on Monday. Despite our crime rate and the documented corruption at higher levels, most of the Flint City and Genesee County LE are good guys.

http://s743.photobucket.com/albums/xx72/iseeyou4/

These are the photos that i was able to get today. I had a three year old with me, so I couldn't do the intrepid investigating that I wanted to. I also tried to avoid crossing streets whenever possible. I'm going to have to be creative with the shots of the School for the Deaf, since no one is allowed on the property without legitimate business. It is not public property. i may have to park at a gas station across the street and take pictures from the top of my truck. Doable, but not with a three year old. I also couldn;t get the Happy Hollow Nature Area (now closed) because there is nowhere to park and to get there means crossing the freeway access on foot, not something I was willing to do with my son.

The point of these is not to show where she ma be now, it's been too long for that, but more to show the odd mix of urban and nature in the area where she disappeared. It is not a good place to go missing. So close to major roads and centers of commerce, and yet so far.

Everything photographed is within a 15 minute walk of the corner where she made the call.

that person on that facebook account is extremely likely.
Hi, my name is Cecily, and Coral was a close friend of mine. She was my babysitter, and my playmate. She went missing when i was four, and the recent picture they used for her missing fliers was a cutout of our picture together. She was always with my grandma Linda, and I feel Linda's number would be on that notebook that was turned in...
The story I heard from my grandma was different than the ones that are posted everywhere.
I do know that one of the guys that lived with her, that would talk to her about coming to live with him in Cali. really wanted her to be a stripper for him at a strip club that he was going to open up, and her grandma was a jealous person. Who was constantly worried that coral was going to steal her boyfriends... so that plea of her grandma's I think is a load of horse pies.

Please if there's any more information let me know at cgreen2010@yahoo.com

At this point, I have nothing to add. I just wanted to say WELCOME to cgreen2010. Any information you can provide would be helpful!

http://s743.photobucket.com/albums/xx72/iseeyou4/

These are the photos that i was able to get today. I had a three year old with me, so I couldn't do the intrepid investigating that I wanted to. I also tried to avoid crossing streets whenever possible. I'm going to have to be creative with the shots of the School for the Deaf, since no one is allowed on the property without legitimate business. It is not public property. i may have to park at a gas station across the street and take pictures from the top of my truck. Doable, but not with a three year old. I also couldn;t get the Happy Hollow Nature Area (now closed) because there is nowhere to park and to get there means crossing the freeway access on foot, not something I was willing to do with my son.

The point of these is not to show where she ma be now, it's been too long for that, but more to show the odd mix of urban and nature in the area where she disappeared. It is not a good place to go missing. So close to major roads and centers of commerce, and yet so far.

Everything photographed is within a 15 minute walk of the corner where she made the call.

Just wanted to say thank you for the pictures! :)

Thank you for getting the pictures!! I live on the east side of Flint and still do not venture to that part of town by myself please be careful if you do anymore investigating. If you ever are in need of an investigative partner just give me a hollar.

that person on that facebook account is extremely likely.
Hi, my name is Cecily, and Coral was a close friend of mine. She was my babysitter, and my playmate. She went missing when i was four, and the recent picture they used for her missing fliers was a cutout of our picture together. She was always with my grandma Linda, and I feel Linda's number would be on that notebook that was turned in...
The story I heard from my grandma was different than the ones that are posted everywhere.
I do know that one of the guys that lived with her, that would talk to her about coming to live with him in Cali. really wanted her to be a stripper for him at a strip club that he was going to open up, and her grandma was a jealous person. Who was constantly worried that coral was going to steal her boyfriends... so that plea of her grandma's I think is a load of horse pies.

Please if there's any more information let me know at cgreen2010@yahoo.com

Welcome, it's great to have your input here.

The FB page I posted is private but I was able to see her friends are mostly listed in Washington. Not sure if this is relevant or not but thought I would mention it anyway :)

I would also like to say thank you for the pictures.

Thank you for getting the pictures!! I live on the east side of Flint and still do not venture to that part of town by myself please be careful if you do anymore investigating. If you ever are in need of an investigative partner just give me a hollar.

I live downtown. It's not as bad as it was, especially in my particular part of the neighborhood. I've been here too long to be appropriately frightened anymore.
ETA: If I can ever find a day to get out without a child attached to my hip, I'll let you know.
It's good to meet another local.

I went down and talked to a good friend at the courthouse. They said the detective that has Coral's case is a good one and there is a very good chance that he would follow any lead, be it in a different state or from Facebook. So, if the Coral from Facebook still seems like a possibility, I can call it in. Or someone else can, because I am really bad with Facebook. I will if I need to, though.

I went down and talked to a good friend at the courthouse. They said the detective that has Coral's case is a good one and there is a very good chance that he would follow any lead, be it in a different state or from Facebook. So, if the Coral from Facebook still seems like a possibility, I can call it in. Or someone else can, because I am really bad with Facebook. I will if I need to, though.

Bump.

Any word, n_m_k?

I haven't heard anything back. I'll give them a little bit of time. I don't think our old records are stored onsite (although I could be wrong) and it takes forever to get anything transferred.
The PD has had a rocky year, several changes of the top guys on the force, so everything is slower than usual.

Must be something in the air, I was thinking about her last night too, actually I was thinking about her ears. I remembered a Doe with unique ears and large, almond shaped eyes, it's not Coral- but she is still in my mind, glad to see others are thinking about her too! :)

Appreciating, as usual.

Snuf

hi this is melissa corals bff from childhood, linds number was in that book that i turned in and i also had her number. i called your grandma frequently and asked if she had any new info and she told me what she knew. then she supposidly up and moved to missisippi or something and i gave her name to the police. i dont know why they havent conacted her maybe if u really cared as much as u act like u do u would have linda call the flint police and help them find out what happened. and i did e mail u and u never responded

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back