MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

Hope you have the very best holiday season possible, Eric's Mom. So very sorry another year is closing without an answer. May next year be the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you for that kind comment. It is difficult as the years pass without Eric being found and knowing what we know . It is still and open case and is being actively investigated, so I hope & pray anyone who knows the whole truth will have a change of heart and life and talk to the police about what they know. It is heartbreaking to deal with continually & it is hard to understand how there are people who could end the heartache but choose not to.

Thinking of you, Eric .....
And some soft hugs for Mama :grouphug:

Attachments

• 5CCF6EC9-44F2-4AD1-97A2-7922F160A64A.png
    5CCF6EC9-44F2-4AD1-97A2-7922F160A64A.png
    427.6 KB · Views: 9
:goodpost: You're a great mom and have done an amazing job!

There are so many cases that go cold for various reasons but one of those reasons, i have discovered, is incompetent police work. i am not saying that is the case here, but i have been astounded how the initial investigators often miss things, dont follow up, etc. it takes years and new eyes to solve some of these cases. i just saw this case on ID for the first time. i dont feel sorry for Kendra-- though her diagnosis was tragic. I often wonder why the police don't put more pressure on suspects-- it boggles my mind actually.

My heart goes out to Eric's mom, a lady of much class and dignity.

Eric's mom tried to log in to post but got an error. She asked me to come by.

Find Eric Lee Franks· 13 hrs ·
Thoughts from Eric's mom:

Eric's page has reached and surpassed 5,000 likes. Some of you have followed Eric's page for years. Eric's family and friends appreciate you !! Thank you to all of you who have taken an interest in my son's disappearance and murder. I so appreciate the prayers , the shares and the encouragement in your kind comments. I also appreciate any questions sent my way and the offers to help. The tips some of you sent to the police and to me is beyond words to show our appreciation ! I am encouraged by the progress being made by the MI State Police investigators and the FL police. Big hug and thanks to each of you !!

Hugs to Eric's mom; I know it's not easy on her. Thankfully Eric was ruled out pretty quick.

Human remains found in remote wooded area of Saginaw County

By Terry Camp | Posted: Mon 12:24 PM, Sep 10, 2018 |Updated: Mon 6:55 PM, Sep 10, 2018
A hunter checking trail cameras was following a deer through a remote wooded area along Chapin Road in the southwest part of the county around 4 p.m., according to the Saginaw County Sheriff's Office.

The hunter, who owns the property, said he found a boot along a trail and then discovered what appeared to be a human skull. He called police, who immediately launched an investigation.

Police turning to advanced techniques to identify Saginaw County remains

By Terry Camp | Posted: Tue 6:33 PM, Sep 11, 2018 | Updated: Tue 6:36 PM, Sep 11, 2018

"The clothing is from 2013, to newer, to now," he said. "It's covered in moss. Coloring is kind of hard for us to tell at this point."
While police are not sure who it is, they don't believe the remains are Eric Franks, the county's highest profile missing persons case. Franks was last seen in March of 2011 in the Bridgeport area.

His car has not been found either.

"We found a couple of teeth and my understanding is that Mr. Franks had plates -- both upper and lower dentures," Hart said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back