GUILTY MI - Kajavia Globe, 24, murdered, Detroit, 11 December 2015

So this guy probably robbed and murdered this young woman but he's wearing his seat belt. Sorry it just struck me as odd that he would follow that law after what he has done.

So this guy probably robbed and murdered this young woman but he's wearing his seat belt. Sorry it just struck me as odd that he would follow that law after what he has done.

Well, you know, you always want to be careful to stay safe while driving the vehicle of the woman you murdered. Wouldn't want to get into an accident and get hurt because you forgot the seat belt!

He definitely borrowed that mask which was probably gotten around Halloween time. And he will be outted soon. Jmo

Police have said they are unsure whether they're looking for one or multiple suspects. Anyone with details or other information in the case is asked to call 313-596-2260.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...pected-detroit-womans-disappearance/77302298/

This article says:

But later that day, a masked person was driving her 2003 Chevy Impala and withdrawing money from her bank account at a drive-through ATM, Detroit police said.

Later in which day? If they mean "later in the day she went missing" I'm trying to figure out why someone didn't notify LE the INSTANT they saw this horrific face all over their security feeds?!? I think I woulda peed my pants and called 911 just seeing that on my security camera!

They make it sound work related. Jmo. As if she had enemies from work who they are interviewing. Jmo

This article says:

Later in which day? If they mean "later in the day she went missing" I'm trying to figure out why someone didn't notify LE the INSTANT they saw this horrific face all over their security feeds?!? I think I woulda peed my pants and called 911 just seeing that on my security camera!

It think it is referring to Friday. Another source:

She had been in good physical and mental condition when she was last seen in the area of McNichols and the Southfield service drive around noon Friday ... But later that day, a masked person was driving her 2003 Chevy Impala and withdrawing money from her bank account at a drive-through ATM.

On Monday morning, Detroit police found her gold 2003 Chevy Impala. And later Monday, a citizen called police after finding a body behind a home.

635857231764641463-mask-suspect.jpg

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...pected-detroit-womans-disappearance/77302298/

That is extremely creepy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't realize there was a thread for this missing young woman. I heard about the case over the weekend. That is one scary perp :eek: Hope he's identified quickly.

Family seeks justice in Detroit woman’s disappearance

Holly Fournier, The Detroit News 10:08 a.m. EST December 15, 2015

Detroit — The family of Kajavia Globe is hoping for a miracle after police said they found a body Monday they believe belongs to the 24-year-old Detroiter missing since Friday.

“The first thing that I wanted was to have her back,” said Globe’s sister, Alondriana Burns, early Tuesday. “The next thing is to have the person who did this put away.”

Police found the body early Monday evening near Fielding and Clarita on the city’s west side after receiving a tip, officials said. The body is on the docket Tuesday for an autopsy, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/12/15/kajavia-globe/77352042/

Darn.

I wonder if she was in the car while the perpetrators was making the withdrawal - therefore giving the pin? Fwiw, my atm card has a daily max cash limit of $200. I know many have been killed for less, but wondering the bank and their max withdrawal limits.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Looks like a face in the back seat of the vehicle.

It sure does look like a face. The head looks pulled back, with the eyes looking upward, a nose and open mouth visible. It looks like it could also be another mask. Then again, it could just be a reflection. I don't see it in the second photo.

Body found in Detroit identified by family as missing 24-year-old Kajavia Globe

By Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff

Posted: 11:31 AM, December 15, 2015

Updated: 12:34 PM, December 15, 2015

DETROIT - A body found Monday afternoon on Detroit's west side has been identified as 24-year-old Kajavia Globe, who had been missing since Friday.

Globe's father identified her Tuesday at the Wayne County Morgue. A cause of death has not yet been identified...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ed-as-missing-24-year-old-woman-kajavia-globe

holidays are coming, someone knows something and will want any reward money offered.

I'd imagine the face of the real perp is going to be a lot less scary looking than that halloween mask.
As usual, he'll simply look like somebody you might walk by while out in public, any day of the week.

I'd say it's most likely a black male, looking at the arm in the photo. They may also be saying it is a male based on what they found at the crime scene as well as whether she was sexually assaulted or not.

So heartbreaking. Such a beautiful young woman. Same age as my daughter. This is so frightening and cruel. I hope they get these guys. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back