GUILTY MI - Kajavia Globe, 24, murdered, Detroit, 11 December 2015

The suspect doesn't appear to be wearing gloves...hopefully there are fingerprints in the vehicle.

The suspect doesn't appear to be wearing gloves...hopefully there are fingerprints in the vehicle.

...and that he has committed a crime before where his fingerprints were recorded into the database.

I'm sure the mask has been tossed by now. So start checking dumpsters get the suspects dna from that mask.

Btw. Their favorite store clerk will know who he is.

Jmo. The broke guy who just so happened to have money the last couple of days. That wears that same hood jacket. Jmo

Just a thought, maybe the perp is known to her and in an effort to take some of the heat off himself or herself, staged this to look like a robbery by wearing a mask and going to the atm...again, just a thought...

Actually kind of surprised that this case hasn't moved at lightning speed (at least, not based on what MSM shows). You'd think that people would know who'd bought/borrowed/owned a distinctive mask like that and would come forward. Is it likely that people would hide a perp? I know I've seen cases (especially ones involving people who may have gang ties, or in areas with gang activity) where locals and friends of the suspect would help them to escape. I don't know if anything like that happens often in the area this particular crime occurred. Anyone local/familiar?

^ I check all local (Detroit) media sources several times daily but haven't seen updates on this case for almost three days. No COD released yet, either. I hope LE has some good leads on the perp and that someone will be arrested soon.

Still no updates on this case :( No COD yet. No obituary. No arrest. Very peculiar, to say the least :waitasec:

Heard on WWJ radio (CBS, Detroit) that Ms. Globe will be laid to rest today :rose: Nothing on WWJ site yet, but I'll keep checking for additional local updates.

Heard on WWJ radio (CBS, Detroit) that Ms. Globe will be laid to rest today :rose: Nothing on WWJ site yet, but I'll keep checking for additional local updates.

This is ridiculous. I have not seen any updates or pleas to the community since she was confirmed found 8 days ago.

The poor girl was probably in the trunk while the gentle one was going to atms and stealing her money. This is ludicrous. I guess this is the norm in Detroit.

I wish her friends join in on Websleuths and at least enlighten us with how wonderful she was or how the case is moving so far or something. Jmo.

I'm just disappointed on how everyone is seeming to not be asking for any help. Jmo.

The bad thing is there are thousands of those creepy scream masks around. They sell them by the hundreds of thousands every Halloween. They are at garage sales and thrift stores and halloween stores, walmart ---everywhere.

I hope this one does not fall through the cracks. :mad:

No updates on this case yet, but I found a frightening adjustment of the original photo. It has been lightened up more, and like I originally said...you can see another person. It almost looks like they are in the front passenger seat leaning back and looking up, almost at a 45 degree angle.

image.jpeg

I almost feel like I see a third person looking slightly toward the camera or back of drivers head, face is seen near corner of door jamb and where seatbelt connects. Looks like nose, lips, and right eyebrow of person is visible:

image.jpeg

Am I seeing things?

If that is a person looking up they don't appear well. It looks as though the person might be deceased.
Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No updates on this case yet, but I found a frightening adjustment of the original photo. It has been lightened up more, and like I originally said...you can see another person. It almost looks like they are in the front passenger seat leaning back and looking up, almost at a 45 degree angle.

View attachment 86716

I almost feel like I see a third person looking slightly toward the camera or back of drivers head, face is seen near corner of door jamb and where seatbelt connects. Looks like nose, lips, and right eyebrow of person is visible:

View attachment 86717

Am I seeing things?

I thought the same, and thought it resembled the victim in profile. She doesn't look well :(

Respectfully from the link above kindly provided by tarabull
suspect%20picture_1450136964150_28387805_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
suspect%20picture2_1450137185950_28387809_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...-missing-24-year-old-woman-as-a-body-is-found

OMG! I know it's a mask, but how terrifying 😣

no updates on this case yet, but i found a frightening adjustment of the original photo. It has been lightened up more, and like i originally said...you can see another person. It almost looks like they are in the front passenger seat leaning back and looking up, almost at a 45 degree angle.

View attachment 86716

i almost feel like i see a third person looking slightly toward the camera or back of drivers head, face is seen near corner of door jamb and where seatbelt connects. Looks like nose, lips, and right eyebrow of person is visible:

View attachment 86717

am i seeing things?

omg! 😨😨😨😨😨😨

Oh dear lord

The mother or someone briefly stated that they have a feeling of who the perp is. So maybe the police are working on that angle.

Now as far as the cause of death. Who knows. I'm thinking that since the c.o.d wasn't automatically known; Leaves me to think that she was claustrophobic or something and died in the trunk of the car while being driven around.

But since I still haven't seen any updates; Then my speculation isn't worth too much as of now.

But hopefully this case is solved soon.

Cause of death undetermined for Kajavia Globe

By Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff

Posted: 7:11 AM, January 13, 2016

DETROIT - Authorities are unable to determine a cause of death for a 24-year-old woman whose body was found last month in Detroit.

Spokesman Lloyd Jackson said that after a thorough investigation that included a toxicology screening, the Wayne County medical examiner's office is unable to determine how Kajavia Globe died...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/cause-of-death-undetermined-for-woman-found-dead-in-detroit_

ETA: additional report http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01...etroit-police-still-looking-to-id-masked-man/

Kajazia has such an amazing smile. How could anyone take her precious life??!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back