MI MI - Kimberly King, 12, Warren, 16 Sept 1979

Update on the Arch Sloan as friend theory. The "Sloan" that the sisters referred to was NOT Arch Sloan. His first name was Emory.

Which leaves Kim in direct proximity only to David Norberg who was suspected of much and charged with little.

Update on the Arch Sloan as friend theory. The "Sloan" that the sisters referred to was NOT Arch Sloan. His first name was Emory.

Which leaves Kim in direct proximity only to David Norberg who was suspected of much and charged with little.
Norberg is a strong POI.

However, it might not have been a stranger abduction. Did LE ever identify the older teens with whom Kim had been spending time?

Has Princess Doe ever been ruled out as Kimberly King - I know its a long shot, but if she did run away or was taken away that night (and not murdered) it's possible age and trait wise they could be a match.

Princess Doe has DNA and dental on file, so does Kim King. My understanding is that if the DNA/dental is onfile (such as with NAMUS) they've been cross referenced and ruled out.

Warren PD is still looking to speak with people who may have partied with Kim the summer of 1979. Or, that liked to party and cruise Gratiot from the 11/Gratiot area. If you lived in the area, ask your friends, siblings, etc. Someone knows who Kim was hanging around with and they may have the key to her case.

Ask for Detective Twardesky - (586) 574-4700

Following this dig closely. Ream led police to this site many years after he had buried a teen girl there. The girl went missing from the general area that Kim went missing from. I believe Kims dad knew Ream, although he was *supposedly* in jail at the time Kim went missing. I haven't been able to confirm that though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back