MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few things to say here...

1) when did his profile page picture change? who did this?

2) i think it is now time to really start investinging his parents and his sister. i think they know more than what they are telling. make them take some lie detectors tests.

3) that interview was bs and i would really like some professional to talk about it and rip it apart. i was trying to listen to it and see if he ever talked about them in a past tense way.

4) this organization that they gave him was a name of a video game?

Does anyone recall a case where a missing child was actually put in hiding by an agency and then later came out of that hiding once the abusive parent was put in jail?? Are there any statistics on children who were thought to be missing, but later it was revealed they weren't missing but put into hiding by a concerned parent?

In my brain, if there had been legitimate concern, then by now (2 months) the police would have said "you are right, we will arrest her immediately, and you can bring those boys out of hiding" and many family members would have come forward with testimony. Instead they have now brought murder charges, which says it all, IMO.

Surely it is not possible that the boys mother, family and friends must be subject to anything worse than they already have?

Please tell me John Skelton's family will intervene and stop this madman, so he does not inflict further pain than he already has.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

John says he gave the kids to this mysterious group because he feared his wife, Tanya Skelton, was abusing them.

"The boys told me that Tanya was - they put it - sexing them," Skelton said. "Tried to confirm with Tanya but Tanya wouldn't have anything to do with me."

Police have cleared Tanya, 44, of any wrongdoing. And even as John makes these accusations against her, he tells us he wants to talk to his estranged wife.

"She hasn't talked to me since the 26th of November. I wish she would. I wish she would."

John says he doesn't know where the boys are now, but he's confident they are safe and that Tanya should take him at his word.

"She's not thinking for herself. She's letting people think for her. This last weekend a mutual friend said that she said she still loved me," Skelton said.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/john-skelton%2C-father-of-missing-boys-from-morenci%2C-speaks-to-action-news-from-jail

"Underground Sanctuaries"
have to say that worries me...could it be a reference that the boys are buried??

Anyone familiar with the game? any possible clues within it as to where the boys might be? Is it known if this was a game that JS did play??

So perplexing.

Strange, strange interview. First he says that if he names the organization that has the children, they will split them up. Then he says they are with a foster family. And he says that she used the kids as "leverage," but then says that she "sexed them." And at the end professes his love for her in a way....he sounds really delusional and/or psychotic.

Does anyone recall a case where a missing child was actually put in hiding by an agency and then later came out of that hiding once the abusive parent was put in jail??

The closest I know to that is when Emily and Anna Nunez were put into an underground organization, and their mother was arrested without them. A local TV station revealed later that the organization they were with was run by a convicted child molester, and they were dropped off at a police station by some other members.

I found the interview hard to hear, but found several things interesting.

When reporter first asks about the alleged abuse, S talks about his feeling that Tanya was using the boys as against him. It is only later in the interview that he talks about allegations that T was "sexing" them. And his response to the boys telling him this was that he tried to get T to confirm???? That would be a pretty weird reaction IMO. Also IMO there seemed to be more emotion in his voice when he talked about her using the boys as leverage than there was when he talked about her "sexing them." And he talks much more about allegations of T emotionally abusing him than any abuse of the boys.

When asked if he missed the boys, his response was to justify his involvement with the boys..... he played with them when he was home, talked to them daily and made them pancakes. Never really talked about missing them.

Interesting that he comments that T called him an abusive drunk, but he says T later talked with a magazine like he was "the greatest father in the world" Seemed to be more emotion in his voice when he talked about her implying he was the greatest father in the world.

I think the case mysteriew was thinking of was the gehring's (sp) where the children were on their way to an activity and then "disappeared" until they were located some time later.

I think the case mysteriew was thinking of was the gehring's (sp) where the children were on their way to an activity and then "disappeared" until they were located some time later.

Yep that's it! Thank You!

http://www.philipandsarah.com/

Philip Gehring
September 19, 1991 - July 4, 2003

Sarah Gehring
August 16 1988 - July 4, 2003

Mother's name was Terri Knight.

In that case he did finally admit to killing the children but still wouldn't tell where the children were buried. The feeling was that he may have been using that little withholding of info to continue inflicting pain on his ex-wife. He knew where they were buried, but she didn't.

I may be wrong in thinking it, but IMHO , I wish TS would go talk JS.
After listening to his interview, I wonder if seeing & talking to her would jolt him back into reality long enough to get an answer to where the boys are. There has got to be some way to 'out think' him, to get him to tell WHERE they are.

I can't figure out if his ramblings are that of a mad man, or a man that is mad.

Well with the large snow storm here all the neighbors were out yesterday. I spoke with Don, Bev and Tanya all for a long time yesterday. The family has known about a week of the change in the case. On a good note. Tanya's olders daughter had her baby yesterday so that was the first time I saw Tanya smile in a long time. They posted tons of pictures on facebook.
They said they do not know anymore than what everyone else does. Tanya has been fully investigated and cleared according to Bev, not that I ever doubted it. They all agreed they have been greaving since they went missing. They just want it to end and they just want closure. Bev said that John has been hard to like at times. She also said Tanya has truely meant it when she said it that her husband really was a good father.
Someone asked how did she have custody when they were in a divorce. I know in Sept Tanya made an emergency order to stop him from leaving the state with the boys. She was granted a temp custody right after that.
Bev has a lot of guilt about letting John take the boys that wed. But the whole family is in counseling. Bev stopped herself, first she say she has 10 more grandkids, but stopped and said no I have 13 grandkids but three of them are no longer with us. The only time she got choked up was when we talked about tell the kids and their friends about the boys. The family really had a peace about them.

I don't think LE ever wants to declare that a missing persons case, especially involving children, is a murder investigation, unless they have very good reason to do so. They still have not said that out in Portland, in Kyron's case, although everyone knows what they are thinking.

In this case, they have told the family they have reason to believe the boys are dead.
The best hope for finding them is probably via his own family, if they can get to JS and convince him to tell the truth. They need to be on the side of the boys, not on the side of the father, in order to do this.

I agree with those who've said he seems delusional. Ine one breath accusing Tanya of "sexing" the boys, in the next bemoaning about how she won't talk to him or be with him. Lovesick pup behavior. Odd.

I also agree with the poster who suggests LE use this apparent weakness and let Tanya meet with him, give him the impression it can all be worked out and they can all be a family again. See if that breaks him and causes him to give up where the boys are, alive or dead. I really believe that she may be the only one who can get him to be forthcoming. Everything he has done IMO has been in reaction to her exitting his life and his feeling that life is over without her. She may be the only person who can get the truth out of him.

Well with the large snow storm here all the neighbors were out yesterday. I spoke with Don, Bev and Tanya all for a long time yesterday. The family has known about a week of the change in the case. On a good note. Tanya's olders daughter had her baby yesterday so that was the first time I saw Tanya smile in a long time. They posted tons of pictures on facebook.
They said they do not know anymore than what everyone else does. Tanya has been fully investigated and cleared according to Bev, not that I ever doubted it. They all agreed they have been greaving since they went missing. They just want it to end and they just want closure. Bev said that John has been hard to like at times. She also said Tanya has truely meant it when she said it that her husband really was a good father.
Someone asked how did she have custody when they were in a divorce. I know in Sept Tanya made an emergency order to stop him from leaving the state with the boys. She was granted a temp custody right after that.
Bev has a lot of guilt about letting John take the boys that wed. But the whole family is in counseling. Bev stopped herself, first she say she has 10 more grandkids, but stopped and said no I have 13 grandkids but three of them are no longer with us. The only time she got choked up was when we talked about tell the kids and their friends about the boys. The family really had a peace about them.

Thank-you, Keepinghope.

BBM: I can only hope, that if JS really was a good father, and IF he killed his boys, he did it in a manner that was both unknown to them and painless. :(

I am glad that the family is in counseling, and that there is some calmness to them.

I truly wish that they will get their precious boys back, and they can find the inner strength to continue.

Still so sad. I had a feeling all along that he had killed them, but kept hoping I was wrong. IMO he was jealous of the boys because their mom loved them and not him. The way he keeps wanting to talk to her makes my skin crawl, like he is obsessed with her and can't handle that she is ignoring him. He will never admit to where they are even if he does talk to her, he is just sick. Prayers that they are found so it can bring closure to their family.

Keepinghope- I Am curious- pardon me for asking but, do you have any idea why TS doesn't just go ahead and go visit/talk to JS?? I mean even if she had to pull the wool over his eyes, so to speak, and lead him to believe they could get back together... ALL for the main goal of relocating the boys?? Can't some plan be made??
What literally will it take for him to disclose their whereabouts????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?