MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keepinghope- I Am curious- pardon me for asking but, do you have any idea why TS doesn't just go ahead and go visit/talk to JS?? I mean even if she had to pull the wool over his eyes, so to speak, and lead him to believe they could get back together... ALL for the main goal of relocating the boys?? Can't some plan be made??
What literally will it take for him to disclose their whereabouts????

I have not asked her about that recently. But in the past she said that the FBI did not want her to or ask her to so she had not for that reason. I agree if he is obsessed with her she may be the only one that can convince him all will be ok if he just tells her.

thanks Keepinghope...sorry, IMHO,I just don't understand the rationale behind her not speaking with him. At this point in time, what the heck could it hurt...or what am I not seeing? How in the world can JS expect his ahh...accusations to be taken seriously without the boys being involved in the process? I am NOT saying he is saying something true or not... If I were the wife, I'd being saying, get those boys back and let's get to the bottom of this for once and for all.
Yes I am still hoping they are alive....I know, I know, slim chance

Last night, Nancy Grace announced that she'll be covering this case tonight, Wed. Feb 9, in the 9pm Eastern segment of her show.

THUD- I hate to say it but based on watching/hearing that interview....I don't think the little guys are alive. AS much as I had hoped beyond all hope they were 'hidden' away, I just can't buy it any more. Oh this guy is sincere....sincerely whack.
Foster religious rescue groups 'hanging' out at truck stops??? Oh really??? Trial run???
"Educational" computer searches, my hiney. I seriously doubt there are websites, written for little kids who want to know how to break a neck. Really JS??

Just too too coincidental. I am soooo disgusted with JS right now and anyone else he served the kool-aid to...yeah i sipped it but didn't toss it all back...

Poor little guys...where are you ?

Interesting. It isn't his fault, he just sent them there for one night as a trial run. They didn't give the boys back. And besides the boys were being abused. See not his fault.... Someone else kidnapped the boys.

Take it easy, that is sarcasm. His story has changed somewhat from the previous interview IMO. First he sent them there for their protection, now it was just supposed to be a trial run and they didn't bring the boys back. I wish the reporter had asked him why he didn't file for custody of the boys first before sending them to this "child rescue" org. Or have his wife investigated for the allegations he is making. Or why didn't he take the boys and go on the run himself even? Or at least get a phone number and address for the main office of this org.

And they were either Amish, Mennonite or Mormon????
Amish or Mennoite I might have considered as they are somewhat related, but Mormon is way out there. BTW Amish are totally against mixing too much with the "worldly." Not likely they would develop a "child rescue org." I don't know about the Mennonite.

I don't like the fact that the reporters are calling the persons who allegedly took the kids a "foster family." It gives foster families a bad name.

Wonder if this guy has met or read about KC? Sounds like her type of story.

Nancy Grace:
America's Missing
skelton-boy-promo.gif

SKELTON BROTHERS
Ages: 5, 7 & 9
Reward: $10,000
Tipline: 517-458-7104

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Cluciano.. will you post if they share anything new??
My kids are obsessed with minute to win it so i can't watch tonight :(

JS had done an internet search on poison and neck breaking shortly before the boys vanished and he told Le the children were interested in those things...:(

Mark K. says he had way too much time to dispose of the boys' bodies, will be very hard to locate them..

Pat Brown agrees that JS is full of it, that he did kill these boys so that his wife could not have them.

Expert suggesting a geographical profile...
can't rule out bodies of water, any and all routes he could have taken, etc

LE ruled out Joanne Taylor relationship
LE ruled out the false rescue group

JS says just because they made it a murder investigation doesn't mean they aren't alive.
Contacted local media last week to tell them that.

Reporter who interviewed JS in jail is on. Said JS very emotional about his kids, his wife. Claims he did not hurt them.
He said he was spiraling and depressed.
He would not explain the quote on FB about God and Tanya forgiving him.

Seeing those 3 precious boys completely depresses me.

I pray they can find them and bring them home someday. :(

Psychologist says he killed the boys...only to get back at ex and also blame her, she is the reason he did it, she made him crazy, etc.

Defense will use his FB statement to show that he is crazy, prosecution will use it to show premeditation.

No new info on this show as to what made LE change the status of the case.
The main new thing to me was the internet searches, but I must have missed that, as surely it is not new.

Reporter said JS really wanted to talk to his wife, that he wanted to get that message out to her via media.
He told reporter that wife was abusing children, but also wants to talk to her. Said she should listen to her instincts, that kids are alive, and says remember how she said in an interview that she did not think he would hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43