Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 1 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am getting some bad vibes from these videos...anyone else watching them ?

They were videotaping from Busch Gardens for 'grandma'. Isn't clear which grandmother, but my guess would be one who hasn't seen the girls in some time. It may have even been a great-grandmother (I send my father photos and videos of my grandson).

What's wrong with the videos?

(above bbm)
Maybe there's more than one person involved in her disappearance. Maybe the husband paid someone to abduct her. Gave this person her picture, mapped out in-laws house, etc., etc., and very conveniently stayed in Virginia to escape suspicion.

IMO, if he's involved, that would be the most likely scenario.

I was able to view the video w/ the bucket of water....I seriously got the creeps....maybe I'm just looking for for it but.....eeewwwww......I really have a bad feeling about this guy, especially at the end where he zooms in on Rachael, the little girl......enough said.....barf......

Bucket of water? I missed that (they keep scrolling back and forth). What's the title?

Those videos are definitely kreepy. This is a man who is very controling, as apparent in the dumping of water video, and Venus seems to jump to his commands and appears a little nervous/ill at ease in that one.

I'll be curious to hear how solid that aliby of his is and see a time line

They were videotaping from Busch Gardens for 'grandma'. Isn't clear which grandmother, but my guess would be one who hasn't seen the girls in some time. It may have even been a great-grandmother (I send my father photos and videos of my grandson).

What's wrong with the videos?
I really can't explain it well, but I get a strange feel from the videos. That isn't too specific is it ?

I just got a response from a reporter with WTKR, in Virginia. She said that she was working on putting out a story, so hopefully they will have something soon.

http://www.wtkr.com/

I was able to view the video w/ the bucket of water....I seriously got the creeps....maybe I'm just looking for for it but.....eeewwwww......I really have a bad feeling about this guy, especially at the end where he zooms in on Rachael, the little girl......enough said.....barf......

I found the bucket thing. What the hell is that place???? There's a water park near Busch Gardens (blanking on the name right now), but that looks like a ... hotel? resort?

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to the baby alone in all that water.

Dear God my heart went into my throat when I saw that.

On the NG transcripts here is what I found so far on his alibi:

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GRACE: Yes. Now, didn`t -- isn`t the husband saying that he was like 13 hours away and has eyewitnesses to prove it?

MCNEILL: Six hundred miles away, but yes, 13 hours if you drive slowly.

(LAUGHTER)

GRACE: OK.

MCNEILL: It`s more like an eight or nine-hour drive.

GRACE: Huh. OK, and what exactly is his alibi, John McNeill?

MCNEILL: Police have told us that he has -- his lawyer claims that he has two witnesses who will say he was in Newport News, Virginia where he has a home on that morning. And I`m sure that they`re checking those alibis, but so far haven`t shaken them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/03/ng.01.html

I found the bucket thing. What the hell is that place???? There's a water park near Busch Gardens (blanking on the name right now), but that looks like a ... hotel? resort?

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to Rachel alone in all that water.

Me too. When he turned the camera around and Rachael was so far away, I got sick to my stomach.

I definitely think he's controlling based on that video. What a jerk imo.

He could've left his regular cell in VA.That way it would still ping there and when he got back from MI (evening time) he picked up. Just speculatin' His alibi would work so much better if he'd answered right away iykwim?..I have a feeling he had a plan, but thankfully criminals are'nt the brightest so he will slip up. "If" he has anything to do w/ this.imo

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to Rachel alone in all that water.

There used to be a water park named "Water Country" near the Busch Gardens area, but I don't remember there being an indoor part to it (they could have added on). I think this is a different place, but I haven't been down there since my kids were small (years ago).

Me too. When he turned the camera around and Rachael was so far away, I got sick to my stomach.

I definitely think he's controlling based on that video. What a jerk imo.

I keep going back and forth about whether he's involved, but my God... to see how far away she was.

On the NG transcripts here is what I found so far on his alibi:

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GRACE: Yes. Now, didn`t -- isn`t the husband saying that he was like 13 hours away and has eyewitnesses to prove it?

MCNEILL: Six hundred miles away, but yes, 13 hours if you drive slowly.

(LAUGHTER)

GRACE: OK.

MCNEILL: It`s more like an eight or nine-hour drive.

GRACE: Huh. OK, and what exactly is his alibi, John McNeill?

MCNEILL: Police have told us that he has -- his lawyer claims that he has two witnesses who will say he was in Newport News, Virginia where he has a home on that morning. And I`m sure that they`re checking those alibis, but so far haven`t shaken them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/03/ng.01.html

I don't know who John McNeil is, but if he can drive 750 - 820 miles (distance per maps) in 8 to 9 hours, I don't want to be anywhere near him on the road.

There used to be a water park named "Water Country" near the Busch Gardens area, but I don't remember there being an indoor part to it (they could have added on). I think this is a different place, but I haven't been down there since my kids were small (years ago).

Ah that's it. Thanks.

It kinda looked like a resort.

oops actually he was just on and updated his ms yesterday. Yup it's him.
http://www.myspace.com/dougstewart44

Love how he has'nt been on in years but then all the sudden he's checking his myspace. But does'nt add anything like "Please help find Venus!" She is the mother of his children, to me that would warrant a mention of helping find her. I find the fact that he did'nt rush to MI to help his very young children deal with what is happening w/ their mother, troubling. Even if the parents dont have a good relationship w/ him, you'd (or I'd) still want to be near them if they needed me. I'd be frightened for the childrens saftey also. Cause who knows who abducted her. (i have an idea but..)jmo

http://www.greatwolf.com/williamsbu...cid=TC|15983|great+wolf+lodge||S|b|3451263762

Found it.

Fort Mackenzie

Fort Mackenzie is a four-story interactive treehouse water fort offering 12 levels of super-soaking fun for the family. Younger kids can climb with their parents to reach the slides at the top. The older ones will love making their way over suspension bridges and cargo nets to spray stations and soaker buckets. (Watch out below!) The grand daddy of soaker buckets is the 1,000-gallon tipper that sits atop Fort Mackenzie. Every few minutes, the warning bell clangs, and the bucket begins to tip its contents over the roof and onto the giggling group below.

Attachments

• gwr.jpg
    gwr.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 17
No one can be responsible for the creepy and inappropriate responses of their "friends" on ms, but yowza, that quote that ended with "lol" really creeped me out. When is one of your friends being a POI for his missing and very likely dead wife a "lol"?

No one can be responsible for the creepy and inappropriate responses of their "friends" on ms, but yowza, that quote that ended with "lol" really creeped me out. When is one of your friends being a POI for his missing and very likely dead wife a "lol"?

Exactly! I think she knows something. It was rather sarcastic (the comment) and her ms name seems to fit that. A gf maybe? She's in MI.

Love how he has'nt been on in years but then all the sudden he's checking his myspace. But does'nt add anything like "Please help find Venus!" She is the mother of his children, to me that would warrant a mention of helping find her. I find the fact that he did'nt rush to MI to help his very young children deal with what is happening w/ their mother, troubling. Even if the parents dont have a good relationship w/ him, you'd (or I'd) still want to be near them if they needed me. I'd be frightened for the childrens saftey also. Cause who knows who abducted her. (i have an idea but..)jmo

ITA, not one mention of his current situation or plea for help in finding Venus.

With the allegations of abuse towards one of his children, idk what the restrictions are on his visitations.

And what bothers me about his MS is that alot of his "friends" are all 18 years old! How old is he??? I think he's 29 maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona