Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for those of you who think VS may be framing DS, I'd like to know how you think she would have done it considering DS had the truck in VA before this happened and VS had coffee with her Mom early Monday morning.

Ok, for those of you who think VS may be framing DS, I'd like to know how you think she would have done it considering DS had the truck in VA before this happened and VS had coffee with her Mom early Monday morning.

Treading on thin ice here, but she could have had help.

Kimberly, I don't believe it's a matter of thinking she framed him and nobody is saying, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED", IMO, it goes to whether or not it could even be a possibility. If it's not a possibility, it makes it easier to rule it out and focus on feasible scenarios. But what's unfolded so far in this case does pose some interesting questions, and people should be asking them if the idea is to find out what happened, we have to rule out what did not. IMO

With all of the incriminating evidence that LE supposedly has, why no arrest? Maybe, they're waiting to be sure the tire marks match?

With all of the incriminating evidence that LE supposedly has, why no arrest? Maybe, they're waiting to be sure the tire marks match?

Maybe.

They must place him at the scene. I don't think they've made that connection yet.

LE said DS's alibi is solid. If the tire tracks match, they then have to figure out who was driving it. I think we can assume it was not DS per LE.

thinkaboutthis said:
Kimberly, I don't believe it's a matter of thinking she framed him and nobody is saying, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED", IMO, it goes to whether or not it could even be a possibility. If it's not a possibility, it makes it easier to rule it out and focus on feasible scenarios. But what's unfolded so far in this case does pose some interesting questions, and people should be asking them if the idea is to find out what happened, we have to rule out what did not. IMO

I agree, I said if you think she could have framed him, how do you think she did it. I never said the question should not be asked. Just looking for different theories.

Since it was brought up, I was trying to discuss it to see if VS could have pulled it off.

Any theories?

I thought Venus was the victim in this crime. Has LE given any indications that they believe she's actually the perpetrator rather than the victim?

Does anyone know if images of the search warrants have been made available on the web? If so, please provide links. Thank you!

BeanE said:
I thought Venus was the victim in this crime. Has LE given any indications that they believe she's actually the perpetrator rather than the victim?

Not that I'm aware of.
And, they have not cleared DS even with his alibi.

I can't imagine it taking this long to match tire tracks...they found the vehicles at least a week ago...makes me think they are not finding a match...we have seen DNA matched in less than a week many times in other cases...what on earth is going on? With a kidnapping, when victim COULD be alive, the case should have shot to the top of the heap...JMO but unless an arrest very soon, I am starting to think they are not finding what they hoped...should have been able to view the video from Walmart by now, if it was available...

Maybe.

They must place him at the scene. I don't think they've made that connection yet.

I agree with this statement. JMO - 'I think' they probably also believe he is the perp, but still have to 'make the connection, and place him at the scene' before they make an arrest and risk losing him. I am also SURE that they have him in 'their sights' and are not letting him out of their sight....until they have something they can prove.
again....JMO

Haven't heard any new news here in Michigan yet...

...actually him returning to MI would probably make things EASIER for local LE to keep tabs on him. Thanks DS!

I can't imagine it taking this long to match tire tracks...they found the vehicles at least a week ago...makes me think they are not finding a match...we have seen DNA matched in less than a week many times in other cases...what on earth is going on? With a kidnapping, when victim COULD be alive, the case should have shot to the top of the heap...JMO but unless an arrest very soon, I am starting to think they are not finding what they hoped...should have been able to view the video from Walmart by now, if it was available...

Here's power point presentation of the forensics involved with tires:
20 Forensic Science Powerpoint Chapter 20 Forensic Tire Impress

And a training manual from the West Virginia State Police for those who would like to learn how to do the forensics :)
http://www.wvstatepolice.com/impression.pdf

Yes, I wouldn't think he would be able to buy tickets for a day that the park is not open, and if he's using them as an alibi, they would have been purchased and dated I'd assume at the park at a certain time instead of some generic tickets that are good anytime...

FWIW.. He had the 2 park pass.. which means in order to get into Busch Garden/watercountry he has to scan his pass.. AND scan his fingerprint ... its a technology they've been using for a few years now... "bioscan" ... so there is no fooling that...

I know the park was closed on April 26th.. but the offices and MAYBE some of the shops were open.. so I wonder if thats his alibi.

Its very frustrating...We need answers....

Im following Brianna Denison trial. BBL

FWIW.. He had the 2 park pass.. which means in order to get into Busch Garden/watercountry he has to scan his pass.. AND scan his fingerprint ... its a technology they've been using for a few years now... "bioscan" ... so there is no fooling that...

I know the park was closed on April 26th.. but the offices and MAYBE some of the shops were open.. so I wonder if thats his alibi.

Awesome post...potential fingerprint evidence proving his whereabouts?

Or, as pointed out by think, it covers his alibi for Sunday. They're open on weekends.

I wish I could get the day off tomorrow, I would go help search :( It's unimaginable to me that Venus is " framing " him. I'm sorry I can't buy that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500