Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 7 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug walked into the courtroom (first attachment)...

And as soon as he got in the door and the door swung shut, the guy to whom the arrow is pointing stood up. (second attachment) I mean he immediately stood up.

Wonder who he is?

Attachments

• doughearing52910.JPG
    doughearing52910.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 52810hearing.JPG
    52810hearing.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 62
I want to see a vid. of his face when he was denied visitation. Was media in the courtroom and were they taping?

You can also see the stand up guys in the vid. Did he just stand up and then sit down??

No...no cameras were allowed in the courtroom.

I don't know what that guy standing up was about. Video didn't show him sitting back down.

I'm hitting google news over and over trying to see what people in the courtroom will say about the hearing.

doug007.jpg

Not much detail in the article-he was denied and was not told where the children are staying. Back again in 3 weeks.

Was there any sealed testimony or was it a public hearing?

Thank God for today's outcome! I would not want him near my children.

JMO/IMO/MOO

Doug walked into the courtroom (first attachment)...

And as soon as he got in the door and the door swung shut, the guy to whom the arrow is pointing stood up. (second attachment) I mean he immediately stood up.

Wonder who he is?

I watched the video a couple of times, and noticed a woman beside him stood up just before he did too....I think it was just an 'All rise' indication.

Holy guacamole but that timeline has grown! I apologize for the sheer bulk of it and will try to whittle it down some before the next thread.

There is no reason to whittle it down. In fact, I think you should embed Venus's missing poster I just posted at the very bottom.

You've done an excellent job and there is no limitation on the length of a post here as far as I am concerned, especially when the post contains such important documentation.

This is a new thread and I surely don't want to have to go to a previous thread to try to locate it.

Excellent job!

LE looking at Walmart video in Ohio. I think he'll be arrested and charged soon. Good that he's in MI, it'll save LE a trip to pick him up in VA.

I think the Thing That Came From the Swamp is very real and is quite possibly an accomplice.

LOL.Sounds like a title of a scary movie..The Thing That Came From The Swamp...But ITA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle