Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 7 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On JVM ..

Stunning new cryptic clues-could Venus still be live? Or are cops looking for her body.
LE sure Venus was kidnapped
Found multiple bloodstains on doors of a pickup truck belonging to Venus exhusband and found more blood on carpet of another car that he owns.
Still waiting for DNA results. Could take up to 6 months. Have alot of it.
Bitter divorce battle.
SW inside his parents house. LE went inside ...will not say what they found.
He has not been charged...LE closely keeping close eye on him per Michelle Sigona
Tarp found is a good lead. Per Mike Brooks sources.usable evidence found
Tire tracks being tested. Still waiting for the truck
Venus filed 3 court petitions saying she fared her husband would kill her
Mike Brooks sources say they don't believe shes alive
Nothing about todays court session.

On JVM ..

Stunning new cryptic clues-could Venus still be live? Or are cops looking for her body.
Found multiple bloodstains on doors of a pickup truck belonging to Venus exhusband and found more blood on carpet of another car that he owns.
Bitter divorce battle.
He has not been charged...LE closely keeping close eye on him per Michelle Sigona

BBM - wow

ETA: I thought so because of how they have been acting.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/newschannel-1377134-husband-0in.html

snipped:

Attorney John Bush represented the two children in Friday's hearing. He says he saw the kids on Thursday and believes allowing Doug to have visitation would be harmful. He said the children are okay, but are confused about where their parents are.

The referee agreed that Doug's visitation should be suspended, saying that it was not in the best interest of the children to have contact with their father with the potential that he could disappear.

Outside of the court Doug refused to answer any questions from the media or onlookers. His attorneys would not speak with Newschannel 3 either.

I'm assuming that dissappear in this sentence means be locked up?

JMO

On JVM ..

Bitter divorce battle.

They found the tarp??

Also from the above article:

Douglas Stewart had filed a petition May 14 seeking custody of the girls, citing their mother’s unknown whereabouts.

But the minors subsequently became wards of the court when the St. Joseph County Department of Human Services filed a child protective services petition, asking the court to make DHS responsible for the girls.

They found the tarp??

I don't know :waitasec:

Was Mike Brooks just making a statement that if the tarp was found it would be a good lead?
Or, are his sources telling him that the tarp was found, and that's a good lead?

I think they mean tarp wrapper...who knows, so much bad reporting in every case, it is astonishing...

If law enforcement found "the tarp" then DS is dumber than a box of rocks!​

On JVM ..

It doesn't take 6 months to do DNA tests. If it was a high priority they would have had the results quite a while ago.

A woman is missing possibly dead, I'd call that a high priority.

JMO

Well, I find it hard to believe that it hasn't been done yet. It might take them 6 months to do all the tests, because obviously a lot of it would be of no apparent value, but the important things would be done quickly.

Why is he wearing a long sleeve shirt??? It was in the mid 80's today~:waitasec:

Attachments

• doug007.jpg
    doug007.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 28
I think that is probably his version of dress-up wear...not thinking anything sinister...he has had a month to heal if he had any bruises from back when...

Why is he wearing a long sleeve shirt??? It was in the mid 80's today~:waitasec:

Why was he wearing a hideous sweater vest? A long sleeve dress shirt is appropriate for court;
but there should be a rule against wearing clothes out of the WalMart clearance bin!​

Before I go to bed tonight, I will say an extra prayer for Venus and her family. I hope she is found soon so her parents and her girls will have answers. I pray whomever is responsible for this will pay dearly.

I think that is probably his version of dress-up wear...not thinking anything sinister...he has had a month to heal if he had any bruises from back when...

Still I find it strange that he dressed like that today. I have to wonder if he really does have something on his arms that he does not want people to see.

Maybe he has a tat that he is hiding, or maybe he recently got a new tat that would reveal his guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA