Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 7 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Doug Stewart impersonator?
MSP wants help with April 25-26 timeframe
Updated: Tuesday, 01 Jun 2010, 12:24 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 01 Jun 2010, 12:24 PM EDT

police now want help determining if someone impersonated Douglas Stewart in Newport News, Virginia in that same timeframe.

The Michigan State Police is looking for anyone with information about "a person or persons who impersonated Douglas Stewart in the Newport News, Virginia area between" April 25-26. They're also looking for anyone who had contact with Douglas Stewart in that timeframe to contact them.

doug-stewart-052810_20100528180136_320_240.JPG

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Is-there-a-Doug-Stewart-impersonator
LOL

Well, I bet Doug's attorney is doing the happy dance right about now, and the prosecutor wants to ***** slap the cops for making such a bone-headed move.

OK, that is one of the craziest questions I've seen coming from an police department in a long time...it makes them sound a little bit desperate...

OK, that is one of the craziest questions I've seen coming from an police department in a long time...it makes them sound a little bit desperate...

1. They sound desperate.

2. They can't shake Doug's alibi.

3. His witnesses are NOT family or friends and they're unimpeachable.

4. If the POLICE are now claiming it's possible there is a Doug Stewart impersonator out there, then any witnesses they have who would have been able to testify to seeing him anywhere in Ohio or Michigan on those days will now be destroyed by his attorney.

Police looking for man in case of missing Colon woman
Posted: Jun 01, 2010 12:21 PM EDT

Michigan State Police say they're looking for anyone with information about a person who impersonated Douglas Stewart in the Newport News, Virginia area. The impersonation reportedly happened between April 25 and 26, 2010. Anyone who had contact with Stewart, or someone claiming to be Stewart, is asked to contact police.

snip

Michigan State Police believe that Venus Stewart, 32, of Colon was abducted on April 26, 2010 from her parents home on Driftwood Drive in Colon.

snip

Anyone with information about either Venus or Douglas Stewart is asked to contact the Michigan State Police at (269) 483-7611 or the Rockford Regional Dispatch Center at (618) 866-6666.

http://www.fox28.com/global/story.asp?s=12574822

is there a doug stewart impersonator?
msp wants help with april 25-26 timeframe
updated: Tuesday, 01 jun 2010, 12:24 pm edt
published : Tuesday, 01 jun 2010, 12:24 pm edt

police now want help determining if someone impersonated douglas stewart in newport news, virginia in that same timeframe.

The michigan state police is looking for anyone with information about "a person or persons who impersonated douglas stewart in the newport news, virginia area between" april 25-26. They're also looking for anyone who had contact with douglas stewart in that timeframe to contact them.

doug-stewart-052810_20100528180136_320_240.jpg

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/is-there-a-doug-stewart-impersonator

un-effin-believable.

Police looking for impersonator in Stewart case
June 01, 2010 12:03 PM

Stewart, the estranged wife of Douglas Stewart, was abducted from her parent's home on April 26.

Now investigators are looking for information regarding a person or persons who impersonated Douglas Stewart in the Newport News, Virginia area between Sunday, April 25 and Monday, April 26th.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/newschannel-1377211-case-police.html

1. They sound desperate.

2. They can't shake Doug's alibi.

3. His witnesses are NOT family or friends and they're unimpeachable.

4. If the POLICE are now claiming it's possible there is a Doug Stewart impersonator out there, then any witnesses they have who would have been able to testify to seeing him anywhere in Ohio or Michigan on those days will now be destroyed by his attorney.

Cameras don't lie. They've got him in Ohio at Walmart, obviously.

And the reason they took the Busch Gardens tickets? Because that was Doug's alibi, and they now have the impersonator on camera who obviously wasn't Doug.

All speculation.

Cameras don't lie. They've got him in Ohio at Walmart, obviously.

And the reason they took the Busch Gardens tickets? Because that was Doug's alibi, and they now have the impersonator on camera who obviously wasn't Doug.

All speculation.
Whoever it is must be a darn good impersonator, right down to the tips of his fingers:

Worlds of Discovery has a new system for Pass Members that allows you to enter the park by putting your finger in a reader. Touch-n-Go allows you to enter the park by simply inserting your Pass or multi-day ticket and touching a scanner. This system uses several points on your finger to make a calculation. The calculation is unique to you. Whenever you visit the park, Touch-n-Go will scan, recalculate and compare the answer to the one from the original scan. You will have to register on your first park visit, but it is simply a matter of touching the scanner with one finger after that. You’ll still need your Pass, but you can leave your picture ID in your pocket. Touch-n-Go is the fastest way to make sure no one has stolen your valuable Pass.

However, it is recommended that you always have a photo ID with you should there be a problem.

http://commerce.4adventure.com/EStore/Scripts/Skins/BGW/FAQs.aspx#PassRenewal8

Hand Scanning New Method of Identification at Busch Gardens
March 31, 2005 - 6:32am

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) - Hand scanning has taken the place of photo identification for season-pass holders at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.

The new system will allow pass holders to enter the park more quickly, prevent fraud and eliminate the need to wait in line to get photo IDs taken, said Doug Stagner, Busch Gardens' vice president of operations.

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=186360

If Doug's alibi was that he was at BG on Sunday, the police better start considering other possible suspects.

IMO for MSP to announce this, they must really believe it. No other reason to come out and say something like this. I'm sure they know how crazy it sounds.

IMO, I agree with puf, they have him on video at the Wal-Mart in Ohio and he has an alibi in NN. Must not be a very good one if they think an impersonator could trick the alibi into thinking it was DS.
Something's gotta give.

And in all this crazyness...WHERE IS VENUS?????

"May I go through the regular ticket window today? You see, I burned my finger bbqing a chicken yesterday, and they wrapped it all up in these bandages at the ER, and the doctor said not to take this off for three days or it might get infected. It's all blistered anyway and oozing gross stuff, and I'm not sure it would scan anyway, and I doubt your other customers would want my ooey-gooey burn ooziness gushing all over your nice expenisve scanner. I have my photo id that you say we should always carry in case of problems right here. Gosh my burned finger sure hurts. I feel dizzy. Can I scoot through so I can sit down please. I think I'm going to throw up."

IMO for MSP to announce this, they must really believe it. No other reason to come out and say something like this. I'm sure they know how crazy it sounds.

IMO, I agree with puf, they have him on video at the Wal-Mart in Ohio and he has an alibi in NN. Must not be a very good one if they think an impersonator could trick the alibi into thinking it was DS.
Something's gotta give.

If it's Busch Gardens, how do you explain someone impersonating his fingers?

If Doug's alibi was that he was at BG on Sunday, the police better start considering other possible suspects.
Snipped by me...

Well, we know he wasn't there on Monday because the park was closed.

Is it impossible for him to have been there Sunday and made the trip to MI for Monday Morning??? I don't think so.

IMO that can't be the alibi he has given.

And IMO, police don't need to look for other suspects. He did this or hired someone else to.

JMO

If it's Busch Gardens, how do you explain someone impersonating his fingers?

See my post above...I don't think it is Busch Gardens. Because if he left B Gardens Sun night, he could have made the drive to MI for Monday morning.
How could that be his alibi?

"May I go through the regular ticket window today? You see, I burned my finger bbqing a chicken yesterday, and they wrapped it all up in these bandages at the ER, and the doctor said not to take this off for three days or it might get infected. It's all blistered anyway and oozing gross stuff, and I'm not sure it would scan anyway, and I doubt your other customers would want my ooey-gooey burn ooziness gushing all over your nice expenisve scanner. I have my photo id that you say we should always carry in case of problems right here. Gosh my burned finger sure hurts. I feel dizzy. Can I scoot through so I can sit down please. I think I'm going to throw up."
lol

I don't think that's how it works.

The pass would have recorded info if he was at the park that day and if it was used and for what time, gate, etc. I seriously doubt he would have used that as an alibi knowing how they process visitors with passes if he used the ol' 'oops I burned my finger' routine.

Well, it's not necessarily that crazy. He WOULD set up an alibi -- he's not an idiot; he knows he'd be POI #1. Maybe he got a chubby friend to put on a hat and withdraw money from his account at an ATM. Something like that.

The irregular way information is trickling out about this case is driving me seriously up the wall, though. It's hard to make sense of this latest bit of info without knowing what the alibi IS.

But, we know he was not at the park on Monday right? So how could that be his alibi?
Even if he was there on Sunday, it's still possible he made the trip to MI.

IMO Busch Gardens can not be his alibi.

JMO

Well, it's not necessarily that crazy. He WOULD set up an alibi -- he's not an idiot; he knows he'd be POI #1. Maybe he got a chubby friend to put on a hat and withdraw money from his account at an ATM. Something like that.

The irregular way information is trickling out about this case is driving me seriously up the wall, though. It's hard to make sense of this latest bit of info without knowing what the alibi IS.

I agree, until we know what the alibi is, there is no way to make sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash