Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 8 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here goes… Just a theory, pure speculation from what we know as of now…

MSP have said they are certain the guy who said he was Doug that was in the shades and hoodie that paid the bill Monday was not Doug. They are certain he was an imposter/impersonator. We know that impersonator had a credit or debit card of Doug’s.

IMO if Doug had someone pretend to be him and he left his credit/debit card with the imposter, I believe he also left his personal cell phone with the imposter. There is no way DS would have brought his cell phone to MI. He knew it would ping there. I’m sure the imposter had access to Doug’s apartment as well. I think he also was driving the car around NN that day.

Anyway, I think DS planned this out before hand. The digital voice recorders were taken for a reason right? I mean we’ve talked about the BG passes for days because it has been said over and over you can’t just take things unless they have evidentiary value to the case. So, LE feel/felt those recorders had value to the case.

Lets just say DS made a few recordings like “Hello” “This is Douglas Stewart” “Yes, I am married to Venus Stewart” “Oh, no! She’s missing? What happened” “I was home all day today except to pay a few bills” Follow me???

So, MSP make a call to DS’s cell. Someone picks it up. A few of the voice clips are played. The conversation goes something like this….

DS‘s cell: “Hello” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Hi, can I speak to Douglas Stewart?
DS’s cell: “This is Douglas Stewart” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Mr. Stewart, are you the husband of Venus Stewart?
DS’s cell: “Yes, I am married to Venus Stewart”
MSP: Sir, we hate to bring bad news but Venus is missing and we are calling to see if you have any information about where she may be.
DS’s cell: “Oh No!, She’s Missing? What happened?” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Mr. Stewart, where were you this morning around 7:00-8:00 am?
DS’s cell: “I was home all day today except to pay a few bills” (DS’s voice from the recorder)

When those recordings are analyzed, DS‘s voice will be proven to be on the tapes right???? So, he thinks that is proof he was home. BUT, LE has the recorders.

***Now, I realize it did not got exactly as I have put forth. But, if only a couple of voice clips were used, it would “prove” DS was on the other line right? Or at least he thought so.

So, now Doug is psychic?? He knew exactly what LE would say? And in what order!! This guy is truly amazing!

I think they may have taken them because Venus allegedly had, at one point, a recording of Doug threatening her with his fathers .357. I think they were looking for that.

Why would DS have it though?
If VS made the recording and I think it was after she left DS right? How would DS have it?

Amster, with all due respect...did you read my ENTIRE post. I mean, did you read the part where I said I realize it's not exactly how it happened but a couple of clips with his voice on it could be used in a voice analysis?

I was giving examples not saying how the conversation went down. That is clearly stated in my post.

I think they may have taken them because Venus allegedly had, at one point, a recording of Doug threatening her with his fathers .357. I think they were looking for that.

It was by all accounts a nasty custody battle, with some pretty horrible accusations from both sides, not to mention the in-laws despising him. It's not against the law in VA to record a conversation as long as one party knows it's being recorded. My guess is he was trying to get some dirt to use against Venus in court, and evidence of LM / TM interfering with his order to speak to his daughters.

To provide an alibi for DS for 8:00 pm on Monday. The same reason he said he was DS when he paid that bill earlier in the day on Monday.
I don't know why anybody would do that but LE is certain the imposter lied about being DS when he paid the bill.

Any other suggestions of why LE took the digital voice recorders?

Maybe they suspect that Doug may have used a recording of some sort to lure Venus outside that morning.

Possibly he tried to use it to record some kind of forced statement from Venus before he killed her. I'm sure that Doug would have loved to have Venus recant the sex abuse allegations.

I hate to say it, but if he did sexually abuse his children, he might have recorded that too.

Amster, with all due respect...did you read my ENTIRE post. I mean, did you read the part where I said I realize it's now exactly how it happened but a couple of clips with his voice on it could be used in a voice analysis?

With all due respect, I did read it. All of it. Even quoted it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by laughing....didn't realize you were serious.

Why would DS have it though?
If VS made the recording and I think it was after she left DS right? How would DS have it?

I'm not sure when that tape was made. If it was made during one of their other wars, she may have left it behind when she fled. I'm sure that there's juicy stuff on those from all their fights, at any rate.

Thanks to those who responded in a respectful manner. I appreciate it.

Those were my thoughts on the recorder too when we first saw the warrants.

I was just throwing a theory out there. I still don't think DS was in his apartment at 8:00 pm and whoever answered the call was not DS.

JMO

IMO the theory someone answered his phone and played a couple of voice clips is no more crazy than the theory someone was able to "plant" all this evidence to frame DS. Just sayin.

Why? If you hold a recorder up to a phone and push play and someone's voice says Hello? Or, this is DS. That would not pass a voice analysis?

Hard to say. They could very well have a way of telling it came from a recorder. But regardless, how would he know that would be the part they'd analyze. I do believe they'd analyze the entire conversation, especially his reaction to the news she's missing, if he had anything to do with it, etc., looking for stress to indicate lying. And there's no way he could anticipate their questions and respond in such a manner so as not to raise their suspicions. In any case, police have stated it was Doug they spoke with, that he was in VA that evening. After going public with this laughable Doug-squared (or even cubed) theory, I think they would have told us if they suspected PseudoDoug had been the one to answer the cell.

IMO, DS is responsible for the disappearance of VS. I also think that this whole impersonator alibi is very bizarre. I'm thinking that DS spent so much time and energy planning out an elaborate alibi that he forgot to think about the basic things.

Ok, here goes… Just a theory, pure speculation from what we know as of now…

MSP have said they are certain the guy who said he was Doug that was in the shades and hoodie that paid the bill Monday was not Doug. They are certain he was an imposter/impersonator. We know that impersonator had a credit or debit card of Doug’s.

IMO if Doug had someone pretend to be him and he left his credit/debit card with the imposter, I believe he also left his personal cell phone with the imposter. There is no way DS would have brought his cell phone to MI. He knew it would ping there. I’m sure the imposter had access to Doug’s apartment as well. I think he also was driving the car around NN that day.

Anyway, I think DS planned this out before hand. The digital voice recorders were taken for a reason right? I mean we’ve talked about the BG passes for days because it has been said over and over you can’t just take things unless they have evidentiary value to the case. So, LE feel/felt those recorders had value to the case.

Lets just say DS made a few recordings like “Hello” “This is Douglas Stewart” “Yes, I am married to Venus Stewart” “Oh, no! She’s missing? What happened” “I was home all day today except to pay a few bills” Follow me???

So, MSP make a call to DS’s cell. Someone picks it up. A few of the voice clips are played. The conversation goes something like this….

DS‘s cell: “Hello” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Hi, can I speak to Douglas Stewart?
DS’s cell: “This is Douglas Stewart” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Mr. Stewart, are you the husband of Venus Stewart?
DS’s cell: “Yes, I am married to Venus Stewart”
MSP: Sir, we hate to bring bad news but Venus is missing and we are calling to see if you have any information about where she may be.
DS’s cell: “Oh No!, She’s Missing? What happened?” (DS’s voice from the recorder)
MSP: Mr. Stewart, where were you this morning around 7:00-8:00 am?
DS’s cell: “I was home all day today except to pay a few bills” (DS’s voice from the recorder)

When those recordings are analyzed, DS‘s voice will be proven to be on the tapes right???? So, he thinks that is proof he was home. BUT, LE has the recorders.

***Now, I realize it did not got exactly as I have put forth. But, if only a couple of voice clips were used, it would “prove” DS was on the other line right? Or at least he thought so.

This seems like an awful lot of planning, preparing, scheming and forethought to go through the process of recruiting someone to walk around Newport News and pretend to be you for 2 days and have pre-recorded police messages on digital voice recorders for your impostor to play for the cops when they call, only to then turn around and use your own obvious vehicle to drive to Michigan, waltz into a Walmart in Ohio and buy an obvious murder kit where there are a million cameras watching your every move, then not hide out of sight, but instead, park right accross the street from Venus's parents house in plain view of neighbors and during daylight hours, yet commit an epic quick, quiet, bloodless, hairless, screamless minute-long abduction, do God knows what or where with Venus, drive the same obvious truck (with nationwide BOLO's and APB's in effect and hundreds of cameras around) back to Virginia without being seen, only to THEN after all that hard work and planning...leave the Walmart receipt out in the open and leave the truck on a public street for the PO-PO to easily find and search? They should call this, THE RAIN MAN case...because I think there is some mental imcompetence peppered in with obvious genius if this is all true. He's a good driver...but only on Monday's...yeah, he's a real good driver...

IMO, DS is responsible for the disappearance of VS. I also think that this whole impersonator alibi is very bizarre. I'm thinking that DS spent so much time and energy planning out an elaborate alibi that he forgot to think about the basic things.

Could be. A forest / trees kinda thing.

Douglas Stewart (or someone answering his cell phone) was contacted by Michigan State Police in the evening of April 26 in Newport News, Va. Subsequently, his pickup truck was located several blocks from his home containing an April 25 receipt from an Ohio Wal-Mart store for the purchase of a shovel, tarp, gloves, and a hat.

***IMO this could have been someone else who answered his phone. MSP has not said either way that I have seen.

I totally agree with you.

This seems like an awful lot of planning, preparing, scheming and forethought to go through the process of recruiting someone to walk around Newport News and pretend to be you for 2 days and have pre-recorded police messages on digital voice recorders for your impostor to play for the cops when they call, only to then turn around and use your own obvious vehicle to drive to Michigan, waltz into a Walmart in Ohio and buy an obvious murder kit where there are a million cameras watching your every move, then not hide out of sight, but instead, park right accross the street from Venus's parents house in plain view of neighbors and during daylight hours, yet commit an epic quick, quiet, bloodless, hairless, screamless minute-long abduction, do God knows what or where with Venus, drive the same obvious truck (with nationwide BOLO's and APB's in effect and hundreds of cameras around) back to Virginia without being seen, only to THEN after all that hard work and planning...leave the Walmart receipt out in the open and leave the truck on a public street for the PO-PO to easily find and search? They should call this, THE RAIN MAN case...because I think there is some mental imcompetence peppered in with obvious genius if this is all true. He's a good driver...but only on Monday's...yeah, he's a real good driver...

But see, as crazy as all this sounds...it's even crazier IMO to think someone could have set all this up to point to Doug.

He did it IMO.

No doubt in my mind that Doug killed Venus. I guess LE is looking for the fake Doug that was sent to run errands (in VA), all to give Doug an alibi. LE just said that Doug WAS in Michigan the day Venus disappeared. Now let's get an arrest going...Justice for Venus is waiting.

An arrest based upon what at this point, though? A little physical evidence would be nice. JMO.

Listen, while we are waiting-where is Venus? I mean we have a finite period of time to play with, so IF the perp is DS and he drove from Colon to NN on the day of the abduction, where did he put her in the few hours he had to deal with her?

If he really was there the day before, he had plenty of time to choose an area and pre-plan where he would put her. Once he grabbed her, he would just need to transport her there and beat feet.

The question for me is if DS is the perp, where would he have put her and would he have chosen a place he could return to say on family picnics in the future? Or would he have just dumped her, never to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012