Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
scandi said:
Hi, I just located this post of yours Charlie that specifies that the trip to Fl was in Sept and the trip to Denver was in Oct. I don't know why they are giving wrong info now at CTV:
There's your answer. ;)

raisincharlie said:
You certainly mislead many then by using the word "consumated" in respect to the September encounter which you also indicated happened only once. So now it is October. Okay, things change. I would be very surprised if Michelle Young didn't figure out something was going on somewhere for JY because it sure looks like he was too busy in October to bother with being home.
Since I have not kept a notebook like many, I can't say one way or another about that statement. If I said September as "physical" in a post, it must have been late. When I learned this info, the story was always September for the "emotional connection" and the one trip to Florida in October for the sex. If I said otherwise, I am sorry to mislead.

Barney Fife said:
Since I have not kept a notebook like many, I can't say one way or another about that statement. If I said September as "physical" in a post, it must have been late. When I learned this info, the story was always September for the "emotional connection" and the one trip to Florida in October for the sex. If I said otherwise, I am sorry to mislead.
No problem here. I don't have a notebook either, just a very good eye for details which I seldom forget. Thanks for the explanation, nothing else needed for me as I realize things change. I wonder though why LE said this was for three months instead of two ? Any ideas ?

raisincharlie said:
Good Morning Bee Charmer - doing okay ?

I don't find the rumors to be a problem. It's going to happen with every case. Some have truth to them some do not - I figure it is all part of sleuthing. Figuring out what piece fits where - the rumors just add more pieces, some fit, some don't - imagine how LE feels - they probably have heard every kind of rumor imaginable by now. What I got from last night is JY is a total puss and his Mom has the backbone, and thats about all, and that's all I'm buying from that windy.

What is more intriguing to me is how things shift - I still want to know why the so called physical part of the relationship with MM shifted from September to October - I quess to make it fit the story better is all I can tell. :crazy: :crazy:
You have to laugh at the silliness of it!
Yep, I laugh at the silliness of it all, but also at your term: "that windy".....going right into my lexicon. :dance:

I don't know what to think about last night's posts. But, I agree if there is any truth to JY hiding in the house and allowing his family to deal with LE then he is a world class puss. If and when this gets to trial, I hope we don't find that we have an ironing board swiping, deny, deny, deny, we want those, type of Mother involved.

Hope you and yours are dealing with the weather okay.

raisincharlie said:
Thanks for that info - it indicates to me that more than likely Major Johnson asked permission before opening the driver's side back door of the SUV before finding the droplet on the seat or when he went to look at the vehicle the door was already open. Just my interpretation.
It would seem that the 'droplet' was first seen on the exterior which would lead LE to search the interior, or as you said if the door was already open they could search as it would be 'in plain sight'.

raisincharlie said:
No problem here. I don't have a notebook either, just a very good eye for details which I seldom forget. Thanks for the explanation, nothing else needed for me as I realize things change. I wonder though why LE said this was for three months instead of two ? Any ideas ?
Great question and I asked my friend this early on. She could only speculate "calendar months of Sep, Oct and Nov" ? Or, LE could have picked up some e-mails to MM and the "group" back in August. I understand the group stayed in regular contact via e-mail chatting.

Bee Charmer said:
Yep, I laugh at the silliness of it all, but also at your term: "that windy".....going right into my lexicon. :dance:

I don't know what to think about last night's posts. But, I agree if there is any truth to JY hiding in the house and allowing his family to deal with LE then he is a world class puss. If and when this gets to trial, I hope we don't find that we have an ironing board swiping, deny, deny, deny, we want those, type of Mother involved.

Hope you and yours are dealing with the weather okay.
Bee Charmer,

I don't think we are having the extreme cold here that you are having. Its been pretty normal here as far as temp goes - just gray and cloudy - no sun.

What I think about last nights posts is "windy" fits well. Too many points that do not match. i.e. why would JYs Mom call Raleigh PD - the case was being handled by WCSO - why would she call anyone in LE at all for that matter? Second the so called LE aggression doesn't match up if you look at the warrant for the SUV - either that was a huge droplet of something that looked like blood sitting on the seat of that SUV or someone gave permission to LE to look inside the vehicle. It also does not match up with Major Johnson's public comment - which could be used in court. The author may well have heard some things and human nature being what it is, the story ended up being what it was. Of course, this windy idea is just an opinion:D

Hmmm With so few details known in this case we want to make sure they are accurate. In Charlie's well researched post I linked above, he made a leap saying the Hampton Hotel reservation Sept 5-8th was for Fl and the Denver trip is well established having a date of Oct 9th. And he points out this date could correspond to the beginning of the new 'daily contact' realtionship of 3 months.

So Barney, that would mean in Oct Jy made two trips, one to Denver on the 9th and then your new info about a trip to Fl. It might mean nothing, but LE thought it merited confiscating the documentation about these trips, and at trial you never know. One little detail about this could end up being very important in the case.

For someone who often speculates about things, I really do appreciate having facts. That is what really matters. I think if one speculates, they might think of something that should be investigated which might end up proving a fact. All good ;}

Barney Fife said:
Great question and I asked my friend this early on. She could only speculate "calendar months of Sep, Oct and Nov" ? Or, LE could have picked up some e-mails to MM and the "group" back in August. I understand the group stayed in regular contact via e-mail chatting.
I think I'd be a bit more inclined to think August as the events of November 2nd into the 3rd probably put a stop to conversations as LE had Jasons phones and computers. I don't find it a key point as it seems upon thinking about it, this was no full blown affair that would actually be motivating, perhaps indiscretion is more appropriate. I think it is a bit blown out of proportion in the full scheme of things. JMO

curious1 said:
Why thank you RC. :blushing: Hee, RC complimented me....skips off like a giddy school girl.

Now you are really inflating my ego ! ;)

scandi said:
Hmmm With so few details known in this case we want to make sure they are accurate. In Charlie's well researched post I linked above, he made a leap saying the Hampton Hotel reservation Sept 5-8th was for Fl and the Denver trip is well established having a date of Oct 9th. And he points out this date could correspond to the beginning of the new 'daily contact' realtionship of 3 months.

So Barney, that would mean in Oct Jy made two trips, one to Denver on the 9th and then your new info about a trip to Fl. It might mean nothing, but LE thought it merited confiscating the documentation about these trips, and at trial you never know. One little detail about this could end up being very important in the case.

For someone who often speculates about things, I really do appreciate having facts. That is what really matters. I think if one speculates, they might think of something that should be investigated which might end up proving a fact. All good ;}
Scandi

September 5-8 is LABOR DAY week. I think it would be very difficult for both JY and MM to break away from being a spouse and parent during a long holiday week.

I was told he indeed did fly to Florida in October. My guess is this ticket receipt was not laying around his car or desk since it was obviously kept from MY. Unless MM lied to her friends, she did not meet JY in Denver on any date.

I believe it will come out that JY was in Winter Haven Fl on Septmeber 5 - 8.

This is my CTV post 12-13-06 6:53 pm
===============================================

I know it sounds unususal, but the group(male and female) sent e-mails amog each other on a regular basis. Again, they were all very good friends.

I understand that they "connected" emotionally during this september football weekend and the calls and e-mails were constant until October when he went to her home. She told her friends that JY pushed to come down, as she was not very keen on it....again, this is what she told her friends at the spa weekend so who knows if it was totally accurate. Not sure she really"splilled her guts" ???

raisincharlie said:
I believe it will come out that JY was in Winter Haven Fl on Septmeber 5 - 8.

I wonder which Regional Office JY reported to ? I would think he would travel to this report office for meetings occationally

The Winterhaven Florida location is 650 miles from Raleigh, while the Jessup Md office is 300 miles. It could very well be that the Florida office handles all of the southern states ? However, since there is also a NJ regional office, sounds like Maryland would have Va and NC, as it falls into a geographical area much nicer.
I may e-mail them and ask the report location, since the NC job is still posted.

raisincharlie said:
I don't find the rumors to be a problem. It's going to happen with every case. Some have truth to them some do not - I figure it is all part of sleuthing. Figuring out what piece fits where - the rumors just add more pieces, some fit, some don't - imagine how LE feels - they probably have heard every kind of rumor imaginable by now. What I got from last night is JY is a total puss and his Mom has the backbone, and thats about all, and that's all I'm buying from that windy.

I don't find the rumors to be a problem either - especially at this point with nothing happening. You're right it's kind of neat trying to figure it out.

Years ago I was an active poster at CTV with SP (before I found WS). If I remember correctly SP and some of his family posted a few times which kept it interesting but then the trolls who came out of the woodwork actually ruined it. Some really good posters (Miss Crabapple comes to mind) were banned & rebanned. I don't see the trolls here this time but I suspect if there's ever an arrest they'll be invading.

So this is quite entertaining - at least while there is a lull.

So has Gojo gone? I was hoping that one of the posters who claims to have friends of MM would have been able to quash his revelation about MM being pregnant. She did apparently call her friends who said they knew nothing about it but I was hoping that at least one of them would call MM and find out!!! I thought they were supposed to be good friends??? :rolleyes:

jilly said:
I don't find the rumors to be a problem either - especially at this point with nothing happening. You're right it's kind of neat trying to figure it out.

Years ago I was an active poster at CTV with SP (before I found WS). If I remember correctly SP and some of his family posted a few times which kept it interesting but then the trolls who came out of the woodwork actually ruined it. Some really good posters (Miss Crabapple comes to mind) were banned & rebanned. I don't see the trolls here this time but I suspect if there's ever an arrest they'll be invading.

So this is quite entertaining - at least while there is a lull.

So has Gojo gone? I was hoping that one of the posters who claims to have friends of MM would have been able to quash his revelation about MM being pregnant. She did apparently call her friends who said they knew nothing about it but I was hoping that at least one of them would call MM and find out!!! I thought they were supposed to be good friends??? :rolleyes:
Sorsista @ CTV confirmed thru close friends she is indeed pregnant with her husband's baby. She is excited and wants to move on from this circus.

Barney Fife said:
Sorsista @ CTV confirmed thru close friends she is indeed pregnant with her husband's baby. She is excited and wants to move on from this circus.

Ohhhhhh! :clap: Thanks very much Barney for telling me! I haven't been over there yet today!

My goodness, this sheds a new light on Gojo then!

jilly said:
Ohhhhhh! :clap: Thanks very much Barney for telling me! I haven't been over there yet today!

My goodness, this sheds a new light on Gojo then!

Makes me wonder who gojo really is ? How would he know these very private details about MM at this point ?? After all this is JY's friend from Brevard.

Barney Fife said:
Makes me wonder who gojo really is ? How would he know these very private details about MM at this point ?? After all this is JY's friend from Brevard.
Actually, I thought you made a good case for Fussell last night. Then seeing gojo's comment about wishing they were the reincarnation of Just the Facts really made me wonder if you hadn't stumbled across it for real.

Barney Fife said:

Hi "Fife",

Remember me,

I'm either the "5----5" OR the "5-------5" in your life. Confused? President of your Fan Club ring a bell. LOL!

Truthfully, I read Gojo as female. Can't wrap my brain around a "male" trying to pass as a female either.

What makes you or anyone else peg "gojo" as male?

Just Curious.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members