Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wish - everyone would stop responding to the poison pen and let him play by himself. The objective is clear and needs no further explanation as by his own admissions he knows nothing. Let him entertain himself while he wallows. He seems to be quite happy when he gets people banned or when he can degrade everyone involved in this case, including the victim, anyone other than Jy. Now he believes himself to be the hero about the autopsy and is threatening other posters on other boards. IMO this is very perverse.

That's why my tongue is still sore, LOL
Good to see ya, RC!

riddle me this....haha actually i don't play games like said "insiders"

but WHY would an innocent person need people to "defend" him in such a manner as to threaten people? posters, tv stations, reporters, and there could be an even longer list that we don't know about. why would an innocent person need that?

An innocent person doesn't...they typically use such sources to their advantage in finding the perp.

You chose red - I'm seeing enough of that. ;) I chose yellow for obvious reasons...:p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DD,

I know we owe Mr. DNA a case of choclate bars already but if you happen across him can you ask him about the issues with the SA kit not being done ? Any method short of exhumation to safely conclude an answer ?

Will send chocolate upon request !:D

DD,

I know we owe Mr. DNA a case of choclate bars already but if you happen across him can you ask him about the issues with the SA kit not being done ? Any method short of exhumation to safely conclude an answer ?

Will send chocolate upon request !:D

Your wish is my command...and I don't know about him, but I'm requesting the chocolate, STAT! :crazy:

I'll email him a little later today...

DD

:furious: :furious: :furious: i'll join you, and i know many others are fired up about it as well!
I'm with you guys! :furious: :furious: :furious:
and wanted to add.... :banghead:

Yep. :cool:

Kinda interesting certain Brevard people care so much about what was leaked to AL, and assume it was the bad LE. Or...is a certain Brevard poster wanting his claim to fame that he was the one that pushed it far enough that it then was covered in the media? Okay, so leaks can happen on either side. It is what it is. Still doesn't change the facts of the case from those first few days.

Movin' on....

Okay, you're not one of the analytical ones. That's cool. It is what it is.

I'll try: Whatever was leaked to AL had to do with Michelle and sex. LE leaked it in a CYA move for when the sex angle comes out.

No "claim to fame" here. And I'm sure the more analytical posters will show up sometime and give us a better analysis.

--Jake

I'll try: Whatever was leaked to AL had to do with Michelle and sex. LE leaked it in a CYA move for when the sex angle comes out.
No "claim to fame" here. And I'm sure the more analytical posters will show up sometime and give us a better analysis.

--Jake

Both sides (LE and defense) can leak things for their own reasons. Nothing new. Therefore, I haven't put a lot of time and analysis towards it, and don't plan to. I'd rather concentrate on seeing justice done for Michelle's brutal murder.

IMO

--Jake

I'm trying to catch up on the latest. Have read sporadically since Friday , am caught up on the absence of SA exam etc.

Am I to ascertain from this post that you are inferring that the victim was having a sexual relationship with someone other than her husband ?

Is that the so called "sex angle" ?

And that this contributed to her death ?

If I am reading this correctly , you'd best have some real facts to support such an accusation.

Please respond as swiftly as possible to clear this up.

I'm trying to catch up on the latest. Have read sporadically since Friday , am caught up on the absence of SA exam etc.

Am I to ascertain from this post that you are inferring that the victim was having a sexual relationship with someone other than her husband ?

Is that the so called "sex angle" ?

And that this contributed to her death ?

If I am reading this correctly , you'd best have some real facts to support such an accusation.

Please respond as swiftly as possible to clear this up.

I absolutely agree with you CityGirl. One thing I
know for sure about WS they do not allow victim bashing. So,
if there is any basis in fact for this accusation, we better
see it PDQ.
:mad:

--Jake

Are you sure there is a sex angle? I'm not talking about the SA test not being done because I don't consider that evidence that there was a rape or consenual encounter.

Strach - I cannot answer you - your pm box is apparently full.:p

Are you sure there is a sex angle? I'm not talking about the SA test not being done because I don't consider that evidence that there was a rape or consenual encounter.

You don't? Then why all of a sudden all the media interest? Why now, six months after the AR? I think there's been a leak.

--Jake

You don't? Then why all of a sudden all the media interest? Why now, six months after the AR? I think there's been a leak.

--Jake

Maybe the "leak" was from JY's camp. I seem to remember leaking of a tooth from the JY camp. Perhaps it is strategic, to try to delude the public into thinking that LE/ME are incompetent? If one of my family members were brutally murdered, even if it was an in-law, if I "found" information pertinent to the investigation, I doubt seriously that I would make that information public as I would not want to hinder the investigation. That is why it is curious that "things" keep getting "leaked" in this case.

I seem to remember you hinting there would be a special article coming up at the 6 month mark, and lo and behold one shows up? Methinks there are a lot of leaks in Brevard? Maybe they need a good plumber?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member