Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the "leak" was from JY's camp. I seem to remember leaking of a tooth from the JY camp. Perhaps it is strategic, to try to delude the public into thinking that LE/ME are incompetent? If one of my family members were brutally murdered, even if it was an in-law, if I "found" information pertinent to the investigation, I doubt seriously that I would make that information public as I would not want to hinder the investigation. That is why it is curious that "things" keep getting "leaked" in this case.

I seem to remember you hinting there would be a special article coming up at the 6 month mark, and lo and behold one shows up? Methinks there are a lot of leaks in Brevard? Maybe they need a good plumber?

JMO

Not a "camp", but I am a friend. The tooth? Given to LE who then gave it to the media.

"Delude the public" about incompetence? I hope you can explain how that could be done. If you'd care to, of course.

--Jake

Maybe the "leak" was from JY's camp. I seem to remember leaking of a tooth from the JY camp. Perhaps it is strategic, to try to delude the public into thinking that LE/ME are incompetent? If one of my family members were brutally murdered, even if it was an in-law, if I "found" information pertinent to the investigation, I doubt seriously that I would make that information public as I would not want to hinder the investigation. That is why it is curious that "things" keep getting "leaked" in this case.

I seem to remember you hinting there would be a special article coming up at the 6 month mark, and lo and behold one shows up? Methinks there are a lot of leaks in Brevard? Maybe they need a good plumber?

JMO

I totally agree with you!

I find it very interesting that JY and family won't talk to the police or the media yet there are things that have been "mysteriously leaked" so that his story is getting out. Too bad he's still not helping the police.

I'm trying to catch up on the latest. Have read sporadically since Friday , am caught up on the absence of SA exam etc.

Am I to ascertain from this post that you are inferring that the victim was having a sexual relationship with someone other than her husband ?

Is that the so called "sex angle" ?

And that this contributed to her death ?

If I am reading this correctly , you'd best have some real facts to support such an accusation.

Please respond as swiftly as possible to clear this up.

BUMP for Jake

BUMP for Jake

Interesting, he saw you bump your question and then left. His insinuations about the victim are appalling. I can't believe that JY or anyone from his family would feel good about what he is suggesting. Or maybe they do, which is even more disturbing.

Okay, you're not one of the analytical ones. That's cool. It is what it is.

I'll try: Whatever was leaked to AL had to do with Michelle and sex. LE leaked it in a CYA move for when the sex angle comes out.

No "claim to fame" here. And I'm sure the more analytical posters will show up sometime and give us a better analysis.

--Jake

I'm trying to catch up on the latest. Have read sporadically since Friday , am caught up on the absence of SA exam etc.

Am I to ascertain from this post that you are inferring that the victim was having a sexual relationship with someone other than her husband ?

Is that the so called "sex angle" ?

And that this contributed to her death ?

If I am reading this correctly , you'd best have some real facts to support such an accusation.

Please respond as swiftly as possible to clear this up.

I absolutely agree with you CityGirl. One thing I
know for sure about WS they do not allow victim bashing. So,
if there is any basis in fact for this accusation, we better
see it PDQ. :mad:

Are you sure there is a sex angle? I'm not talking about the SA test not being done because I don't consider that evidence that there was a rape or consenual encounter.

BUMP for Jake

you bumped before I could- Jake wont see this- I think I might be on his ignore list...you know...people that are insulting--- :cool: my point is, dont look for an answer --- he skipped your post as it was to the point, and a direct question

Jake,

For heaven's sake. Be a man ! Step up to the plate and answer the question.

According to Amanda Lamb, they re-read 'case files' and noticed that a rape kit was not done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270545,00.html

From the above transcript:

LAMB: They're very optimistic, as they've been all along. They say it's a complex case, that it takes time to put a case like this together, that they have to get it right. And as you obviously know from covering the Duke lacrosse case, a lot of people in North Carolina look at that situation and say, We cannot rush to judgment in any case.

Thanks Sami !

Thanks Sami, I had just replied to a post at CTV where it was thrown our that possibly the prosecutor was doing damage control by leaking it. So I went back over there right away to post your link and set that issue to rest!

Scandi

Thanks, Sami.
Maybe it was just good investigative follow-up?

I believe that it was just that. This issue should have been out and dealt with earlier in the case. We've known about it for ages, Hawthorn has been a champion for it for months....

I would also have asked more questions of Sam Pennica in light of his comment that the 'agent' who went to attend the autopsy wasn't 'up' on Michelle's case details. You don't send someone to any autopsy who is not up on details of the case at hand or at least is 'up' on what Investigators requested so that requests are followed. The person sent is a go between for investigators with the ME. CCBI had time enough to have been able to brief this 'agent' to make certain that their requests on the evidence request sheet were followed up.

Sami

You don't? Then why all of a sudden all the media interest? Why now, six months after the AR? I think there's been a leak.

--Jake

I believe it is because some old mountain goat is making things up, as he goes along and is emailing media. :mad:

Thanks Sami :)

Citygirl, I myself am wondering if that was brought up simply because the latest media reports stated Jason was in a romantic relationship that's been denied all along by certain posters.

I think this latest report Sami posted also shows that my earlier post to Jake shows that the reports on the SA tests not being done doesn't mean there was any reason to believe there was a sexual assault or consensual encounter. Lack of evidence there rather than presence is my opinion.

I believe it is because some old mountain goat is making things up, as he goes along and is emailing media. :mad:

Again it has to be someone other than Jason. A rapist or lover will do and since they didn't do the SA kit it's simply about reasonable doubt. Not actually finding out who killed Michelle.

I believe that it was just that. This issue should have been out and dealt with earlier in the case. We've known about it for ages, Hawthorn has been a champion for it for months....

<snip>

Sami

Sami,

I too have wondered about "why now" but I think I have a little bit different take on it. I won't disagree it should have been noticed in January when the AR was released. I am wondering and actually more inclined to think the raising of this issue now may be in response to case assembly rather than just routine review. I only say that for one reason, assembling the case responds to posed questions about the case.

For some reason, I think this may be very similar in terms of the chain of events for example the tooth, it was found much earlier than it was reported. Maybe wishful thinking on my part but I don't believe Sam Pennica went on tv without an answer to whose tooth it was. Just my feeling - by the time WRAL aired the interview I do believe the issue of who it belonged to was resolved. Since Amanda Lamb raised the subject of Michelle's clothes, I have this feeling that samples were already taken and submitted to a contract lab - quick turn around time from those labs.

As I said, maybe just wishful thinking but I am an optimist. :)

Again it has to be someone other than Jason. A rapist or lover will do and since they didn't do the SA kit it's simply about reasonable doubt. Not actually finding out who killed Michelle.

Then I guess they weren't that convinced that it was the jealous sister, either? Guess they didn't have any evidence to support reasonable suspicion, so now it's moved on to a rapist or lover. As you said, someone (and anyone) other than Jason...

Thanks Sami :)

Citygirl, I myself am wondering if that was brought up simply because the latest media reports stated Jason was in a romantic relationship that's been denied all along by certain posters.

I think this latest report Sami posted also shows that my earlier post to Jake shows that the reports on the SA tests not being done doesn't mean there was any reason to believe there was a sexual assault or consensual encounter. Lack of evidence there rather than presence is my opinion.

Strach, I would like to believe it is as benign as you say.

But, my gut tells me that this is far more malignant and sinister.

And, truthfully, it really sickens me.

To make an insinuation such as that is terribly wrong.

I've given this man the benefit of the doubt for many months.....even felt sincere empathy for his position.

I'm calling him out, and he's not man enough to step up to the plate.

I'm disgusted.

MOO

DD, good point and look how many theories and suspects were brought up in the SP case. Didn't matter if they were reasonable or had evidence for that suspicion or anything else. Never changed the fact that it always led back to Scott. All the so-called coincidences we're supposed to believe and Jason just has the worst luck in the world.

Citygirl, I do agree it's disgusting. His only interest is keeping Jason out of jail, doesn't matter if he did it imo. We've ascertained that Jason didn't respect Michelle so why would he?

Charlie, you said, "I too have wondered about "why now" but I think I have a little bit different take on it. I won't disagree it should have been noticed in January when the AR was released. I am wondering and actually more inclined to think the raising of this issue now may be in response to case assembly rather than just routine review. I only say that for one reason, assembling the case responds to posed questions about the case."

I got to thinking about the fact Amanda should have noticed there was no rape testing done, seeing as all of us noticed it right away. Then I remembered in the last few days here Jake stated when he wrote to Amanda in Feb that is one of the concerns he had - there having been no test, and said he told her about that. That means she has been aware of it for over 2 months! So why now?

I also thought it could be a leak from the prosecution on purpose to let it out now instead of during trial. But I think your idea of case assembly is very good, if you are thinking they are putting the case together now, working out the details of their strategy. In doing that they forulated a plan to deal with the fact the test was not given when requested.

Scandi

ETA: I just read through this whole thread and those posts have been deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43