Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scout said:
The detectives in the Peterson case did the same thing. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Ugh, Scout. NO way!? :doh: For. Goodness. Sakes! That is so counter-productive and ... it's just bad news if that's the case.

:laugh: :laugh:
Masissy said:
Duke case, can you feel me in a little. Thanks!

Really, Masissy! My mother would have never ....

:silenced:

Masissy said:

Here's a link:
Duke Case

Quick summary by me:

Stripper hired for a party with Duke Lacrosse players. Claims they raped her. One of the guys she ID'd wasn't even there, I believe. DNA does not match. Some think the prosecution was going after the boys cause he was up for reelection. Her stripper friend who was there with her later recanted her statement stating that her friend lied and she was never raped.

Masissy said:

Well, after reading PSA's response to you I suspect my face may be a bit red but the reference was to the Duke Rape case with the lacrosse players and the exotic dancer. There is a thread on it well below this one in this forum. I've stayed away from it as it is highly emotionally charged and really makes no sense to me.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
:laugh: :laugh:

Really, Masissy! My mother would have never ....

:silenced:
:blushing: :blushing: - THAAATTTTT Duke Case.....:crazy:

raisincharlie said:
I know the lawyer's name is Smith and I believe you are correct that he has some involvement in the Duke case - I'll go back and double check the articles as I believe I did see that mentioned.

I remember the article saying he was involved in the Duke case. Must be Wade Smith - "the State's top criminal lawyer". I have a link to a loooong article if you're interested. I don't know which kid he represents.

I think you must be right about the step father choosing this guy because of the Duke case. This lawyer will be advising Jason that he's under no obligation to talk to the police imo.

eta The police really have their work cut out for them here. Jason's not going to help them along like Peterson did.

Masissy said:
:blushing: :blushing: - THAAATTTTT Duke Case.....:crazy:

e-yep, Masissy. The very same one; which is why I stumbled to the floor giggling. THAT was a natural classic response, Masissy, made it hilarious. Please don't edit - lovely to laugh at ourselves :)

Lol, MrsM.

(And sorry charlie! tsk! you raisin younguns 'n all - you shouldn be readin stuff like that ;) tee hee )

If I was innocent I would be beating the doors at the police station down to let them know. I would want to be cleared immediately and have my hand in helping find who did this.

I don't like to be idle....

jilly said:
I remember the article saying he was involved in the Duke case. Must be Wade Smith - "the State's top criminal lawyer". I have a link to a loooong article if you're interested. I don't know which kid he represents.

I think you must be right about the step father choosing this guy because of the Duke case. This lawyer will be advising Jason that he's under no obligation to talk to the police imo.

eta The police really have their work cut out for them here. Jason's not going to help them along like Peterson did.

Hi again, Jilly. The first reports I recall was that he'd lawyered-up with Smith; and indeed the quotes referred 3 high profile cases - one being the Duke Lacrosse scandal. Peterson sold himself from the getgo, imo. The real tragedy was the diabolical games he played with everyone; the utter disrespect as well as the sneering song&dance he played under Sharon's nose. That all helped seal him, I agree.

Masissy said:
If I was innocent I would be beating the doors at the police station down to let them know. I would want to be cleared immediately and have my hand in helping find who did this.

I don't like to be idle....

Goodness, I think you've hit the nail on the (public's) head of opinion! Jason was ushered away like endangered wildlife and we all sit here, going:

"Hello? Excuse me, there's a double murder of a wonderful young, happy, healthy, pregnant woman! A community is concerned; a baby girl is confused; and her family is grieving; this is happening too often and to stop the trend or understand the dynamic, we need the facts, just the facts..."

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Goodness, I think you've hit the nail on the (public's) head of opinion! Jason was ushered away like endangered wildlife and we all sit here, going:

"Hello? Excuse me, there's a double murder of a wonderful young, happy, healthy, pregnant woman! A community is concerned; a baby girl is confused; and her family is grieving; this is happening too often and to stop the trend or understand the dynamic, we need the facts, just the facts..."
Excellent post, I was thinking the same thing as I'm sure many of us are. I haven't heard one word from Mr. Jason Young proclaiming his innocence.

Scout said:
The detectives in the Peterson case did the same thing. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

That's what I thought too even though it does seem stupid by LE at first glance. If true (no way to know) shows you where LE's thoughts are though as to suspect.

My original suspicions of the contrieved appearance of the husbands circumstances during the crime fall in line with that suspicion and initial intution that he he hired someone to do it and set himself up to be away. If LE had verified a rock solid alibi for him they may have reason to believe he had it done which would still fall in line with their theory of non-random.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi again, Jilly. The first reports I recall was that he'd lawyered-up with Smith; and indeed the quotes referred 3 high profile cases - one being the Duke Lacrosse scandal. Peterson sold himself from the getgo, imo. The real tragedy was the diabolical games he played with everyone; the utter disrespect as well as the sneering song&dance he played under Sharon's nose. That all helped seal him, I agree.

Hi PSA! I know and I'm getting a little worried here. Was it you (a mile back) that gave your concern about the perfect crime in the works here?

I know we haven't been told much but it seems from what we do know, this crime was definitely planned is going to be hard to prove unless something big pops up. Right now it appears to be a very weak circumstantial case.

I wonder when he went in to give his fingerprints if he had any bruises or marks on his hands or face.

strach304 said:
That's what I thought too even though it does seem stupid by LE at first glance. If true (no way to know) shows you where LE's thoughts are though as to suspect.

My original suspicions of the contrieved appearance of the husbands circumstances during the crime fall in line with that suspicion and initial intution that he he hired someone to do it and set himself up to be away. If LE had verified a rock solid alibi for him they may have reason to believe he had it done which would still fall in line with their theory of non-random.
This was my original thought also. Hearing that he was away on business I thought it quite possible that he hired someone to do it. She was murdered in her bedroom to me that speaking volumes. Someone knew the layout of the house and where to find her. I don't think a stranger would just wander around the house looking for a random victim and then not take anything.

Can someone tell me if Jason left before or after the friends left the house that nite.

jilly said:
Can someone tell me if Jason left before or after the friends left the house that nite.
Reports are that he left while they were still there.

jilly said:
Hi PSA! I know and I'm getting a little worried here. Was it you (a mile back) that gave your concern about the perfect crime in the works here?

I know we haven't been told much but it seems from what we do know, this crime was definitely planned is going to be hard to prove unless something big pops up. Right now it appears to be a very weak circumstantial case.

I wonder when he went in to give his fingerprints if he had any bruises or marks on his hands or face.

This is worrying! Most posters on this thread added to the perfect crime-in-the works (let's face it, carefully planned murders these days are often committed by gutless worms that think they can really thwart officials).

Nevertheless, if this planned then it's been a extremely well worked-through operation. IF law enforcement are onto something, then perhaps the knowledge of this h/profile atty has had them doubling up on their notes and trebling up on their confidence levels to avoid hitches. OTOH ... maybe they're treading water because something's still not right?

My instinct is still looking at Jason. His alibi is 'all over the place' in my opinion and it just seems a tad too contrived; too bolted down; too many places and faces involved... Damn ... it's just kicking at my stomach in all the wrong places, jilly.

ok, Masissy mentioned on the other thread about Jason not being formally interviewed.....that's exactly what a reporter in Raleigh said last night on Greta's show also.....

lol, had to jump over here real quick while reading the other thread before i forget....now back over there i guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther