Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsMush99 said:
Reports are that he left while they were still there.

That's right, MrsMush : apparently they all witnessed him taking his luggage everything - detailed on some other forum (a few times). That's probably why his and his family's luggage taken in for forensic inspection.

(Sorry, Cynical Cynthia here again but - Le Grande Exit??)

close_enough said:
ok, Masissy mentioned on the other thread about Jason not being formally interviewed.....that's exactly what a reporter in Raleigh said last night on Greta's show also.....

lol, had to jump over here real quick while reading the other thread before i forget....now back over there i guess....

Well! And about time too! W/c back, close :D

P.S. You'll need binochulars in that ole thread, me darlin.... it's long.

close_enough said:
ok, Masissy mentioned on the other thread about Jason not being formally interviewed.....that's exactly what a reporter in Raleigh said last night on Greta's show also.....

lol, had to jump over here real quick while reading the other thread before i forget....now back over there i guess....

Close ... I'm not sure if it was MrsM, packer or strach - but in accordance to the probable cause doc, JY was only to submit the necessary requirements and avoid being interviewed by LE, investigators, et al. Sadly, that means his image is already tainted (rightly or wrongly).

Such action might be interpreted that he has something to hide or protect - or it might mean he's being protected from false accusations. Either way - in my book, a man whose wife has been brutally bludgeoned to death in such a horrific way, does not lawyer up within hours and end up 'frozen out' by Michelle's family. I personally would be waiting for my husband at the Pearly Gates when he eventually arrived for not giving a damn about my and my baby's deaths - and getting a lawyer first. (But each to their own.)

Shadow also posted earlier that ALL pics of Jason have been stripped on a specific website, too. Clearly, there are camps forming.

Now that LE's apparently been tainting Jason's 'behaviour' to his friends - this just adds another sour spanner to works that are not geared to driving much news! If so, this sort of tack sucks!

.... what do you make of all of this?

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well! And about time too! W/c back, close :D

P.S. You'll need binochulars in that ole thread, me darlin.... it's long.

thank ya Polk :D & man you're right about needing binochulars.....not sure how long i can go back & forth & keep my thoughts straight, lol...

i'm still, however, not ruling out the VA trip....i completely understand how some would think it not logical to go up there, then after the 'meeting' head back down to Brevard, BUT Scott P went 'fishing' miles away to the Bay when there were other places to fish on Christmas Eve ......

also about the memorial slideshow....that IS odd...i had just looked at that again yesterday...hmmmm

& about the dog...if it's the same dog that was in the memorial slideshow, it's a big dog....probably some kind of black Lab mix....the snout was a tad long to be a full blood Lab...(no dog expert; just from what i've seen)

MrsMush99 said:
Reports are that he left while they were still there.
Of course he did, that places him leaving. I hope something breaks soon. Just the thought of him having Cassidy is driving me crazy. Poor little sweetie is probably asking about her mommy.

jilly said:
I remember the article saying he was involved in the Duke case. Must be Wade Smith - "the State's top criminal lawyer". I have a link to a loooong article if you're interested. I don't know which kid he represents.

I think you must be right about the step father choosing this guy because of the Duke case. This lawyer will be advising Jason that he's under no obligation to talk to the police imo.

eta The police really have their work cut out for them here. Jason's not going to help them along like Peterson did.
Thanks Jilly !

I'm glad you recall that, saves me having to look, not that many items in print but...

I think you are right - ole Jason is being as quiet as a church mouse and following his lawyer's instruction to the tee. The good news is there are so many ways to figure out where someone was at a certain time to a certain degree. I recently learned some things about On Star and it is amazing what can be gleamed through services such as that and on board computers in the cars these days. Either way, the police need to figure out exactly where this guy was and I suspect they will know in short order.

lviola said:
Excellent post, I was thinking the same thing as I'm sure many of us are. I haven't heard one word from Mr. Jason Young proclaiming his innocence.

Hi Iviola: many thanks - and that's JUST it. Perhaps if we'd heard/seen something that demonstrated real CONCERN, let alone grief, I don't think there'd be so many battons out there (figuratively, lol). There's been NUTTIN.

Look how the world dropped Mark Lunsford as worst father of all time! Mark Klaas; Ricci - ther have been many wrongly-accused (not to say the number of wrongly convicted).

Somehow with this permissive society, the so-called freedom of the press, free-speech and the rapid development of the Internet - we have bred ourselves a far hungrier, demanding public than 'the ole school' (and believe me, I'm an ole-schooler, lol). Hungry for news; not accepting 'closed-door' policing.

Damned if you do; damned if you don't???

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Close ... I'm not sure if it was MrsM, packer or strach - but in accordance to the probable cause doc, JY was only to submit the necessary requirements and avoid being interviewed by LE, investigators, et al. Sadly, that means his image is already tainted (rightly or wrongly).

Such action might be interpreted that he has something to hide or protect - or it might mean he's being protected from false accusations. Either way - in my book, a man whose wife has been brutally bludgeoned to death in such a horrific way, does not lawyer up within hours and end up 'frozen out' by Michelle's family. I personally would be waiting for my husband at the Pearly Gates when he eventually arrived for not giving a damn about my and my baby's deaths - and getting a lawyer first. (But each to their own.)

Shadow also posted earlier that ALL pics of Jason have been stripped on a specific website, too. Clearly, there are camps forming.

Now that LE's apparently been tainting Jason's 'behaviour' to his friends - this just adds another sour spanner to works that are not geared to driving much news! If so, this sort of tack sucks!

.... what do you make of all of this?

right...that's how i understood the reporter in Raleigh last night also....

hmm, well yesterday i read where a person in Raleigh stated that LE is most defininately trying to dig up "dirt" on Jason, from the questions they're asking friends/acquaintances....they've for sure got their suspicions for some reason, IMO & they're tapping in on them....that's the way i see it...

lviola said:
Of course he did, that places him leaving. I hope something breaks soon. Just the thought of him having Cassidy is driving me crazy. Poor little sweetie is probably asking about her mommy.

me too...he's probably trying to 'reprogram' her, as we type :rolleyes:

...ok, shouldn't have said that, but.......

PolkSaladAnnie said:
e-yep, Masissy. The very same one; which is why I stumbled to the floor giggling. THAT was a natural classic response, Masissy, made it hilarious. Please don't edit - lovely to laugh at ourselves :)

Lol, MrsM.

(And sorry charlie! tsk! you raisin younguns 'n all - you shouldn be readin stuff like that ;) tee hee )
Thanks for the laugh PSA and Masissy ! I must tell you I am quite well conditioned at the red face, my wife has done a superb job - no complaints tho - lots of laughter at our home so it is all good ! Glad to have it here as well !

For the posters from N.C. - hope you are all okay - am listening to the news about all the storms - be careful !

jilly said:
Can someone tell me if Jason left before or after the friends left the house that nite.

hi jilly:)
....i'm all turned around here with this thread/threads, lol (& i haven't had a beer yet either)....apparently he left before the friends left that Thursday night....in MY mind, i'm guessing 9-ish, but that's not been stated anywhere...just my guess

raisincharlie said:
Thanks Jilly !

Either way, the police need to figure out exactly where this guy was and I suspect they will know in short order.

charlie... this is so prejudiced on my part: but the short order that bugs me is as follows:

1. Jason leaving (as reported) 10:30pm for an estimated 5-hr drive. Witnessed by many, with his suitcases.
2. He then books a motel to break the journey.
3. He checks in and calls home at 11 pm
4. That bugs me. 30 minutes out of town and he's stopping over?
5. He arrives at his parents earliest 2 pm (as it was 1:30 when Meredith called 911)
6. He'd called Meredith to collect a fax as JY didn't want MY to see it.
7. It was a 'surprise gift'.
8. We don't know exactly when he had his business meeting; if at all.
9. Family (Internet posts, rather) are saying business in VA and 'swung' by his parents en route there - or home (still to be clarified).
10. His step-dad knew of the death before JY - who fell to the ground.
11. JY's fam travel back with him: all luggage/car impounded.
12. First thing - JY gets top lawyer; comms to LE stop forthwith.
13. Court requires JY to submit DNA samples (etc)
14. Funeral: JY distances himself from LE, MY's family; gives no obit at funeral
15. Vanishes. It's believed Cassidy with him.
16. Rumours abound; nothing is confirmed - hearsay on both sides.
17. MY's family strip all pics of JY off MY's website.
18. LE states JY not a suspect - they do not have a suspect.

It bugs me because I sense a trail of me, myself, I with JY. And God above, forgive me (perhaps experience has put me on auto-pilot...but) I am waiting for 'another female' to emerge. Don't know why, when or how - and aside from their history - I just cannot take my mind off over-done 'save-me' from JY.

Ag. This is no open/shut story, eh?

someone posted regarding something i said about it being possible Jason could have left a window unlocked, at the house...(for an 'intruder' possibly).....

i agree one would think, since we've heard Michelle was 'safety minded' that she might check all the windows, but man o man, there's a LOT of windows on that house, but it's possible for sure......OR, if we want to think there might have been an planned intruder, then it's also possible that Jason said "honey, i've checked all the windows; everything is secure", being the good husband, before he headed out on his business trip......

OH, i'm so glad you posted the above info Polk....i was fixin to head back over & get your other 'list' of info....

eta to correct wording....

PolkSaladAnnie said:
4. That bugs me. 30 minutes out of town and he's stopping over?

same here, that's why i think the reports are 'off' somewhat....i'm thinking that 10:30 pm is when the friends left, but they were there when Jason left for business.....i soooo want to know when the friends say he left the house that evening....it's almost driving me nuts!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
It bugs me because I sense a trail of me, myself, I with JY. And God above, forgive me (perhaps experience has put me on auto-pilot...but) I am waiting for 'another female' to emerge. Don't know why, when or how - and aside from their history - I just cannot take my mind off over-done 'save-me' from JY.

someone posted somewhere...."i'll freak out if a blonde message therapist comes into the picture next"......lol, ain't THAT the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa