Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tica:

sorry, ipswitch had me thinking of bed, etc.

Did anyone help you on your question of which person was CL in the video?

I saw the Lowe's video on CNN Headline news last night and today. I don't know if there is a link here for it though. It shows coming in the Lowe's doors with another guy, then buying shovels, a wheelbarrow :eek: , and paint. Last night they had circled the guy on the right ( and frankly that one looked just like , dark hair, slimmer build, latino ) , but today they have circled the guy on the left and statd that this is , and IMO it doesnt look like him ( stockier build, caucasian, lighter hair ) so that is why I am confused.

Does anyone have a link for this video or can explain why the change in ' identity ? Which one is really Laurean ?
Hi everyone! I ran across this site and it has the photos there, along with some interesting information. I'm sorry if it's also at the old thread, since I just got here and haven't read over there.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

Hey, shouldn't this discussion be under the stress relief thread??:crazy: :waitasec: hee hee hee

I saw the video last night and they circled the one I thought
it wasn't..they pointed out who was pushing the
wheelbarrel..and it was all confusing to me. It didn't seem
that they had it right.

Well Tica......I can't help you out.

Anyone else who has seen the video.............what do you say??

I would ask something stupid of Tica like............what side were you on in watching the video today? What side were you on watching the video yesterday??

LOL................

panthera:

I just spend the last 10 minutes looking at those images.

What makes me believe that the person who is pushing the wheelbarrow is not CL, is he is not wearing a long sleeve shirt.

I had mentioned earlier today (or yesterday) that IMO his tattoo was a identifying point and he would probably be wearing long sleeve shirts to hide it. While the man in front of him in the video, is built closely to CL, he is wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Now if that video was taken on the 16th, and Maria had been killed by CL on the 14th, I would think he would be thinking to hide anything that might identify him as he goes about his business in a place that might have videos.

IMO

panthera:

I just spend the last 10 minutes looking at those images.

What makes me believe that the person who is pushing the wheelbarrow is not CL, is he is not wearing a long sleeve shirt.

I had mentioned earlier today (or yesterday) that IMO his tattoo was a identifying point and he would probably be wearing long sleeve shirts to hide it. While the man in front of him in the video, is built closely to CL, he is wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Now if that video was taken on the 16th, and Maria had been killed by CL on the 14th, I would think he would be thinking to hide anything that might identify him as he goes about his business in a place that might have videos.

IMO
I understand what you're saying, Littledeer, but nothing CL did after Maria's death makes me think he's trying to hide anything! Here he has a BBQ over her grave after he built his fire pit. I mean, going to Lowe's to buy the stuff he did wouldn't be "suspicious" at the time until after we know what he did with what he bought and why he bought it. The one video that has me confused is at the ATM where the guy (supposedly CL) has a t-shirt on and I can't see a tattoo.

panthera:

Lol, that was the only video where I knew without a doubt it was CL. As I had mentioned earlier, I thought he was wearing the same white shirt that we have seen in one picture where he was with his daughter, and I can see a pattern of a tattoo on his right shoulder.

Can someone bring that picture forward??? Maybe in photobucket (or whatever the name is).

I'm not computer savy................

panthera:

Lol, that was the only video where I knew without a doubt it was CL. As I had mentioned earlier, I thought he was wearing the same white shirt that we have seen in one picture where he was with his daughter, and I can see a pattern of a tattoo on his right shoulder.

Can someone bring that picture forward??? Maybe in photobucket (or whatever the name is).

I'm not computer savy................
Hmmmmmmm :) I'll look at it again!

I get it now! I thought it was some type of army lingo!

I just found out what it means a couple of weeks ago. I always thought it meant something about a "person of suspicion" or, anyway, an LE term of some sort. Boy was I surprised to find out what it means! Didn't know we had such a useful "legal" word on here!

but nothing CL did after Maria's death makes me think he's trying to hide anything!

panthera: Then how do you explain the painting, daughter's slide being put in front yard, dog being put in front yard? Isn't that all part of "hiding" something??

I found it on the link posted on the blueline radio link. Thanks !

Here it is if anyone hasn't seen it yet:

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

In the ATM photo his nose and face look like him, but his chest and arm look much skinnier and less muscled, compared to the Las vegas photo. Also, you can't see his tattoo in the ATM shot.

In the lowes video, I thought was the guy on the right, and the one pushing the wheelbarrow. But today I have seen the same video and they have been circling the guy on the left. So I don't know. What do y'all think about the Lowe's video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500