Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the ATM pic, isn't there a tattoo on his right arm by the elbow? Just below the sleeve?

The bent elbow pictuer blue line uses is showing the back of arm as he is walking away. But you can see it peeking under the sleeve in the front facing picture.

To me, none of the photos look like Cesar Laurean or his build. In the video at Lowes when then man in the sweatshirt turns his head slightly to his left, it does look like Cesar.

snips from the below link, The last one sounds like someone who would help CL hide.:
http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54439___article.html/lauterbach_told.html

The Lauterbach autopsy report, however, says she died from blunt-force trauma to the head. Two sources close to the investigation told The Daily News that officials believe Lauterbach was killed in Cesar Laurean's garage with a crowbar.
Law enforcement officials have said they cannot rule out the possibility the bus ticket Lauterbach purchased Dec. 15 has been used by someone else.
The Daily News asked Sheriff's Department officials whether investigators believed someone helped Laurean drive Lauterbach's car to the bus station after Lauterbach was killed.

"If anyone would have knowingly assisted (Laurean) after the homicide, that would be a chargeable offense and it would be inappropriate for me to discuss it at this time," Sutherland said.
The Daily News spoke by telephone to a female at Cesar Laurean's parents' residence in Nevada on Thursday. The woman said she believed there was more to the story than law-enforcement officials were telling.

"I don't believe it," said the woman, who would not identify herself, before hanging up.

Did anyone notice when watching AmW, when removing her body, nothing was blurred out. Tell me what I was seeing was a body bag and not what I think it may be?

They just had the story on AMW..

Showed pics of where they thought Maria's blood was in the home..

Did anyone notice when watching AmW, when removing her body, nothing was blurred out. Tell me what I was seeing was a body bag and not what I think it may be?

I'm with you Jinxie..you saw what you saw... I mean to say, they didn,t block anything out like they did in NG show.

I hope the woman who answered the phone at 's parents house saw that video. Other than that. I don't get why that video needs to be shown unedited.

I hope the woman who answered the phone at 's parents house saw that video. Other than that. I don't get why that video needs to be shown unedited.

Can someone please explain what the woman didn't believe (the one who answered the phone) -

She didn't believe what was going on currently? As in, he didn't do it? Or was there something that I missed?

According to the article from bluelineradio, Cesar may just have a brother named Salvador Laurean living close by?

Well, if true, that is very surprising!

Where has the media been with that info?

Maybe the look alike guy in the ATM picture with no tattoo is skinny
brother Salvador.

As far as the lowes video, I don't think we can see those guys close
enough to be sure either way.

If that was true might Salvador be brought in for questioning? and charged with being an accomplice to after the fact.

snips from the below link, The last one sounds like someone who would help CL hide.:
http://www.jdnews.com/news/laurean_54439___article.html/lauterbach_told.html

The Lauterbach autopsy report, however, says she died from blunt-force trauma to the head. Two sources close to the investigation told The Daily News that officials believe Lauterbach was killed in Cesar Laurean's garage with a crowbar.
Law enforcement officials have said they cannot rule out the possibility the bus ticket Lauterbach purchased Dec. 15 has been used by someone else.
The Daily News asked Sheriff's Department officials whether investigators believed someone helped Laurean drive Lauterbach's car to the bus station after Lauterbach was killed.

"If anyone would have knowingly assisted (Laurean) after the homicide, that would be a chargeable offense and it would be inappropriate for me to discuss it at this time," Sutherland said.
The Daily News spoke by telephone to a female at Cesar Laurean's parents' residence in Nevada on Thursday. The woman said she believed there was more to the story than law-enforcement officials were telling.

"I don't believe it," said the woman, who would not identify herself, before hanging up.

SQ, thank you for outlining these key elements.

> snip
On Dec. 14, Lauterbach went to work. Her roommate said that when he returned home, she had taken some personal items and left a note saying, "I could not take this Marine Corps life anymore. So I am going away. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maria," Hill said. The Sheriff's Department is having the note's handwriting analyzed>snip

I am glad they are analyzing the note left at Maria's house. I really want to know if she planned on leaving and talked her out of it, and brought her back to her house, to kill her.:mad:

Can someone please explain what the woman didn't believe (the one who answered the phone) -

She didn't believe what was going on currently? As in, he didn't do it? Or was there something that I missed?

They said, she felt that LE was not telling her everything???
Everything....in regards to what??:confused:

LOL - k, thank you! But yes, lol now I'm wondering just what exactly is "everything" I'd also like to know what type of relationship Czarina's family has with Xtina....

LOL - k, thank you! But yes, lol now I'm wondering just what exactly is "everything" I'd also like to know what type of relationship Czarina's family has with Xtina....

I don't want to read too much into this, but we just have Ctina's side of everything right now, and conflicting videos of ATM transactions.

:eek:

Can you tell me what CZARINA'S stands for? Thanks!

No, she didn't say telling her, she said:
The woman said she believed there was more to the story than law-enforcement officials were telling. "I don't believe it," said the woman

Maybe when the autopsy concluded that Maria was bludgeoned to death, and Laurean had to come up with something different for his family than that Maria committed suicide, he told them some crackpot story about somebody else killing Maria at his house. He is so misunderstood, poor boy. I'm sure they're helping him.

Can you tell me what CZARINA'S stands for? Thanks!
Thank you for bringing that up lilpony, I had thought we were supposed to either use the name or initials. I gather they mean Cesar Laurean.

ACRONYMS=okay!
PSEUDONYMS=NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members