Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfmom:

????????

Well I can type...........no overstatement or understatement there. :)

I did post btw on the question we were discussing.

MAN, this is ridiculous................so CL manages to drive his truck.........leave it at a hotel/motel, leave from there,,, get to Texas, post 2 letters to his wife back in NC, possibly in Mexico now.........and still not apprehended.

Appears lots of people dropped the ball on this on!! IMO

Tica:

Before I even open the link, just wanted to thank you for your time in looking for it!!!!!!

Thanks!

LOL Littledeer I was just teasing you about your emoticon deficiencies.

The blueline radio link is interesting. I think that the idea that Cesar may have a brother who not only looks similar to him, but would be willing to assist him needs to be investigated!

Salvador Laurean is the name listed. Is anyone good at Myspace searches? I stink at them. BTW, I could sure use some insider tips of finding myspace accounts if anyone is willing to cough them up.

STOMPING ANTLER:

The picture that is showing CL without his tattoo, has him wearing a "WHITE" shirt.

In the picture from Lowe's, neither man is wearing a "WHITE" shirt.

This appears to be an altered pictured when he is wearing his white shirt reflecting no tattoo.............

Anyone agree with me on this or have I finally gone crazy??

STOMPING ANTLER:

The picture that is showing CL without his tattoo, has him wearing a "WHITE" shirt.

This appears to be an altered pictured when he is wearing his white shirt reflecting no tattoo.............

NOW you know how I've felt all day regarding those video/photos from Lowes and the ATM !!!!!

Could have changed shirts on the way ? He put on the cap to try and disguise himself. Maybe he thought by wearing different clothes he wouldn't be recognized ???? :confused:

How funny, I was considering if there was a photoshop of the screen capture as well. I guess I'll go off to try to search out photos. Not much else sleuthing to do on the case now.

panthera: Then how do you explain the painting, daughter's slide being put in front yard, dog being put in front yard? Isn't that all part of "hiding" something??
Ok ~ what I'm saying is stuff like you just mentioned, to me, he isn't really trying to hide anything. It's the dog being tied out front, driving Maria's car, having friends over to BBQ with the body right there, taking money from Maria's bank, and so forth. So why would he try to disguise himself at Lowe's? Shopping there for materials to make a fire pit and paint isn't a big deal at the time since no one knew about her murder. The interior painting could be explained that company was coming for Christmas so they wanted the house to look nice.

STOMPING ANTLER:

What with the white shirt???The video at Lowes is 8 days before the ATM

I found it on the link posted on the blueline radio link. Thanks !

Here it is if anyone hasn't seen it yet:

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

In the ATM photo his nose and face look like him, but his chest and arm look much skinnier and less muscled, compared to the Las vegas photo. Also, you can't see his tattoo in the ATM shot.

In the lowes video, I thought was the guy on the right, and the one pushing the wheelbarrow. But today I have seen the same video and they have been circling the guy on the left. So I don't know. What do y'all think about the Lowe's video ?
Thanks for re-posting the link I just posted! :D and you and I have the same opinion of the ATM photo. Did you read the information there at bluelineradio, that it might be his brother? I think the one pushing the wheelbarrow in the Lowe's video is him; the other one doesn't look like CL, imo.

Thanks for re-posting the link I just posted! :D and you and I have the same opinion of the ATM photo. Did you read the information there at bluelineradio, that it might be his brother? I think the one pushing the wheelbarrow in the Lowe's video is him; the other one doesn't look like CL, imo.

Yes, I was just reading the bluline site. The atm photo loks similar in the nose and eyes, but not the arm or chest or body type at all. It makes sense that it could be a brother.After all, looks like he works out in all the other photos, but maybe he has a skinny brother ?

I also think that the one pushing the wheelbarrow is him.

Thanks for replying , Panthera ! Are you near Jacksonville ? ( Curious, thats all ) I am glad that we have several posters that actually live in J'Ville. I lived there most of my childhood, but it has grown and changed quite a bit since then.

I just found out what it means a couple of weeks ago. I always thought it meant something about a "person of suspicion"

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one too embarassed to ask...;)

panthera: Then how do you explain the painting, daughter's slide being put in front yard, dog being put in front yard? Isn't that all part of "hiding" something??

He was making room for his fire pit, and he was simply making sure his dog did not react to the dead body....

Yes, I was just reading the bluline site. The atm photo loks similar in the nose and eyes, but not the arm or chest or body type at all. It makes sense that it could be a brother.After all, looks like he works out in all the other photos, but maybe he has a skinny brother ?

I also think that the one pushing the wheelbarrow is him.

Thanks for replying , Panthera ! Are you near Jacksonville ? ( Curious, thats all ) I am glad that we have several posters that actually live in J'Ville. I lived there most of my childhood, but it has grown and changed quite a bit since then.
You're most welcome! And, no, I'm in Charlotte. :)

He was making room for his fire pit, and he was simply making sure his dog did not react to the dead body....

Right on. As for the brother in the mix ( if indeed it is) that blows this wide open.
His cell should have some info as to the brother I hope, or work number he might have used.:clap:

The Nancy rerun tonight is from when his truck was found at the Microtel Inn and Geraldo isn't on because of the politics. :(

The Nancy rerun tonight is from when his truck was found at the Microtel Inn and Geraldo isn't on because of the politics. :(

LOL thanks, I was sitting here scratching my head going wth? Why is she recapping everything - and then hubby is going..are they that far behind you've already told me all this! Glad to know I can change the channel hehe!

LOL thanks, I was sitting here scratching my head going wth? Why is she recapping everything - and then hubby is going..are they that far behind you've already told me all this! Glad to know I can change the channel hehe!
Yes, so no news about CL tonight. America's Most Wanted is supposed to cover the case tonight at 9pm ET though. :)

parent over shoulder
partner over shoulder
person or suspect
piece of chit

Of course when I use I'm using it as person or suspect :innocent:

I found it on the link posted on the blueline radio link. Thanks !

Here it is if anyone hasn't seen it yet:

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

In the ATM photo his nose and face look like him, but his chest and arm look much skinnier and less muscled, compared to the Las vegas photo. Also, you can't see his tattoo in the ATM shot.

In the lowes video, I thought was the guy on the right, and the one pushing the wheelbarrow. But today I have seen the same video and they have been circling the guy on the left. So I don't know. What do y'all think about the Lowe's video ?

According to the article from bluelineradio, Cesar may just have a brother named Salvador Laurean living close by?

Well, if true, that is very surprising!

Where has the media been with that info?

Maybe the look alike guy in the ATM picture with no tattoo is skinny
brother Salvador.

As far as the lowes video, I don't think we can see those guys close
enough to be sure either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics