Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIRecovered-wow! we've got ourselves a whole gaggle of birthmoms here! What are the odds :)[/QUOTE]

O/T But you birth moms rock! I'm on the other side, the adoptive mom, and know how unselfish you are for doing what you did for your child. Many people don't understand that. IT's gotta be about the child! What's best for the child! XO

Wow, it's been years since I used Western Union. I have no idea how it works. But someone was sending money to a dead person. That's pretty inciminating.

BTW~ wasn't there something about Western Union and money being wired to Maria around the same time the ATM was used by him? (All after she was already dead.)

Yes, good memory, SS!

So maybe needed money to run and tried to kill two birds withone stone by having it wired to Maria...making it appear that it was she who was running! He had Maria's ID by then and could have had his wife pick up the $ using Maria's ID. You think?

Susan

Yes, good memory, SS!

So maybe needed money to run and tried to kill two birds withone stone by having it wired to Maria...making it appear that it was she who was running! He had Maria's ID by then and could have had his wife pick up the $ using Maria's ID. You think?

Susan

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Thank you....

And used her bus ticket at the same time. I'm trying to track down exactly what the situation is with the bus ticket. Was it found or not? Has Cesar used it or not? He probably didn't use that ticket as I think LE would have had it flagged or something. But I could also understand Cesar wanting to use it. If he had it, why let it go to waste?

If she did happen to be home when all of this took place...it would mean that possibly their daughter was present too. Anyone figure out how old she is yet? The neighbor is the only one I have heard mention the child saying they used to see him out playing with her. (Same neighbor that he borrowed the shovel from, btw.)

TGIRecovered-wow! we've got ourselves a whole gaggle of birthmoms here! What are the odds :)

O/T But you birth moms rock! I'm on the other side, the adoptive mom, and know how unselfish you are for doing what you did for your child. Many people don't understand that. IT's gotta be about the child! What's best for the child! XO[/quote]

Back at you, soobs!:blowkiss:

Susan

And used her bus ticket at the same time. I'm trying to track down exactly what the situation is with the bus ticket. Was it found or not? Has Cesar used it or not? He probably didn't use that ticket as I think LE would have had it flagged or something. But I could also understand Cesar wanting to use it. If he had it, why let it go to waste?

Could he have SOLD the ticket..say via craigslist or something...Can't they be turned in/exchanged for x amount of days? timeframe is a bit off I know, but I've listed stuff on craigslist and had it gone w/ a matter of mins sometimes. Not usually, but it's happened. If that's a possibility, someone may have purchased it to use later, or to redeem as a refund for cash, and wouldn't think odd for someone to be selling it. Kwim?

If she did happen to be home when all of this took place...it would mean that possibly their daughter was present too. Anyone figure out how old she is yet? The neighbor is the only one I have heard mention the child saying they used to see him out playing with her.
All I heard in articles last night was 2 years old? Could be wrong though

What the heck is KWIM? LOL

If she did happen to be home when all of this took place...it would mean that possibly their daughter was present too. Anyone figure out how old she is yet? The neighbor is the only one I have heard mention the child saying they used to see him out playing with her. (Same neighbor that he borrowed the shovel from, btw.)

IIRC 2ish?

Know What I Mean LOL A child at two years old could be considered a witness...Look at Blake in Jessie Davis' case. He gave them a lot of information.

If she did happen to be home when all of this took place...it would mean that possibly their daughter was present too. Anyone figure out how old she is yet? The neighbor is the only one I have heard mention the child saying they used to see him out playing with her.

I could be wrong, but I think 2 years old? I'm suspicious that Christina at least had something to do with the coverup. Brown said coverup was a possibility with numerous people involved. And where the heck was Maria's body for a week? I know I keep asking that question. It just really bothers me.

On that note I'm going to go make a grilled cheese sandwich (your fault) and get some things done. BBL.

Could he have SOLD the ticket..say via craigslist or something...Can't they be turned in/exchanged for x amount of days? timeframe is a bit off I know, but I've listed stuff on craigslist and had it gone w/ a matter of mins sometimes. Not usually, but it's happened. If that's a possibility, someone may have purchased it to use later, or to redeem as a refund for cash, and wouldn't think odd for someone to be selling it. Kwim?

OOOOh! Could that be what the money was wired for... sold the bus ticket? Then when someone else uses the ticket, LE might think it was him and he could be going some other way. KWIM...Know what I mean?

Very possible. IIRC, the bus ticket was good for six months. Maybe that is the evidence that LE found that they wouldn't explain.

LOL Enjoy that grilled cheese! They are YUMMY!

OK what are the possibilities of where her body could have been kept for a week?
1. garage
2. buried before burned (burned cause of the smell)

Did I see a swimming pool in the wide shot of their yard? A shed? (Wish I could remember when the neighbor said he borrowed the shovel.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul