Misty makes shocking claims on the Early Show 2009.10.9. -*video inlcuded*

Okay, keep on keepin' on, you seem to indicate that from the voice tests that you know when she was or was not being truthful. Must be nice to have that ability.

Yeah, I have eyes and watched the video when they panned to the computer and she was being truthful- thank god for the gift of sight!

Misty claims she failed the lie detector test due to feeling guilty that she was the "last to be seen" with Haleigh. I thought that was odd wording. Other odd wording was she thinks "someone went into the house and took Haleigh". If Misty was in there she should have said that someone came into the house. Went sounds like she is detached and was not inside but elsewhere.

(bbm) Actually Misty said during this interview one of the guys told her she might have failed the polygraph test was because she felt guilty over the fact she was last person to see HaLeigh; Misty did not come up with this answer on her own. Someone gave her this idea and since it works to her advantage, she used it during the interview.
Misty also said people are always telling her all kinds of different stories so she doesn't let it get to her yet it is her inconsistencies that are impeding this investigation by LE.
At the end of the interview, Misty is asked about her fear of the future and her answer was "to bring HaLeigh home and resume a normal life". Huh? When directly asked if she fears she will be arrested, she said no.

Yeah, I have eyes and watched the video when they panned to the computer and she was being truthful- thank god for the gift of sight!

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but again I will respect your idea that you can understand "truth" or "lie" as you claim. In my faultiness, I can only guess at such things. :waitasec:

My only complaint about all of this guesswork is that it may (or may not) be turning a young girl inside out in a maze of unfair publicity. Misty, I would guess, feels guilty enough, she doesn't need the whole world to share her trouble publically.

I'm looking at the matter from Misty's perspective. All other perspectives have been sufficiently covered, imo, on Nancy's and Jane's place :snooty:

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but again I will respect your idea that you can understand "truth" or "lie" as you claim. In my faultiness, I can only guess at such things. :waitasec:

My only complaint about all of this guesswork is that it may (or may not) be turning a young girl inside out in a maze of unfair publicity. Misty, I would guess, feels guilty enough, she doesn't need the whole world to share her trouble publically.

I'm looking at the matter from Misty's perspective. All other perspectives have been sufficiently covered, imo, on Nancy's and Jane's place :snooty:

What I mean is her tests we taped and many times during it showed the computer and when she would talk, it would indicate- truthful- not sure- deceptive, so she is capable of telling the truth- thats all I need to know-

She knows this child is not with us and has went on TV and deflected blame to the bio mothers side, which is super cold, considering she knows this childs fate and is blaming her innocent mothers family- thats callous- however, I think she is coached by her husband and these aren't really her thoughts-

like I said, I hope she can get away safely from the situation she is in-

jmo

(bbm) Actually Misty said during this interview one of the guys told her she might have failed the polygraph test was because she felt guilty over the fact she was last person to see HaLeigh; Misty did not come up with this answer on her own. Someone gave her this idea and since it works to her advantage, she used it during the interview.
Misty also said people are always telling her all kinds of different stories so she doesn't let it get to her yet it is her inconsistencies that are impeding this investigation by LE.
At the end of the interview, Misty is asked about her fear of the future and her answer was "to bring HaLeigh home and resume a normal life". Huh? When directly asked if she fears she will be arrested, she said no.

I don't know Misty from "adam" but it amazes me that y'all just don't get it. She loves her man, she's young, he now says he will divorce her because, IMO, he likes NG so he feels he needs to, otherwise Nancy will "divorce" him, and not allow him back on the program. and he wants the exposure for the sake of finding his daughter. Misty accepted the idea of divorce probably because the man layed this media perversion on her. Clearly, if you listen to both of them, they don't want to divorce. This is a circus.

It is my opinion that Misty is delusional with facts about her own feelings not to be confused with denial.

What I mean is her tests we taped and many times during it showed the computer and when she would talk, it would indicate- truthful- not sure- deceptive, so she is capable of telling the truth- thats all I need to know-

She knows this child is not with us and has went on TV and deflected blame to the bio mothers side, which is super cold, considering she knows this childs fate and is blaming her innocent mothers family- thats callous- however, I think she is coached by her husband and these aren't really her thoughts-

like I said, I hope she can get away safely from the situation she is in-

jmo

You say that she knows this child is not with us?

That is not what she claims, she believes that H is alive.

You say that she knows this child is not with us?

That is not what she claims, she believes that H is alive.

Right, so did Casey Anthony- in her tests done with Tim Miller, he stated she knows the child is not alive- so, I believe the experts like TJ WARD who did the test- she knows this child is gone, so she registered truth during the test- but now shes deflecting blame to Haleighs real mom, its cold blooded if you really think about it-

jmo

Right, so did Casey Anthony- in her tests done with Tim Miller, he stated she knows the child is not alive- so, I believe the experts like TJ WARD who did the test- she knows this child is gone, so she registered truth during the test- but now shes deflecting blame to Haleighs real mom, its cold blooded if you really think about it-

jmo

Misty didn't register truth, so how do you equate Misty to that case?

Come on, please...

Cheers, all of my considerations are IMO, and I apologize if they sound contentious

A child is missing and lies and "inconsistencies" are the only things the people in her life are capable of, and those lies are done with one purpose: to keep the liar out of trouble. That is what lies do.

jmo

My friend, come on, Tim Miller, if he is honest, or if any human being is honest, no expert knows, they guess, and guessing is excellent imo, because one good guess may save a person

My friend, come on, Tim Miller, if he is honest, or if any human being is honest, no expert knows, they guess, and guessing is excellent imo, because one good guess may save a person

I guess, and I am not going to argue with you, but personally I have worked with at least 500 Misty types in my life, and I see an abused girl in trouble, I pray for two things, Haleigh to come home and Misty to tell the truth-

jmo

I don't really care about Misty's age or the lie detector tests. What gets me is that every suspect she comes up with changes with whats LE announces or what her family says. First Cousin Joe had messed with her when younger and he previously propped doors open when doing a burglary. Then her brother has messed with her. Now, it's the other side of the family after the others have most likely in her eyes been ruled out. Is she trying to make Ron hate Crystal, have doubts, and not talk to her ? Has Misty ever thought that a sexual predator may have come in and taken Haleigh before LE announced that it was not a stranger abduction? All these little subtle manipulations and changes make me think Misty is not dumb at all.

I don't really care about Misty's age or the lie detector tests. What gets me is that every suspect she comes up with changes with whats LE announces or what her family says. First Cousin Joe had messed with her when younger and he previously propped doors open when doing a burglary. Then her brother has messed with her. Now, it's the other side of the family after the others have most likely in her eyes been ruled out. Is she trying to make Ron hate Crystal, have doubts, and not talk to her ? Has Misty ever thought that a sexual predator may have come in and taken Haleigh before LE announced that it was not a stranger abduction? All these little subtle manipulations and changes make me think Misty is not dumb at all.

I don't think she's dumb either. I also don't think of her as "Poor Misty" who is hounded by the media. She puts HERSELF in the spotlight whenever she can. I don't care what anyone says IMO she loves it. She also wants people to think she is stupid IMO.

She was blaming Crystal's side of the family.

(SNIPPED FROM LINK BELOW)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/12/earlyshow/main5378770.shtml

(CBS) Misty Cummings blamed someone on "the other side of the family" for the disappearance of her 5-year-old stepdaughter Haleigh in part one of her exclusive interview Friday on "The Early Show."

But who did Cummings mean by "the other side"?

Cummings, who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared in February, explained in part two of her interview that she meant someone on Haleigh's biological mother's side of the family.

Though Misty Cummings said she doesn't think Haleigh's natural mother, Crystal Sheffield, had anything to do with the disappearance, she said, "(Crystal) wasn't close with her daughter. She admitted that they didn't have a close relationship," Misty said. "... I don't think she personally had anything to do with it, just someone on her side of the family."

Like your siggie, and now see moreso how right and correct Mark Klaas has been concerning this case and those he has commented on. I'm extrememly disappointed in the talk shows, media, LE and especially the public. It is all about gossip, drama and things about ron and misty that have nothing to do with Haleigh missing.

At least with LE, they are keeping mum, and not playing into the drama any longer. Hope they continue to act professional and I have more hope now concerning LE than I did a month ago.

I'm disappointed in Ron for not being a strong partner during this time, as according to him he believes Misty, so separating from her for the reasons he's given makes me think he just doesn't get it. He claims to love his girl Haleigh, and yet turn his back on the other main girl in his life, Misty his wife. I believe Misty has told everything she knows to tell. She has assumptions, and I would like to know why she feels the way she does.

She was blaming Crystal's side of the family.

(SNIPPED FROM LINK BELOW)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/12/earlyshow/main5378770.shtml

(CBS) Misty Cummings blamed someone on "the other side of the family" for the disappearance of her 5-year-old stepdaughter Haleigh in part one of her exclusive interview Friday on "The Early Show."

But who did Cummings mean by "the other side"?

Cummings, who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared in February, explained in part two of her interview that she meant someone on Haleigh's biological mother's side of the family.

Though Misty Cummings said she doesn't think Haleigh's natural mother, Crystal Sheffield, had anything to do with the disappearance, she said, "(Crystal) wasn't close with her daughter. She admitted that they didn't have a close relationship," Misty said. "... I don't think she personally had anything to do with it, just someone on her side of the family."
I'd still like to know what her reasoning is for making that statement. Why would somebody on CS's side of the family take Haleigh, and what did they do with her? It really doesn't make sense when said at the same time that CS didn't have a close relationship with Haleigh. I wish she'd been asked "why". :waitasec: MOO

In this latest interview, Misty candidly asserts Crystal did not truly love HaLeigh and they weren't close. I believe Misty warned Ronald that if he didn't remove his youngest son Jordan from his maternal mother, he was in grave danger of being seriously hurt. It seems reasonable to assume since Ron arrogantly believes he is a better parent than Crystal, that Misty would likewise share his attitude and undermine Crystal's authority and special place in her children's heart whenever she has the chance. I think Misty's secret vandetta against Crystal was evoked by Joe's seething anger towards Ronald and after Ron left for work Monday and Misty was alone at the trailor and refused Ron's phone calls, that Misty conspired with Joe in a plan of revenge because it allowed Misty an opportunity to hurt Crystal and Joe an opportunity to hurt Ron. By making HaLeigh disappear, Joe and Misty were each able to resolve their individual conflicts with each of her parents. Both parties were motivated by anger and unfortunately we can't realistically be angry at something or someone without an intent to harm or do them in.

I'm glad I didn't turn on the TV to watch this over-hyped bunch of nonsense. It offends me that shows like the Early Show are simply using Haleigh as a ratings ploy. There isn't a shred of news in this interview, just a pathetic yong girl sitting on national TV in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt.

I do find it mind-boggling that anyone would accuse Misty of deliberately murdering Haleigh for "revenge" against Crystal, let alone conspiring with one of her dim-bulb brothers who wants revenge against someone else. Misty may well know what happened to Haleigh, but premeditated murder? I don't see it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back